Journal To The Center Of Me Girth

hello again friends,, cheers to you all,, you know who you are,, absolutely better than i do:byebye:

here i go at another attempt to journalize my simple marijuana production facility, and at the same time i might just journalize my simple breath production facility

that'd be me

P1160947.JPG

here is the gang, together again,, in a journal anyway,, we be always together,, like peas in a pod we be

that's dutty there with the smile on,, he is one a me biggest pals,, he helped me right from day one with the steep learning curve i encountered when i started to grow the great green grass, near exactly two years ago now

he was invaluable,, a cesspool of knowledge,, without the smell,, and the cess

he convinced me to let his brother, dutty too, stick around and help out,, dutty too really does have an attitude, he needs professional help maybe,, his hat fits a bit too tight maybe

but i like the two of em,, dutty,, he's great,, and dutty too too, i like him too

this journal may take a day or two to get rolling,, i still am a bit, ok, i still am totally undecided which direction i am going to point this journey, this for sure tho,, it won't be in a straight line,, ha:laughtwo:

it will be my absolute joy and pleasure to show y'all around my studio, my happy place,, tho i am perty happy most anywhere, really.

one of the coolest thing about my ten foot by twenty foot studio outbuilding

IMG_0008265.JPG

is the snow that surrounds it,, not only cool but darn freezing,, we have had two weeks of very cold temps,, double digit negative celcius temps,, brrrrr

one o the groovy things about my studio outbuilding is the end three feet,, there is where the sun never stops shining, cept for a bit in the middle of the night when no one is there to see it,, so,, does it really stop shining??

IMG_0009249.JPG

there is the end wall of my studio,, but where is the sun shine i can hear y'all asking,,, you fibbed to us,, i hear ya,, ok,, watch this,,

IMG_0010248.JPG

tadaaaa,, haha,, i fooled ya or i am a fool,, you decide,,:high-five:

little door, barely big enough for me to enter,, my balding head just brushed the doorway,, and i am skinny, so i fit

several hours every day i spend in there tending and talking and soaking up the light and warmth,, cozy to say the least

some of the pics used were oldies,, but still relevant,, camera battery is in full charge mode and my camera will be well used

so the missus just walked in the door,, i will be pondering and proposing ideas to myself about journal to the center of life, donald trump and everything

i have plenty to say,, often far too much, but not always,, and now,,

and now i have a forum in which to say it

cheers for now friends,,

P1160598.JPG

heya weaseley,, pat gretzky,, cheers to you,, so pleased you noticed

i have so much to tell you, i don't know where to start,,

weaseley,, notice any familiar objects in the first pic?? ha,, a lotto weaselcracker influence around this studio,, you inspire me friend,, in all kinds of ways,,:thanks:

weaseley,, friend,, i popped that golden tiger seen in some water tonight,, oh my,, this has me giddy like a little school kid,, i shoulda took a pic of that seed,, that was one ,, no,, that 'is' one nasty lookin seed,, has attitude written all over it's latitude,

seeds are so nifty,, from no markings at all to tiger stripes, and everything in between

P1160570.JPG

guess who else is fascinated by seeds,, yep,, dutty ,, and dutty too too, go figure,, duttys shadow these days

i have a recent photo session of my veg room,,

well, perhaps i might explain a thing or three first,, i know there are some that have not been to my studio before,, as in pat gretzky,, so welcome again pat

me studio garden is divided into two sections, as are so many gardens,, i have a veg room, and a flower room,, so fortunate am i, indeed

in the studio pic posted earlier, the veg room is on the left side and the flower room is on the right side,, both tiny,, by some standards,, basically three feet by five feet

so this is me veg room,, i just love to come in here and veg out,, a nice rock hard solid maple bar stool to veg out in,, or i can curl on the floor in a hard fetal position, i usually sit, or stand

my desk area where i do all my garden work,, like fill me bong,, dose up on some oil, smell me jars, look and daydream, bask in the brightness, just enjoy

