Bill The Cat's Barney's Farm Sweet Tooth & Dutch Passion Seeds Auto Mazar Coco Grow

Bill the Cat

Hi all. Hope everyone had an enjoyable Christmas. Time for a new grow, so here goes.

Barneys' Farm Sweet Tooth
Dutch Passion Auto Mazar
2 x 2.5 Gorilla Lite tent.
1 Mars Hydro 300 watt LED
1 Mars Hydro II 400 watt LED
2 gal. sq. pots
Coco w/ 35% perlite
AN Jungle Juice Micro and Bloom
AN bloom supplements

Not much to report yet. They got their first lite feeding today so see what occurs by next week.
Here's pics

Mazar:
Day 1
0013213.JPG

Day 8 not 15 as identified
001a5.jpg

001b2.jpg

Day 15
09a1.jpg

007a4.jpg

Sweet Tooth:
Day 8
06a1.jpg

Day 15
01a3.jpg

A Happy New Year to all.

Re: Bill the Cat's Barney's Farm Sweet Tooth & Dutch Passion Seeds Auto Mazar Coco G

I'm not for sure what I paid, but I'm pretty sure it was around half the cost. No it's not ph perfect. I've tried Fox Farms, GH Flora and Dyna-Gro. I seemed to have had better results on my last grow with it.

Re: Bill the Cat's Barney's Farm Sweet Tooth & Dutch Passion Seeds Auto Mazar Coco G

You inspired so much me Beast that I decided to do it instead of a haze. Also ordered 3 more seeds plus Blue Auto Mazar, Star Ryder Auto and Frisian Dew Auto.

Bill thanks so much;) and i have all those strains in the cupboard u have mentioned.so when ur ready to pop 1 let me know il pop 1 aswell.happy growing and automazar will do u proud.will be the best performing auto u have ever grown.ul see;)

I'll see how much I've picked up from you. I have high hopes for the Mazar. See if I can get enough off her to hold me so I can grow a super silver haze and florida gold photos. I've got a back log to catch up on, my eyes are bigger than the time to grow them all. On deck are:
Amnesia Haze-Vision Seeds
Assassin Auto-Can't remember
Big Gun Auto-Short Stuff Seeds
Bubblelicious-Nirvana Seeds
Grape Muerto Auto-Barneys Farm Seeds
Kryptonite Auto-Pyramid Seeds
Narcotherapy Auto-Cream of the Crop Seeds
Onyx-Short Stuff Seeds
Pineapple Express-G13 Labs Seeds
Sweety Auto-BlimBurn Seeds
Tha Shiznit-Short Stuff Seeds
Think Different-Dutch Passion Seeds
Tutankhamon-Pyramid Seeds
West Coast OG Auto-FastBuds Seeds
Plus a bunch of photos. And they're always coming out with so many strains that sound great. Good growing everyone.

Oh and Farmer forgot to mention I already had the JJ from soil grows. Using with coco I just give it 2-3 ml of calmag each feeding.

Happy New Year to everyone. New year, new week. The Auto Mazar is looking good. The Sweet Tooth is catching up to the Mazar in height but not as bushy. Topped both today, day 22 and 23. Maybe kind of late, but seem to be vertically challenged. Tomorrow will be full strength feeding for both. Here's the pics.
Auto Mazar
Auto_Mazar_Day_23_003.JPG

Auto_Mazar_Day_23_002.JPG

Auto_Mazar_Day_23_001.JPG

Sweet Tooth
Sweet_Tooth_Day_22_002.jpg

Sweet_Tooth_Day_22_001.jpg

Back next week. Good growing.

A quick update showing the, to me, amazing recovery and new grow after topping yesterday. The Mazar has the most new growth, but both are doing great. See you Sunday.

Mazar
Mazar_Day_23_B.jpg

Mazar_Day_23_A.jpg

Sweet Tooth
Sweet_Tooth_Day_22_A.jpg

Sweet_Tooth_Day_22_B.jpg

New week , new update. The Auto Mazar's growth is really exploding. Have started some LST on her. Had to give her a full liter of nutes today. The Sweet Tooth is not doing too much. I'm undecided whether to pull her and start a new bean, or waste my time taking her to term.
Here's the new pics. Once again goofed on the label for the Sweet Tooth pics, but are labeled right in my gallery.

Auto Mazar
Mazar_Day_30c.jpg

Mazar_Day_30b.jpg

Mazar_Day_30a.jpg

Sweet Tooth
Mazar_Day_29c.jpg

Mazar_Day_29d.jpg

Mazar_Day_29b.jpg

Mazar_Day_29a.jpg

Well see you next week. Happy growing.

Hey Bill. Decided to pull up a chair since I have an auto Mazar as well. Not planted yet, waiting for the right time. It looks like you may have the "pile of leaves" effect going on, I've seen this with my own LED grow. Raise the light and they'll stretch. This technique can be used to manipulate vertical growth.
Have you seen the record auto Mazar? It a tree. DWC I believe.
I wish you the best.

Welcome aboard Mj. That is probably why I have had that problem in the past. Kind of funny, I just raised them thinking maybe not enough light, so back into the tent to fix.

Update time. I lowered the plants as Mj suggested and seems to have a big effect on them. Thanks Mj. Have been doing LST and adjustments. Also a little pruning to open up bud sites. Did a feeding with a healthy dose of Big Bloom, always seems to give a boost. The Mazar is starting to take more than a liter of water per day. Here's the pics
Mazar
0081977.jpg

0081978.JPG

0062349.jpg

0052643.jpg

0042819.jpg

0033020.jpg

0023152.jpg

Sweet Tooth
0081978.JPG

0062350.JPG

0072193.JPG

0052644.JPG

0042820.JPG

0033021.JPG

0023153.JPG

0013256.JPG

Back Next week. Happy growing.

Just a short update after more LST and some light defoliation to uncover bud sites.

Auto Mazar
0052649.JPG

0033026.JPG

0013261.JPG

Sweet Tooth
0121262.JPG

0062356.JPG

0033027.JPG

Happy growing.

Back
Top Bottom