Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: CKS Candy Cane Grow - DWC

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: CKS Candy Cane Grow - DWC

I posted a review of this on their website warning of what is happening and they actually posted it
    OldSchool 64 liked this post

CURRENT GROW
    Lupeys Northern Lights/Candy Cane autos
    http://www.420magazine.com/forums/jo...ane-autos.html
    Crop Kings Northern Lights Auto Jezebel 2
    https://www.420magazine.com/forums/j...-new-post.html
    Crop Kings northern lightshttps://www.420magazine.com/forums/j...-auto-fem.html
    Less than 15000 lux causes spindly stretchy growth
    15000-50000 lux ideal for vegitative cycle
    45000-65000 lux ideal for flowering cycle
    https://www.420magazine.com/forums/420-contests/

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Getting ready to flip to 12/12 this weekend! Just a small CC root ball in veg!

Cypher Labs liked this post

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I am actually surprised the roots aren't all really odd colors! Nutes I am running are blood red, green and almost neon pink, lol!

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Mites seems controlled...

OldSchool, what are your thoughts on SM-90 and neem together? Haven't done it but wonder if that would be good at all. It was the stupid lemon tree I was told to put in the tent that caused it!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lupey View Post
    I posted a review of this on their website warning of what is happening and they actually posted it
    Hey Lupey,

I did the same thing and they posted mine too :-)

H420

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lupey View Post
    Hey Lupey,

I was just on the CKS web-site and I see someone by the name of Andy is getting his seeds replaced by CKS.... I may give it a try too :-)

H420
    OldSchool 64 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I have some that are 7 weeks in veg now that are not turning yet, there are a couple small white pistols but nothing to speak of.... getting frustrated with these....called them and they are sending me replacements
    Hobby420, OldSchool 64 liked this post

Nug of the Month Winner Jan 2017 OldSchool 64's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

That would be fine..kill those suckers. !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Torst View Post
    Mites seems controlled...

OldSchool, what are your thoughts on SM-90 and neem together? Haven't done it but wonder if that would be good at all. It was the stupid lemon tree I was told to put in the tent that caused it!

Nug of the Month Winner Jan 2017 OldSchool 64's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by new2auto View Post
    I have some that are 7 weeks in veg now that are not turning yet, there are a couple small white pistols but nothing to speak of.... getting frustrated with these....called them and they are sending me replacements
    Have to switch to 12 12. Theyre missing the ruderal gene to make the auto flowers..grow as photos or get replacements..been the commmon thing with these..

Post Thanks / Like

I was concerned because my CC autos are just growing and growing. All veg, no flower. Went to the crop king website to see how long this was supposed to take.

Saw in the reviews that these (based on when I bought them, nov '16) they are photos.

Now they're outgrowing my tent, because I only topped one. The one that grew twice as fast as the others.

Had to find this out in a damn product review?! They are getting complaints and replacing seeds, couldn't let other folks know?

Instead of more seeds, how about another tent setup billed to them for the other autos I already started in my little 2x4 T5 tent that now don't have a HID home to go to.

Ok, enough bitching. But damnit! Would have been topping all 4 of these huge fat chicks the whole time of i knew they weren't autos.

At least it'll be a memorable 1st grow.
    Hobby420 liked this post

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Calopolus View Post
    I was concerned because my CC autos are just growing and growing. All veg, no flower. Went to the crop king website to see how long this was supposed to take.

Saw in the reviews that these (based on when I bought them, nov '16) they are photos.

Now they're outgrowing my tent, because I only topped one. The one that grew twice as fast as the others.

Had to find this out in a damn product review?! They are getting complaints and replacing seeds, couldn't let other folks know?

Instead of more seeds, how about another tent setup billed to them for the other autos I already started in my little 2x4 T5 tent that now don't have a HID home to go to.

Ok, enough bitching. But damnit! Would have been topping all 4 of these huge fat chicks the whole time of i knew they weren't autos.

All may not be lost friend, if your plants are still in veg just take large cuttings each day until you get down to the height you want and let it heal for a week then flip to flower, the plants should be fine and you can even juice all the veg leaves/stalk you cut off, it's very healthy and you get a much larger dose of CBD this way, something like 1000mg as apposed to the 10mg you would get from smoking a joint. Cheers and hope you figure something out.
    OldSchool 64, Hobby420 thanked you for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Calopolus View Post

I feel your pain! I up-potted and supper-cropped mine last week to prepare for the photo grow but they still tower over my Early Miss and are almost as tall as my Train Wreck. We had a power outage yesterday which forced me to switch to 12/12. I have a room and it is crowded so I can only imagine your tent!!! On a positive note, you will eventually have a large crop of premium bud from your photo CC!
    OldSchool 64 thanked you for this post

On Vacation
    Post Thanks / Like

has anyone tried cloning the ccautos that arent autos? so i guess they are just ak-47 and mango? crop king gave me 6 cc autos to try for free so i dont want to ask for some more freebees(only 1 is flowering), but 1 of my pk's didnt germ, one was a mutant, white widow phenos were very different.i got my seeds in mid december.i think i got the last of cca batch and the white widow.i cant take my autos out of room because everything is in veg now.should i call them and try get replacements? not to happy with seeds but thier customer service and care is unbeivable. i imagine they make between 5000 and 50,000 a plant in seeds.?

Post Thanks / Like

I also bought CC auto's last mid Nov. & it's been 10 weeks still vegging. After reading everyones post on how nice Cropking is with customer service I chatted with supposedly Lisa & explained all that's happening, She kept telling me to go 12/12 I told her I was unable to because I have many small plants that I bought from cropking that's needs 18 hours of light and I have nowhere to put them for 12/12. She typed sell them ( she typed my city) you will get thousands.. I didn't think that was nice. I copied some of what she typed..

in November we shipped about 40 orders of Candy Cane Feminized.

Instead of Candy Cane Auto Flower
    Mark
    I bought last year and it flowered fasyt
    Lisa
    you are the only one that is upset. ALl the other customers turned their lights to 12/12 and got a HUGE YIELD
    and they thanked us for accidently sending the wrong ones
    Mark
    i wish i could
    Lisa
    but I will send you more
    sent to shipping
    Mark
    i wish
    thank you
    Lisa
    whatever
    Mark
    really
    Lisa
    you are the only one being a dick

Never again will I purchase from this company and I'm not holding my breath for replacement seeds..
    425jesse liked this post

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Grow them as photo period plants and see what happens. A few of us in the same situation!
    OldSchool 64, fishin4me thanked you for this post
    fishin4me liked this post

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast