Journal #2 - Delicious Candy #2

AussieBlueTHC

Ok so my first journal has got a bit big and been full of learning (mostly the hard way). So, a new thread for the next generation.

Delicious candy clone probably about 4 weeks old from cut. 7.5l pot of soil. Yates organic soil with dynamic lifter included. Light feed of seasol and lighter seasol foliar feed. Some GOGO juice before planting. Under a 45w CFL for now but will get its own 180w LED. Probably go another 10 weeks in the tent slow and steady. Then under 3 LEDs in a 60l pot for flowering. Plan is 2 plants, one grow, one flowering, and a harvest at least every 3 months or slightly less.

420-magazine-mobile1507922126.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1067252709.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Journal #2: Delicious Candy #2

Edit: this isn't the Yates soil. 'Tis some other stuff but organic. It will go into a 15l pot with the Yates stuff for a burst before flowering. Facts are important... my bad.

Looks like it's gonna end up with about 8 tips on it.ill try keep them about the same height with a bit of training, but still want it to stretch up so it fills up my screen when shifted.

8 more weeks veg in this tent is going to be interesting. Lmao.
She looks very healthy!
How much height do you have? If you have the cash, I would get a 300w LED and top each mainstream down two nodes. Instant compact growth and less stretch with higher yeilds. Always a profitable investment. My delicious candy more than doubled in height with 8 main colas to feed in a 3 gallon pot. That was under 2x300watts too. Food for thought!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using 420

Yeah, I am thinking of getting an LED for the tent. Tho more light and it will just grow faster. Tent is about 1.2m high. It is only going to be in here for veg though.

Yeah, I am thinking of getting an LED for the tent. Tho more light and it will just grow faster. Tent is about 1.2m high. It is only going to be in here for veg though.
When I went from cfl to led they slowed down vertically. However the nodes stacked, stems became treetrunks, and they turned into bushy beasts!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using 420

Back
Top Bottom