Skynet2112 - 2nd Grow - 2016

skynet2112

Hey peps this is my 2nd grow. First one went ok...this one WILL be Better!!!

Germinated 3 strains Devil's Fruit, Lemmon Kush and Vanilla Cake. Growing in a 3X5' tent in Rockstone G4 soil started in a solo cup and will end up in a 5 gallon smartpot.
Using 2 Lighthouse 240W LED lights. I will be using Advanced Nutrients, Sensi Grow(A & B) till they flower,
Root Dip, Photo +, Vegetable & Fruit, Nourish-L and Armor SI throughout the grow. When I flip them to 12-12 I will be giving my girls Sensi Bloom(A & B) Bud Igniter, Bud Factor X, Overdrive, and the last week a little Flawless Finish. I'm going to main-line these girls.

Pics to follow....once I figure that out...

I got it had to use a different PC mine is a junk old O/S This is Plant B my first grow ever. Strain is unknown she was grow in soil(Fox-farm Salamander) under a 250W LED I used Advanced Nutrients. She yielded 23.5 grams. Sweet smell and gives ya real nice buzz :thumb:
PB9-10-16.JPG

Heya sky, cheers to ya friend,, you have taken on quite a task with all them babies,, anyhoo, maybe a bit too much water, imo, no need to water so much, especially for younguns, they hardly use any, yet,, let that little cup near totally dry out before you water agin. Learn the weight of an empty, or dry, vessel. Yer plants will be fine, and as for nutes, none, zero, not even a smidge, not yet, let em recover from too much water first, not till three weeks old at least, imo only

Cheers friend, and karma sent to the younguns

Better indeed, Yay, onward an d upward,, good job:high-five:

My Lemon Cake is not doing so good...she has some burn on her and I'm taking her and one of the Vanilla Kush out of the tent. I will have 4 remaining plants left. 2 Vanilla Kush and 2 Devils Fruit.

Lemon Cake
DSC_014034.JPG
DSC_013729.JPG

Vanilla Kush
DSC_013936.JPG
DSC_013830.JPG

You can see the nute burn on both of these plants. They have only had Sensi Grow at less than 1/4 strength.
Below is a stronger VK and has 5 healthy nodes and is just about ready to be topped and start Main-Lining. She is just about 5 inches tall. The other 3 look just about the same as this girl.
DSC_014136.JPG

7 days latter....have been giving the plants Cal-Mag for iron. Transplanting into 5 gallon smart pots in 2 days and will be flipping to 12/12 by the 25th
Plants are looking good and healthy they have nice structure and the Main-Lining looks very good. Should start producing some nice flowers real soon....
DSC_017933.JPG
DSC_018039.JPG
DSC_018236.JPG
DSC_018335.JPG
DSC_018425.JPG
DSC_018533.JPG
DSC_018634.JPG
DSC_018837.JPG
DSC_018931.JPG
DSC_019035.JPG
DSC_019125.JPG
DSC_019226.JPG

Looking good so far! I like the bonsai look u got going with your devils fruit. Great set up. I'll b sticking around for the journey. Glad ur babies recovered from their nutes burn. Keep it up and keep it green! :thumb::goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom