White Widow & Money Maker LED Perlite Hempy Manifold

Shaggn

This run will be 5 - Crop King - White Widow and 5 - Strain Hunter - Money Maker. They have already been mained to 4 mains each and are being grown in 100% perlite hempies. Grow is in a 3x3 tent with 2 - Mars 144 reflector series lights. Nutrients will be GH flora series.

Will upload some pictures later. Peace!!

Just getting started :) Containers are approximately 3gal. Also i wanted to mention why mained for only 4 each. I'm searching for a keeper. Plan on eventually running 4 mained to 8 each. Preferably 2 for pain/sleep and 2 with a cerebral/motivating effect each with different flavour profiles. Peace!!

20161119_210401.jpg

:cheer:I'm glad you like it.Happy growing.
Good morning Sara. Thanks for stoppn by. I'd like to mention, I'm very pleased with my purchase. Stick around, should be a good one. Peace!!

Do you have to water more regularly with just perlite I been looking into doing this myself. Subbed to see how you go

Sent from my SM-N910F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Do you have to water more regularly with just perlite I been looking into doing this myself. Subbed to see how you go

Hempys take more water then soil or even a peat moss soilless mix. I use 2L bottles and such and it requires like a drinking cup worth of water/nutes every 2 days roughly but that will change probably from different environments.

Environment and the size of the plants in relation to container size play a big part on how often to water. In Veg they require small drinks till they establish a good root system/tap has reached the reservoir. I use to run a 64 / 2L container SoG. Each 2L would get a 10 - 12oz drink every 3 to 4 days in veg. When the roots filled in the containers, I found I was watering every 2 days. In bloom it was every other day, with some strains everyday in the latter part of the bloom cycle.

Generally the same rules apply across the board when it comes to watering. Lift the container after watering to get a feel of how much they weigh, then daily lift the container and you will get a feel for it. Peace!!

Not much change yet, till the tap root hits the reservoir. I moved them into my 2x4 veg tent to do some modifications to the bloom tent. Peace!!

20161122_121357.jpg

Hempys take more water then soil or even a peat moss soilless mix. I use 2L bottles and such and it requires like a drinking cup worth of water/nutes every 2 days roughly but that will change probably from different environments.

Thanks for chiming in Lexort. Enjoy the show. Peace!!

Lookin good. I too am on a quest to find a small variety of strains that suit me. Best of luck to you. I'd love to follow along.

Cheers,
/Obi

Thanks for chiming in Lexort. Enjoy the show. Peace!!

I was hoping you wouldnt mind me chimming in i know its your show after all lol :tokin: won't be long before your girls explode nicely!

I switched the ladies from the T5s to the LEDs and had some weird leaf stuff going on. Leaf tips were turning black and crispy. Had my lights at 30" and the problem continued to get worse. I moved them back under the T5 till they get bigger. Peace!!

20161124_194624.jpg

If your sure it was the light and not anything else let them harden for a week more. How high you got those t5's? They are looking nice and tight!
:tokin:

Unfortantly I changed the light and did a flush at the same time, so now I don't know which may have caused the issue. I only gave them a very light dose (1/4 strength) of recommended strength. I've run a bunch of different strains with these nutes w/o issue, hence why I assumed the light source first. Would 5w diodes be to strong at 30" or was I depriving them. I was thinking not enough nutes at first but decided to flush and change the light source to see if it stopped progressing. The T5 is 4-6 inches away but I raised the unit to take a picture. As of last night the damage had stopped so we will see today to be sure.

Oh ya, the issue wasn't with all of them. Both strains were effected with 5 or 6 having the crispy leaves. Also my nutes/water is PH'd as close to 6 as possible. Will update later today. Peace!!

Ya i would probably let em run a week more or so, make sure you give em some calmag here and there. O and you might find a ph of 5.5-5.6 will suit you better in hempys i always ran into issues when i ph'd at 5.8-6.0 if you ph to 5.5-5.6 it allows the plant to uptake each nutrient as the ph drifts up.

Back
Top Bottom