Euphoria Unchained

1ofaKind

Read em' n' weep boys, read em' n' weep...

1 - Blue Cindy by G13 Labs

1 - Serious 6 by Serious Seeds

1 - Kali Mist by Serious Seeds

1 - Laughing Buddha by Barneys

1 - Utopia Haze by Barneys

1 - Arjun's Haze # 3 by Greenhouse Seeds

This will be a soil grow using Vermifire Soil by Vermicrop.
Its an inoculated organic soil (non-certified) from California, hand mixed, good stuff.

Planning on 7 gallon felt pots.

All this is a 4' x 4' x 6' tent, a little over a square meter of floor space.

It will be a tight grow. I am using LED lights, so I am hoping to control the canopy. Having so many different sativas may make that difficult.

Currently I have a bunch of AgroMax lights, 720 watts of actual draw, and I hope to get a couple more to max out at 1K actual draw LEDs in the tent. I won't need that till flower, so maybe a Black Friday sale will come up.

Basic Fox Farm Trio nutes. Heavy on the Big Bloom, light on the Tiger Bloom, maybe just 1 serving of Grow Big (the soil comes with organic ferts. I plan to make tea a few hours in advance with Hi Brix Molasses.

For now it is all a dream, a long sought after dream. If you have read my journals in the past, you know I get knocked out easy from the typical indica herb. I tried Blue Dream by HSO and Amnesia Lemon by Barneys last year, both claiming to be mainly sativa, and claiming head high over body relaxation, but they still knocked my out...

I really prefer to eat my herb, as I am prone to respiratory illness. Vaping has proven just as dangerous for me. So I am hoping these sativas will lift me up and help me feel good even when I feel bad! And even when eaten.

All 6 of the seeds are in a paper towel.

I specifically selected these strains because ALL of THEM claim the high is "energizing", "euphoric", and "cerebral" with no claims of body highs, relaxation, or pain relief!

They range in flowering times from 60 days (serious 6) to 84 days (kali mist). Not bad.

In all reality, I am hoping to find just 1 strain worth growing again for my tastes. Just 1 strain who's claims are true! Is that too much to ask?

Wish me luck! I only have 1 of each seed, so if they don't sprout, I'm SOL!

DSCN37483.JPG

Good luck to you! I feel the same about the vape. It's far better than a bong, but it's still harsh on the throat and lungs. If my grow is successful (I'm in week 7 flowering) I'm going to play with making tinctures. I love edibles, but sometimes I don't want to eat something in order to get my medicine.

I can feel the dry air and heat in my throat when I vape. I am using a vape pen made only for dry herbs. I think joints are butter smooth and taste great! My problem is a few days later I have an upper repertory infection; the particles in the smoke / vape stay in the alveoli and cause mucus to build, leading to an infection if other conditions are present.
I even tried a - half inhale, short puff, full exhale - way of smoking / vaping to make sure it all leaves my lungs, but I still got an infection.
I will have to look up what a "tincture" is.
Good luck!

Luck is still with me, as 100% of the seeds sprouted in the paper towel. They are all now in Jiffy Organic Seed Starting Mix and red solo cups. Hoping all will sprout from the soil in 48 hours.

Read em' n' weep boys, read em' n' weep...

1 - Blue Cindy by G13 Labs

1 - Serious 6 by Serious Seeds

1 - Kali Mist by Serious Seeds

1 - Laughing Buddha by Barneys

1 - Utopia Haze by Barneys

1 - Arjun's Haze # 3 by Greenhouse Seeds

It's a bit too early for weeping so, for the time being, I'll read.

It was suppose to be a poker hand: 5 different sativas from all from different breeders would have been a straight? Something like that. But the diesel I had from HSO reported a strong body stone so I swapped it with a haze, and then a 6th seed came up that I couldn't turn away... But I hope they're all queens! :circle-of-love:

Could of been 3 of one strain and 2 of another. That would of been a full house... Its not funny now that I'm thinking about it too much :(

Hello man, count me in for the journey. Glad to hear all of them sprouted. About the vape: some vaporizers tend to overheat the herb thus burning it and do not maintain proper temperature level. Have you ever vaped from bag that comes with some of the better vapes? Do you check your trichomes for milky/amber color when harvesting your plants? If you have that much hustle with finding the right cannabis strain do you really need it? It can help with symptoms of a problem but that much with their cause. There might be something your body or soul lacks that can help in the long term. People grow their cannabis in the best soil, with the best light, using the best nutrients, adding CO2 for the best results, singing them their best songs and yet struggle to provide the best food and care for themselves. That's my observation. I wish you all the best. Happy growing. :love: :Namaste:

I am a pure vegetarian, Hindu, very happy and peaceful individual. I grow most of my own food, have a rewarding, wholesome, low stress career, am happily married, ect. I am physically healthy and play on sports teams. Just the lung infections... It is possible meditation is so much better than getting high, it just doesn't do anything for me. I'm just passing time as my partner is not ready to have children. More so enjoying the grow, not the high. I guess I have smoked 10 grams over the past year. Still have well over a pound from last winter's harvest.

