Felonious Punk's & HashGirl's First Indoor Auto Grow - 2017

Hello.

Felonious Punk and I are starting our first indoor auto grow and since we're planting the seeds tomorrow, we thought we should start the journal tonight.

I'm going to post some photos and then Felonious will post some info and we'll go from there.

The basic information is that we're going to grow 2 Northern Lights Autos and 2 Dark Devil Autos. The Northern Lights are 70% Indica, 20% Sativa and 10% Ruderalis. The Dark Devils are an Indica/Sativa/Ruderalis cross, too but I can't find the breakdowns anywhere so I'll just have to copy SweetSue's Dark Devil grow and post this:cheesygrinsmiley::

Dark_Devil_Info.jpg

Back with the other initial photos shortly.

First to claim a seat. Ready to watch your Devil take off. :yahoo:

Sorry folks. Planting the seeds has been postponed due to operator error. Felonious was germinating them in moist paper towels like you're supposed to and was checking them every morning to make sure they were doing okay but between yesterday morning and this morning, the paper towels completely dried up and the seeds dried up with them. Oops! Oh well. We'll try again and hopefully get them planted before the end of next week.

Stay tuned...

:thanks:

Felonious has been sick for the past few days but he finally felt well enough to plant them the seeds today. He planted them in 5-gallon pots with just regular dirt (he said it was nothing special). I haven't taken any photos yet but I guess I should just to have it documented. Tomorrow. I'll do it tomorrow.

Thanks for your patience, folks.

I didn't know when I signed up to be the photographer that I was going to have to get down on the floor in order to get some photos. :thedoubletake: Oh well, that's what I did. So, here are the Day 1 photos. 3 of the 4 already have wee plants popping up but you have to look pretty closely to find them or at least I did:

PHOTO 1:

PHOTO 2:

PHOTO 3:

IMG_061045.jpg

NORTHERN LIGHTS - PLANT 2

IMG_062343.jpg

NORTHERN LIGHTS - PLANT 1

IMG_062243.jpg

DARK DEVIL - PLANT 2

IMG_062035.jpg

DARK DEVIL - PLANT 1

IMG_062139.jpg

DARK DEVIL - PLANT 2

IMG_062833.jpg

DARK DEVIL - PLANT 1

IMG_063038.jpg

NORTHERN LIGHTS - PLANT 2

IMG_062641.jpg

So could you see the 3 wee plants sticking their heads up?

Hi All,

Feeling better today. Got the seedlings in the pots yesterday. Being under the weather I didn't flush the soil as I had planned so it might not be as moist as one would hope.

Being of that age (creaky knees, poor eyesight) I almost gave up on the 2nd set of seeds. Thought I'd overwatered them and they looked bad. I was thinking that using 12 seeds to get 4 autoflowering plants might be futile, or at least, not economically viable.

So in my sick state I came to the inspired conclusion that I should get my magnifying visor out and do a proper inspection. Turns out 3 of the 4 were in good shape. The 4th looks like it was slow to sprout and we will have to wait and see if it grows.

I will look at the seed stash and see if I have another Northern Lights to replace or augment our slow sprout.

I also need to finish sealing the air ports on the tent and do a little housekeeping around the tent tomorrow.

So far this grow feels a little like one step forward and two back, but it sure felt good to dig my hands into warm soil in January! We are officially 15 days behind this years schedule. Luckily I built in some extra time and we just might have this crop dried by the end of April.

Hi All,

On Saturday I went to the seed stash and decided to put the last Northern Lights and a Blueberry into water and then germinate in paper towel. Both sprouted and me and me mum are going to plant them tomorrow!
This will give us up to six plants in the tent. I suspect Northern #2 is not going to come up, so the grow will be:
2 (maybe 3) Northern Lights
2 Dark Devils
1 Blueberry

I covered the sprouts with glasses to keep the moisture in the plants. They look good and as soon as HashGirl can find the time we will post pics.

I've got the LED about 10" above the sprouts.

Mum and I put the last Northern Lights and our only Blueberry in pots today.

Now we have 6 three gallon pots in the 3X3 tent. Three have small plants and three have nothing showing above ground.

I watered the 3 plants when I was in there this afternoon.

The temperature in the tent is in the mid 70s (73-76°F) with the humidity at 30%.

Peace.

Good afternoon, folks.

