The Next Step - Starring Mr Am4zin & Featuring Living Organic Soil

The Next Step.​

I'll start with the basics first

My Set Up

My grow space is a homemade wooden box measuring approximately 2x2x2.5ft or 600x600x800mm. painted white on the inside. Lighting is supplied by the marsll 400w and sits in a cutout in the top of the box after the first couple of days I will will set the timer to run the gas lantern routine. Airflow and filtration is sorted out with a 4 inch fan that moves 105m3/h and a carbon filter. There is also a 6 inch fan shifting the air about inside. Main potsite are 2 x 11 liter fabric pots filled with a premixed living organic soil.

Set Up Pics

DSC_32751.JPG

DSC_07479.JPG

DSC_09847.JPG

DSC_098511.JPG

DSC_098612.JPG

DSC_14162.JPG

Ever since I started my growing journey over 18 month ago, I've always had a longing to grow in an organic soil (of some description) but never actually did anything other than look at the options. Until now. Growing in a small space does have its challenges when choosing the soil that I grow in. I looked at docs kit, the basic kit produces around 60 gallons of soil. What am I gonna do with 60 gallons of soil when only 1 seven gallon pot fits in my space? Tie that with the cost of shipping the kit to the UK and I decided it was a non starter.
So I settled on a living organic soil. Being the clever stoner that I am, instead of sourcing everything I need for the mix and ending up with massive amounts of soil, having to go through the "is my mix good?" bits, I found a UK company that will ship small volumes of pre mixed Los soil direct to my door and All I had to do was put the soil into the pots and water it in. How hard could that be. Even I could do that. I spoke with the supplier at length about the issues and problems of using Los in smaller pots but he did agree that with a few ammendments during the cycle it was possible to keep the soil alive. And after seeing some of his soil in action by a few different growers on instagram, I placed an order.

A few weeks later and I was ready to go. I had enough Los soil for 2 x 11 liter fabric pots with enough room for top dressings. All I had to do then was decide what seeds to plant.

I settled on jack herer and after seeing how much Pigeons420 loved it the other had to be a Hollands Hope

DSC_62242.JPG

After I put the pots in the box and seeing how much room I had I also put 4 autos in solo cups filled with a generic compost, they will stay in those cups. The autos are Lime Daiquiri, White Widow, Auto Purps And Critical+

DSC_62252.JPG

The 2 big pot seeds have come up, I've given them a misting every hour or so tonight and if they are still on tomorrow I'll assist in the removal.

Until then my friends :passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft:

re: The Next Step - Starring Mr Am4zin & Featuring Living Organic Soil

well then,, best of skill to you for the venture,, i see plenty o bud in yer future,,

gonna get crowded in there me thinks,, and i will be curious to see how the plants do with the light as close as it will become later on,,
'
cheers to ya, nice cabinet indeed,,

well then,, best of skill to you for the venture,, i see plenty o bud in yer future,,

gonna get crowded in there me thinks,, and i will be curious to see how the plants do with the light as close as it will become later on,,
'
cheers to ya, nice cabinet indeed,,

I like crowded. Welcome :passitleft:

:byebye: I'm here! I'm here! Hahaha! Front row, I made it!

Cup autos. Oooooh! I wanna a mini auto plant too! I'm jealous but I don't want to use a precious seed so I will live vicariously through you. :laughtwo:

Good to have ya here. I don't have as many auto seeds as I thought but.... I do have a hundred or so of my own bred seeds. Cross between a pineapple express male and a kalashnikova auto. I had one outside in the green house this year, it did something considering the life it had. I'll get a joint if I'm lucky. Strongest smelling cannabis I ever did smell tho.

Looking Am4zin as usual! Love the DIY cabinet and how small you keep it, something I need to dial in as I have a 4X4 that is completely packed, DOH! I'll be watching this one.

:passitleft:

Welcome weenmeoff, you learn quickly how to manage the space you don't have.:passitleft:

It's awesome that you went with a living soil. Excited to see what you do with it. Any plans for these ladies training wise? Good luck Am4zin.

:passitleft:

:ciao: Nis. No plans for training on this run. Wing it and fill the space is the plan. Don't think that will be an issue with 6 plants going tho.

In like gin Mr A

:ciao: :passitleft:

Ready for another great one :popcorn::passitleft:

Welcome dirt :roorrip:

look forward to watching and the solos too.

Welcome Habitual :rollit:

I'm in for a new adventure! :passitleft:

Hey canad how ya bin? :passitleft:

And the show continues, I need a hookup for my RV:smokin:

The show never really stops :thumb:

:bravo:You got lots of fans here.I'm one of your fans.:cheer:

Wouldn't be the same without you Sara. One of my biggest cheer leaders.:cheer::circle-of-love:

Let the party begin!!!!:circle-of-love::passitleft:

:party::party: :passitleft:

I made it :high-five:Nice start MrA I also look forwards to seeing how them solos do and thanks for the large fonts :grinjoint::green_heart::green_heart:

welcome my friend.:green_heart::bigtoke:

I am in again. Happy . growing and big colas from NZ. ✌️

:ciao: kiwi. big colas is what I'm after :passitleft:

The next chapter in the legend of mr. A. Love the strains man. Who is the breeder for the Jack Herer? :passitleft: Wake n bake

Areet mon. Jack herer is by vision seeds. :passitleft: mid afternoon bake? It's 4:20 somewhere right.

I'm in

"carpe diem"

"Sieze the day" I shall. Welcome :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom