Is it aircooled? Yes
Temp of Room/cab? 75/65
RH of Room/cab? 50
PH of media or res? Dont ph
Any Pests ? Not any more
How often are you watering? When theyre droopy
Type and strength of ferts used? Read above

re: RD Moonshine Ghost Train, Moxie Snake Venom & Lemon OG By The Tard

Well, I had some bugs in my soil last round so I built new soil. I rinsed the old soil off the seedlings and planted them in some new uncooked kit soil. They're appearing to have taken the shock pretty well but the next few days will tell me how they're really handling it. This is a first for me. If they die, ill just start new seeds and end this journal

Hey, canna. I also have a moonshine haze in veg, it's loving 2nd run soil for sure. Growing much quicker than the LSD I planted at the same time.

I have 3 moonshine ghost train stashed so really want to see how they grow before i pop them. Ill take a front row seat here.

Keep em frosty ya'll

20170105_091942.jpg
20170105_091938.jpg

Well, there they are guys! The real small ones are the snake venoms and the other two are the log and mgt. They were all started, without my knowing, in soil that had predatory mites, springtails and nematodes (I think). I put together some promix, ewc, amendment and ROOTS! in a small bin and mixed it really well. I then proceeded to remove the seedlings from the "bug dirt" and wash said dirt off the seedlings roots and replant them in the uncooked soil. As you can see they took it pretty well, to my surprise! We'll see over the next few days how well.
Welcome to my new journal guys and I hope yall learn a lil something :)

Re: RD Moonshine Ghost Train, Moxie Snake Venom & Lemon OG By The Tard

Hey, canna. I also have a moonshine haze in veg, it's loving 2nd run soil for sure. Growing much quicker than the LSD I planted at the same time.

Yeah, this is the second time I've grown this strain cuz it's some fire! Has a nice fruity kerosene smell that just lights up a room hahaha!! :)

That looks more like what i was looking for, i did 3 GTH #1 last grow but they seemed to favor the Ghost genes as opposed to the haze. Ill pop a couple for my next grow.

Keep em frosty ya'll

Back
Top Bottom