Shaggn's Crop King - Green Crack - Hempy - LED 3x3

Shaggn

Hello 420 Fam!!

This grow is only just beginning. I currently have a grow going in my Sig. This will be updated weekly with occasional chatter about the grow. Peace!!

20170106_104652.jpg

20170106_204407.jpg

I'm in for the count!;)

Hey GTHM! First one here, pull up a chair n enjoy!!
good luck man with these new seeds :thumb: i tries germinating 5 purple kush from crop king seed only 3 came out. i hope you get better success rate

Hey GD!! Not to toot my own horn but I usually get 100% germ...Usually lol... I just use straight fresh tap water, no declorination or PHing. I'm not sure what it is but one thing i do everytime to prepare beans for popping. I use cheap nail files from dollorama and lightly​ scrap the seam of the seed before the soak. Only thing I do that must make my rates/luck so good. Enjoy. Peace!!

Ok, tidbit on equipment! Veg is in a 2x4 tent with T5s. Bloom is in a 3x3 with 2 Mars Reflector series 144s. Nutes atm is GH 3 part ( I know ).... Medium used - 100% perlite but may do a coco mix with new nutes!! Cal-mag if n where needed. Pro silica low dose every other water switched to every water during bloom. Can't think of anything else atm.

Any questions please feel free to ask. I don't mind anyone posting pictures as long as it contributes to the greater good to teach/learn. After all this is my journal, please respect myself and all of 420 FAM. The, peace!!

Hey GTHM! First one here, pull up a chair n enjoy!!

Hey GD!! Not to toot my own horn but I usually get 100% germ...Usually lol... I just use straight fresh tap water, no declorination or PHing. I'm not sure what it is but one thing i do everytime to prepare beans for popping. I use cheap nail files from dollorama and lightly​ scrap the seam of the seed before the soak. Only thing I do that must make my rates/luck so good. Enjoy. Peace!!

I'm definitely gonna try this with my duds, this makes total sense. .Thanks for sharing!;)

I'm down for the ride. Doing CKS PK in ProMix AP. ready for repot tomorrow and 12/12 as soon as it roots out.
420-magazine-mobile1040405255.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

good luck man with these new seeds :thumb: i tries germinating 5 purple kush from crop king seed only 3 came out. i hope you get better success rate

I got 4/5 to sprout. Also getting mutations on two of the CKS plants. I'm sticking with Barney's and 420 until Crop King sorts out their problems.

Out of 5 CropKing White Widow, I have 2 that have some weird leaf deformations. Their genetics are great tho!!

Don't try 420's seeds. You'll never go back to anyone else. He sells only first gen S1 and R1 seeds.
420-magazine-mobile2040369809.jpg

Already hooked up. Near future purchase of his blueberry n his pk especially if it looks like the picture of cured pink buds on your thread, looks surreal!!

Back
Top Bottom