Here are the Day 7 photos for your viewing pleasure. The first two photos are of the new plants - Northern 3 and Blueberry. They were just planted yesterday or the day before, I think and neither of them are showing yet so they're shots essentially just of the pots of dirt for now:

DAY 7 - PHOTO 1 - BLUEBERRY

Day_7_-_Photo_1_-_Blueberry.jpg

DAY 7 - PHOTO 2 - NORTHERN 3 in the back & BLUEBERRY in the front

Day_7_-_Photo_2_-_Northern_3_Blueberry-front.jpg

DAY 7 - PHOTO 3 - NORTH 2

Day_7_-_Photo_3_-_Northern_2.jpg

DAY 7 - PHOTO 4 - NORTH 2

Day_7_-_Photo_4_-_Northern_2_Fotor.jpg

DAY 7 - PHOTO 5 - NORTH 2

Day_7_-_Photo_5_-_Northern_2_Fotor.jpg

DAY 7 - PHOTO 6 - FELONIOUS CHECKING NORTH 2'S LEAVES

Day_7_-_Photo_6_-_Northern_2.jpg

DAY 7 - PHOTO 7 - DARK 1

Day_7_-_Photo_7_-_Dark_1.jpg

DAY 7 - PHOTO 8 - DARK 1
Day_7_-_Photo_8_-_Dark_1_Fotor.jpg

DAY 7 - PHOTO 9 - DARK 2
Day_7_-_Photo_9_-_Dark_2.jpg

DAY 7 - PHOTO 10 - DARK 2
Day_7_-_Photo_10_-_Dark_2.jpg

DAY 7 - PHOTO 11 - DARK 2
Day_7_-_Photo_11_-_Dark_2_Fotor.jpg

And, there you have it, folks.

Now, I'm going to go and enjoy the cannabis-infused Blondie I just ate. :morenutes:

Good afternoon,

I went poking around in the pots this morning and found the Blueberry just breaking the surface. The Northern #3 has the seed casing on the surface and it appears to be attached. We will wait and see.

Peace.

Evening folks. It's Day 14 and I'm afraid it's not going great. We have 3 of the original 4. We lost North 1. I don't think it ever came up at all.

And, the Blueberry that Felonious planted on January 19 with his mum has totally disappeared, which seems weird since it was poking the surface 6 days' ago.

So, we've planted a total of 6 seeds and here are this week's photos of the 4 survivors. I'm especially pleased with Dark 2. It's looking really good, in my opinion.

DAY 9 - NORTH 3

IMG_065043.jpg

DAY 9 - NORTH 3

Photo_2_Fotor-Photo_2.jpg

DAY 14 - NORTH 2 (Looks pretty good, doesn't it? Felonious wasn't sure it would survive as it was slow to start.)

IMG_065249.jpg

DAY 14 - DARK 2

IMG_065454.jpg

DAY 14 - DARK 2

IMG_065549.jpg

DAY 14 - DARK 1

IMG_065650.jpg

DAY 14 - DARK 1 (And, isn't she a beauty?)

IMG_065749.jpg

Saturday January 28, 2017, 8:15 pm

Good Evening,

I'm going to stick a notebook and pen by the grow tent so that I can write down notes to put here. If I don't jot it down it gets lost in time and never gets here.

Feeling a little like we are losing the battle I decided to go down to the seed shop and get some new auto seeds. I didn't do any research or ask HashGirl, I just went and got seeds. No sense sitting on my hands waiting for the 3 plants to grow up and trying again in with the outdoor grow in the summer. So I got seeds on Tuesday the 24th and started germinating them that night.

The 2 sprouts I put in the ground tonight are Train Wreck autos. I also switched the soil from PRO MIX Mycorrhizae to PRO MIX Premium Organic Vegetable and Herb Mix. It has a lot less perlite in it. We will see how it works out.

So here is what we have right now:

2 Dark Autos - both are doing well
2 Northern Lights - North 2 is doing OK, while North 3 suddenly made an appearance and started showing very tiny leaves. It almost got dumped because I was going to plant 3 Train Wrecks.

Peace.
We are waiting on the Train Wrecks and will update as soon as there is something to report.

The Trainwrecks are Autos that are 60% Sativa, 30% Indica and 10% Ruderalis. Crop King has figured it out to be 16.5% THC and .49% CBD and .09% CBN (I don't know what CBN is yet but since it was listed, too, I decided to let you know.)

HashGirl said:
DAY 14 - DARK 1 (And, isn't she a beauty?)

IMG_065749.jpg

Yes she is :battingeyelashes: :love: Beautiful DDAs guys. You'll be so pleased. :slide:

It's such a pain to plant and have nothing come up. It makes you question your cultivation prowess, and that's never a good thing. I take the attitude that the ones I'm meant to grow come up. Since I took that attitude I've noticed most of them started to germinate. :laughtwo:

Thanks for tracking me down HashGirl. I'm working pretty deep these days, by choice, and I appreciate the occasional hand out of the ethers to pull me back to the neighborhood. It pleased me to see the hand this time was you, followed by Birdie. Made me feel kinda special. :hug: :love:

Back
Top Bottom