I am interested in the medicinal values of the herb. My father died at a young age and his modified, nebulized lung DNA didn't save him. I see great value in research of cannabis. There is so much more going on than just a high and pain relief. So many cannaboids...

I have tried harvesting a little early. I did not notice a difference in the high from bud harvested weeks later.

I would like to try the bag vape some day. Just the whole concept of sucking on a plastic bag turned me off....

Yes, I see thank you for your answer. I'm vegetarian myself, not sure about the Hindu as I do not have all the information about it although I share some beliefs with it, the married part coming soon as I want to prepare for that to my best. Growing is what brings me a lot of pleasure too and I use cannabis only as cream for muscles and skin.
Do you use any B12? How much of your food is raw? Have you tried other herbs? Garlic and ginger?
I do own Arizer Solo vape which is considered one of the best portable vapes. It doesn't burn the herb at all if handled properly, maintains the proper temperature over time and its main components are made of aluminium body, stainless steel heating chamber, glass pipe and some glass filled polymer as the part that holds the heat. Some people even compared the vape quality to volcano, but it holds less material and the draw is not that smooth. You can even attach silicone pipe to it and take it through water as you do in bong. That's just my recommendation. I wish you and your partner happiness. Cheers! :Namaste:

@Oma and others: glad to have you on. Looking at a long grow... I will post the smoke report here when all is said and done.

The serious 6 should be ready first! She sprouted in less than 24 hours!

@ Tomula: Ahh, creams, nice! I'll have to try that, soon. I'm am Americanized Hindu, more of a meditator with the occasional holiday celebration, but a very serious meditation practice. My wife really likes to cook, so I let her do her thing. After so many years, I have forgotten how to prepare most foods, myself. I grow a lot of vegis and practically have a fruit orchard in my backyard! I live in an area where I can grow year round. Nice to meet you.

I have had pneumonia for over 4 weeks, so I have no desire to consider vaping or smoking anything at this point. First time I've had it in a few years, though. Not bad.

I tried eating tons of ginger, garlic, and moringa soup for weeks to cure the infection. It didn't work :(

@Oma and others: glad to have you on. Looking at a long grow... I will post the smoke report here when all is said and done.

The serious 6 should be ready first! She sprouted in less than 24 hours!

@ Tomula: Ahh, creams, nice! I'll have to try that, soon. I'm am Americanized Hindu, more of a meditator with the occasional holiday celebration, but a very serious meditation practice. My wife really likes to cook, so I let her do her thing. After so many years, I have forgotten how to prepare most foods, myself. I grow a lot of vegis and practically have a fruit orchard in my backyard! I live in an area where I can grow year round. Nice to meet you.

I have had pneumonia for over 4 weeks, so I have no desire to consider vaping or smoking anything at this point. First time I've had it in a few years, though. Not bad.

I tried eating tons of ginger, garlic, and moringa soup for weeks to cure the infection. It didn't work :(

Hello, thanks for sharing. She looks fabulous. I've done some serious cococanna oil (coconut oil infused with cannabis leaves and/or buds) fast and easy in my high speed blender (I reckon you got one for smoothies?). It works like a charm. And how much of your veggies and fruit do you eat raw- unprocessed? That's amazing all year round food!

Well, all the fruits are raw! Sometimes we harvest them when they are still green and eat them with vinegar and chilis or cook them. I believe I live in the only continental state that is tropical. Maybe we are just subtropical, but it never freezes here. I have a lot of lesser known berries and other exotic fruits. I have about 25 different trees.

My wife's father is a dirt poor farmer in asia. Lives in a bamboo hut. Only got electricity a few years ago when I gave him $200. He just has 2 cfl bulbs. For me its loads of fun for a month a year, but being a farmer is a tough life. The foods all taste different and great and my wife and I are able to grow and reproduce most of the foods we taste, but for the locals those are the only foods they ever eat, day after day and year after year. To make a long story short, aside from salads (I use an aero garden for lettuce, although I can get some to grow in soil), it is cooked. Just because we cook it does not mean it's processed, though.

