5 Strains - 5 Plants - 400W LED - 4th Week Of Flower

scorp

Hi guys and welcome to my grow journal, I am a first timer growing this ganja and am so far doing well with lots of research and trial and error. Basically I planted my 5 seeds (Bubblegum auto, Caramel fem, white kush fem, critical mass fem and NYC Diesel fem) on the 1st of October so my plants have been alive in their tent under 400w of dual spectrum LED light for just over 67 days since seed, I reckon they should be done in another 4-5 weeks which would take the seed to harvest above 100 days. My plants are in 1 gallon grow bags using bio bizz grow, bloom and top max, with normal tap water I don't PH I do measure humidity and temps though. Any way you are all welcome to follow my journal and any advice is welcomed too I hope to have beautiful cannabis to smoke soon....

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

My humidity has fluctuated between 78% and 99% on nights when I have sprayed water into the leaves, but since they are in flower I have not sprayed mist water onto them out of fear of attracting mould, mould is my number one worry tbh I don't want to see it and so far I have been lucky .

Every day I have pictures taken so I shall be updating often

Here is my five plants .
420-magazine-mobile1850649504.jpg

My plants are all at varying stages of development, some have been in flower for 4 weeks some, a couple have only just begun to .

So guys having shared some info and pictures which I know are no the best... I have some questions ?

Are my plants doing good for 67 days from seed? Is my light a good light ? What is an ideal feeding watering ratio? What date approximately will my plants be ready? And do the pictures of the buds paint a good picture or a bad picture?

What is the likely yield looking at my journal ?

:welcome:

As I am new to this also I cant really offer much advice, im only 15 days into my grow, but since you asked I think a bigger pot size would boost your output

You may want to try to find a way, maybe a bowl of salt in the bottom of the cab, to try and lower the humidity. You may have gotten away with it for now but I would sure hate to see it ruined by mold or rot this close to finish where it is more likely to occur.

Your plants look good for their age. Look healthy also so you might be in for some hard choices. You are probably going to run out of space for all your plants. 400W is not enough light for 5 plants. With them being different ages the older ones will overgrow the younger ones and stunt their growth. You could probably fill your entire space with one plant and that would get you the greatest yield. It is really limited by the amount of light you give them. So with 400W the best you might get is around 200 grams. Good job so far!

I would be happy with 200g from 5 plants for my first grow to be honest. I just want to make sure that the plants are the best they can be with the resources and materials I have at hand. Thanks for your positive comment !! Peace out ✌️

Buds are growing really well guys, some of my leaves are yellowing at the bottom of a couple of plants which I'm not too worried about think I'll do some defoliation over the next two weeks especially around the lower leaves ..

Back
Top Bottom