see that stuff on the floor there,, at the back,, way back there,, on the floor,, i call that stuff 'maintenance'. you should hear what that stuff calls me??? shocking, indeed.. actually just a humidifier, but,, oh my gosh,, it weighs a ton, nearly, wow, half at least, or less maybe

thanks to me missus, and hard work for one hundred and fourteen years, i am in reasonable condition these days,, and let me tell ya,, please, let me,, i need to be in reasonable shape to work this space,, i am on my knees a lot in here, and i get even lower than that, honest

but i have , like a lotto folk,, i have a bubble bursting bonanza of curiosity,, i love, no, i 'need' to seek, to learn, to challenge myself,, and most important of all,,

i need to surprise myself

and i do,, continuously,, and in my studio garden as well,, i am near surprised daily,, subtlety can be so surprising,, yep

gosh darn,, ellie may,, sheesh

I'm here nivek. :slide: Let me back up. You already had me screaming with laughter.

I'm so glad to have this chance to snuggle in a corner of your studio. This is truly one of my favorite spots on the planet. :battingeyelashes: :love:

You play the game I do my friend. How to expose myself, but not entirely, eh? Quite the creative challenge, yes/no? I spotted it right off. Lol!

cheers sue,, so pleased i am,, indeed i am,,:welcome:

some folks have their eyes closed and see everything,, some folks have their eyes open and see nothing,, ,, now just imagine if some folk had their eyes open and saw everything,, how much more they could see,, i see your eyes open sue, even behind that phone,, cheers agin,, so pleased,, did i say that??

sue, and friends,, i just harvested a buddha auto,, from a variety pack so i am un positive of the strain,, but i am perty sure it is a 'dwarf', either white or black, not sure,, looks green to me but buddha does not make a green dwarf,, just white and black,, :hmmmm:

this is the haul,,

P1160955.JPG

not so bad, real perty buds,, light and fluffy,, not stuffy, at all, and smothered, like i like my pancakes

P1160949.JPG

gotta know dutty will be in there like a dirty shirt,, buddha auto,, one hundred and nine days (said like a dart commentator) from seed,, funny thing tho,, buddha says their white dwarf should be done in seventy days and the black dwarf in eighty five days,, so here we are at one o nine,, and done,,

i see the hairs, fibers, dusties, yep, i do,, i am afraid i give my kitties a bit too much freedom in my studio,, just can't help myself,,

P1140457.JPG

they love it out there,, not sure why,, i am near sure it has nothing to do with the near constant haze in the air,, can't be,, nope

Nice setup. Hope you don't mind I peek in here and there..... GL with the assorted pack. I had a few winners in mine... Keepem Green

You grow them like I do. I find it easier to break off little pieces to smoke when you let them explode out and open like that. I pick off a cluster and crumble it. Mmmmmm......

Nice setup. Hope you don't mind I peek in here and there..... GL with the assorted pack. I had a few winners in mine... Keepem Green

i am honoured friend,, honestly,, i think my last bud pic has some resemblance to some of your pics,, that makes me proud,, indeed,, cheers norcal

me and the missus had the best time in orick once,, hog wild bar,, ha,, cheers,,:welcome:

You grow them like I do. I find it easier to break off little pieces to smoke when you let them explode out and open like that. I pick off a cluster and crumble it. Mmmmmm......

i have not, in the past, usually let the plants go this long,, i have come to the conclusion that i am harvesting too early,, maybe two weeks, every darn plant,, dunno, i guess i need to decide iffin the two extra weeks are worth it, so hard to tell,,

cheers sue,, this bud does look like one of yours, dif colour maybe,, wondering if it's an 'auto' look??

i have not, in the past, usually let the plants go this long,, i have come to the conclusion that i am harvesting too early,, maybe two weeks, every darn plant,, dunno, i guess i need to decide iffin the two extra weeks are worth it, so hard to tell,,

cheers sue,, this bud does look like one of yours, dif colour maybe,, wondering if it's an 'auto' look??