I have to buy my grains. I harvested rice with the pa-in-law. That was sick. You have to wear a jacket and pants, and you have to haul this big steel contraption up the terraced mountain to your plot. You cut each plant and use a foot pedal grinder machine and it just sprays hulls everywhere. No one can afford gloves and that stuff is rough. Itchy for days. And then they carry these 50kg sacks down the mountain on their heads to a mill machine to be unhulled. Plus is was insanely hot.

I have a lot of problems with diseases and funguses because it is so hot and wet and we are always trying to grow non-native plants.

I am a standard blender man myself. As long as the blade pivot and base have metal contacts, I'll use it. I don't know what all the hype is about with the ninjas, ect...

I have only heated cannabis trim in oil, then cheese clothed it and used it in various recipes. I still can't believe how strong a gram of trim is. Are you heating the coco oil or bud before blending? Are you straining at all? That was to make the cream, right?

What I meant by processed is heat treatment. To my point: There are many many parts of the plant that play a big role after it's consumed. There are enzymes which help to break down the food, the bacteria is there, the vitamins, the proteins it is all destroyed or modified by heat. Everything kept under 42°C is considered raw as after 42°C the enzymes are damaged and at 100°C many vitamins are destroyed too. Raw food changed completely my life and my body is stronger than ever. I think it's the way it should be consumed. People have done fast with only fruit and vegetable juices for up to 60 days to restart their body. But I think week is enough when you do not fill your body with junk food. I was so pumped up after few days on just raw it was unbelievable.
As for the oil question:
I do strain it but it gets hot in the blender itself, I add some water to evaporate. It is used as cream but it can be eaten. I make raw fruitcakes using nuts, dates, oil and fruit. Put into freezer the oil solidifies and the cake is firm. I wrote a post about that: Here I do not want to force anything to you as you are free human being but I want to share my experience if I think it can help. That's my way. Anyways I wish you happy growing and lots of health! Cheers! :love: :Namaste:

I had a raw smoothie today. I have eaten raw foods for periods of time. I didn't feel all that different after. Maybe I'll get back into it some day.

Looked up tincture. They want pure alcohol, which they don't sell here... The lotion creams, from what I read, are for anti inflammation and do not get you high?

Not much to look at yet...

Blue Cindy

DSCN37602.JPG

Laughing Buddha, still not fully sprouted

DSCN37612.JPG

Utopia Haze

DSCN37623.JPG

Arjan's Haze #3, needs to get the shell off...

DSCN37632.JPG

Serious 6

DSCN37643.JPG

Kali Mist

DSCN37653.JPG

Oh I think there is much to look at, it's my favorite part. Cream doesn't get you high unless used orally. It relaxes your muscle and relieves the pain. Happy growing! :love: :Namaste:

A lot to look at, indeed. I tried my strategy of squirting the shell tops with a mister, set to just a thin, single stream.

Arjan's Haze looks like the shell was forced off. Yellowing of the C leaves, but the first set of serrated should pull through.

DSCN37673.JPG

Then we have Laughing Buddha, whose name I was most intrigued by. So I'm spraying the head, the seedling falls over on it's side, but the full shell is still on, so I keep sprayin it and sprayin it and sprayin it, and then bam, a big white ball pops out of the seed, but the seed stayed. I was sure it was dead. The C leaves had been forced out of the seed. So I'm looking at a seed shell with a white root coming out, but the shell is empty. Thought she was a goner, so I put down a replacement: Arjan's Strawberry Haze by Green House. Now today, 24 hours later, the seed was levitating an inch off the ground... It was still growing! I decided to peel off the shell with my fingers. A ting C leaf is still present! There is still hope! Buy my $ says she won't make it... Stay tuned! This may be a 7 - way race!

DSCN37663.JPG

Buy my $ says she won't make it...

Nice progress. Since when does money speaks? I wish you they all make it as the hope is the last to die. Happy growing! :love: :thumb: :Namaste:

Serious 6, Kali Mist, and Arjan's Haze # 3

DSCN37702.JPG

Serious 6

DSCN37712.JPG

Kali Mist

DSCN37722.JPG

Arjan Haze is stunted from the seed shell being stuck, but the next set of leaves are very slowly making progress.

DSCN37731.JPG

Blue Cindy, Utopia Haze, Laughing Buddha, and Strawberry Haze

DSCN37743.JPG

Blue Cindy

DSCN37751.JPG

Utopia Haze had just a shell stuck for a half a day, but that was enough to leave it a little behind...

DSCN37763.JPG

Laughing Buddha is still green! Will she muster the genetic codes to build her next set of leaves?

DSCN37771.JPG

Strawberry Haze was put in soil this morning. The seed was 3x larger than any other seed... Still under... I will not dig this one out, I will not dig this one out...

DSCN37781.JPG

Back
Top Bottom