Amnesia Haze Auto - CKS

Rfjdjll2233

Crop King Seeds- Amnesia Haze Auto

First few days.

IMG_20161121_2159441.jpg
IMG_20161123_185417.jpg

150 w HPS on this tent. 250w HPS on my other tent. For the auto and veg I use 150 HPS.

I use 3 gal fabric pots to help the soil get airflow and aid with drain.

I don't use any ferts until the plants have five to six nodes.

I will not be topping this auto, I will be doing LST early.

Im running 600watt led full spectrum, 5 gal smart pots,ffof soil, no nutes on this one just ff big bloom,and calmag half gallon per watering twice a week i lst and scroged her for 5 days she blew up with veg

Sent from my 6045O using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Im running 24/7 i have a NL×BB also both same set up theres a two week difference but the NL has caught up with this one already and i lst her the first week

Im running 24/7 i have a NL×BB also both same set up theres a two week difference but the NL has caught up with this one already and i lst her the first week

That's great.

I am Flowering my Black Indica and currently have a bubba kush in seedling. I'm interested to see how the 150w HP's performs vs the 600 led, bud size and overall yield.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Im new to the led so hopefully i should get a few ozs i just raised the light i had it 16 inches my temps started getting in the 80's with the growth i keep my temp gauge right above the top about a inch off from touching

Nice, watch the top tops there looks like light burn.
Thats what i thought but the leaves are not burnt they are twisted i think it was from the tucking ive done most grew out i raised my light about 10 inches the tips are upside down i had sum one the lower do the same most of them are fulling out good eye buddy

Back
Top Bottom