You might have something there nivek. I never thought of autos as having a particular look, but I suppose they do.

my flower room,, oh,,the flower room,, where the sights and smells gather and party like it's 1969, mostly without me too,, but i get in there,, oh ya

my original idea when i built this room is still relevant to this operation,, since my flower room is small,, grow space less than 2foot 6inches by 3, i knew i could not grow monster plants,, and i thot about all the potential wasted space above, so i decided to build my flower room into two levels,, two separate areas one below and one above the one below,, how logical, i thot.

then i thot about putting the one above, 'below' the one below,, and my head started hurting so i stopped

the top tier is a exercise in contortionism to get a full frontal,, but i managed,,

P1160957.JPG

colour is a mess, and i am not a fan of purple pics,, but i have a fix in the works,, more on that one day, still workin on it

three spots for plants up here in the stratosphere,, the whole right side is a jack herer, darn near the most amazing smelling plant i have grown so far,, only half way thru flower, maybe,,

the left side front and back are blueberries,, both recent members of the flower room,, the back one about three weeks in and the front one only a day or two,, it replaced the buddha auto harvested two days ago

the jack herer,, a groovy shot,

P1160960.JPG

the hairs,, ha,, i gotta chuckle,, not a view anywhere under me loupe that does not show a fibre of some kind,, might just have to do something about that one day,, one day,, ahhh:icon_roll

Flowering room isn't that small brother, might get cramped but you got two great sections. I would love a veg and flower setup so there is constant plants going in and out :passitleft: apparently cats like cannabis alot, perhaps that is why they linger in the studioI also prefer taking photos with my LED panel off or the plants moved to the living room where there is better light. Taking photo while the LED is on I get blinded, then can't see shite because the diodes illuminate my phone like an 80's disco, then when you think right the plant is in the frame let me snap a photie, comes out blurred like a drunk dude on the street. You re take it only to find it focused, on half the plant....LoL might be better to just take photos when plants are out

Looks like il get a laugh outa this one. I'm in

heya rammer,, :welcome:

feel free to laugh at me all ya like, no worries,, pleased as a punch to have you along for the ride,..,cheers friend

Flowering room isn't that small brother, might get cramped but you got two great sections. I would love a veg and flower setup so there is constant plants going in and out :passitleft: apparently cats like cannabis alot, perhaps that is why they linger in the studioI also prefer taking photos with my LED panel off or the plants moved to the living room where there is better light. Taking photo while the LED is on I get blinded, then can't see shite because the diodes illuminate my phone like an 80's disco, then when you think right the plant is in the frame let me snap a photie, comes out blurred like a drunk dude on the street. You re take it only to find it focused, on half the plant....LoL might be better to just take photos when plants are out

i have been reminded oh so many times about kitties and mj,, i don't ever see me cats wanting to taste the wares,, they sniff around a bit but never touch,, but i got me eyes on em,, you bet i do,, they be so sneaky them two,, p.dot and mr, slate,,

my plants in my flower room are semi permanently attached to the room in there,, the screen they are twisted around simply does not allow me to remove them for any other purpose than harvesting, so i take the pics in there,,, usually i have some other lights i can hook up and shine some white lite on em,, however,, i am using all my other lights as supplemental cfl holders in my bottom flower level right now,, so

i downloaded this extremely talented photo editing program,, a free one,, called 'raw therapee' similar to that anyway,, it is very powerful,, oh so much more powerful than me ,, ha,, and it has the ability to take an led photo and fix it like a cfl photo.

the program has so much to it,, that i figured out how to fix an led foto once,, now i cant remember how i did it,, ha

very cool program tho,, huge learning curve,, but maybe worth it,, a bit o purple is ok,, a lotto purple hurts,, like them blue radiating christmas lights,, ouch folks,,

cheers pat,, karma sent friend

Back
Top Bottom