Cannapocalypse 2017

VladimirPutin

:420::thumb::tokin::woohoo:

Welcome to my new grow journal "Cannapocalypse 2017"

Beginning with two Acapulco Gold clones, this journal will focus not on Veg or Grow phase but the bloom phase of my cannabis plants.

No Drama, no conspiracies, just good times in an alternate reality where we run the show and no one is a loser. So bring along some weed and survival snacks for the show, the buds will be here soon.

We are T-Minus 48 hours from Day Zero of 12/12, when the plants will go into the dark for the first time.

THE STATS:
Strain: Acapulco Gold
Grow Medium : Hydroponic (Coco/Rice Hulls)
Nutrients: Vlad's Bloom Mixture of 6 hydroponic products containing soluble micro and macro nutrients
PPM 600
PH 5.7
Humidity: 80
Temp: 77F
Lights: 400W MH and then moving to CREE cobs at Week 2
Ventilation: Yes
Grow Space: Unfinished Bathroom,
Lighting area: 3 ft x 3 ft

IMG_237727.JPG
IMG_237820.JPG
IMG_237921.JPG

CannaMontana, Alchemist, Improvise and Nismo Welcome to this humble little grow show

It's a 400W MH featuring Purple (red+blue) and not a lot of green or yellow like we usually get from MH or HPS.

It will run for about 240 hours before I switch to the 250W CREE 93CRI warm white cobs

They are being watered everyday, smaller plant will require tube feeding as she will dry out if not watered more than X times per day.

:passitleft:

And without further ado here comes the real stars of the show.

Day Zero of 12/12

IMG_238421.JPG
IMG_238325.JPG

Thanks CannaM and WeaselCracker

They could look a touch better but time was running out for Vlad to get his next bonanza harvested before by October 31st :bongrip::bongrip::bongrip:

Anyway I'm going to take a conservative route this time and feed them approximately 700 PPM and no more.
The formula is already in place for bloom NPK ratios

V

Not that long of a trip ahead of us, Comrades. It will finish before we realize.

Full speed ahead and no complaints

Don't worry about those old Mag- leaves, I don't want to cut anything off them while they are in flower and they have lots of nutrients and no further PH issues.

Moving along :passitleft:

IMG_238622.JPG
IMG_238529.JPG

Subbed. I Gotta see this through to the finish. Ive been following the veg part of this grow... Now for the good part!

Sent from my LGLS990 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Welcome aboard Shigg Lazarus and BonzaSeedBank,

It's a pleasure to have you aboard. Vlad has a steady hand at the wheel, let's keep going full speed ahead :bongrip:

IMG_238719.JPG
IMG_238917.JPG

fwiw: a 315w cmh would work really well in that space, in fact probably better than anything

why the 240 hours of mh moving to the led? whats that strategy about? controlling stretch?

I'm sure its gonna be great!

Welcome Comrade FE and Mono :passitleft:

Looking good and I still love that DIY light. It looks so science fiction!

fwiw: a 315w cmh would work really well in that space, in fact probably better than anything

why the 240 hours of mh moving to the led? whats that strategy about? controlling stretch?

I'm sure its gonna be great!

Thx Shigg, Well Brix I am changing this MH to LED in about 2 weeks because the spectrum for my LED is suited for flower where as right now I am loading up on blue light during the stretch.

I've decided against CMH for flower for personal reasons.

IMG_239118.JPG
IMG_239221.JPG

Back
Top Bottom