20170113_215642.jpg
20170113_215705.jpg
20170113_215713.jpg
20170112_200201.jpg
20170112_200129.jpg
20170112_200101.jpg
20170112_200008.jpg
20170112_200029.jpg
Ok everyone time for a new grow..got things started here..
White widow xxl
Sweet trainwreck/ two plants per pot....21 pots..
Happy frog soil
Fox farm trio nutes
Lights.three mars 700's and two mars 144 reflectors.space 11 ft by 3 ft
so there u have it hope you all join the fun..
peace all my 420 friends..

Hello Old School 64!!! Ive seen you around the threads but just noticed you again in the contests. Youve got great skills!!!! I love the soil, the red cups, the yellow buckets, and mostly the Fox Farms!!!!
A roofer, maybe born in '64 (close to mine) and seems a cool dude but definitely an expert at cannabis!!!
If you read any of my current thread, read the first page and the last two. It will explain enough of my level. Im here to learn how to be an expert cannabis grower and am subd in. 2016 was the first time Ive used all FF trio's according to their schedule and did good.
So many threads but I will be here daily my brother. We have lots in common with style. When I was a kid I tore off for two years and was on a hot crew for a year before I went to Manufacturing for 15 yrs and then a Tile/Stone mason at age 34. Ive been on disability for the last 5 yrs with a tissue disease possibly caused by Silica exposure. I LOVE MARIJUANA! for 38 yrs!! and you grow great!!! So Im here, took long enough!! Great Day!! 4D

I have read a few of your journals, all nicely done. I'm jumping on board in hopes of some of your mad skills arcing my way! Also I am using a couple of 144 reflectors myself, and would like to see others' results.

May you have a successful and abundant grow.

Welcome aboard..need anything just ask..peace
I have read a few of your journals, all nicely done. I'm jumping on board in hopes of some of your mad skills arcing my way! Also I am using a couple of 144 reflectors myself, and would like to see others' results.

May you have a successful and abundant grow.

64, your thread dident go to my email and I wonder why?? I got off the computer yesterday and thought shoot I dident go to 64. Im going to limit my threads so I can keep track and Im anxious to learn from you!! I will try to limit my questions my brother.
I see the LED's, nice and one day for me but not yet. I could flower in August though so one day!
I see you use Fox farms. Im curious how? I use all three powder and nutes according to their schedule for simplicity. 2016 is the first year doing this.
So 64 how do you use FF and do you ammend it with anything???
Great day 64!

Thanks for following..yes i have a fox farm mix i use..and i use same soil over and over grow after grow.check this link.lots of proven easy to follow tips.
New Crop King Seed Grow - White Widow - Purple Kush - Green Crack - Crown Royale.

im here to help everyone so feel free to ask if needed ok
64, your thread dident go to my email and I wonder why?? I got off the computer yesterday and thought shoot I dident go to 64. Im going to limit my threads so I can keep track and Im anxious to learn from you!! I will try to limit my questions my brother.
I see the LED's, nice and one day for me but not yet. I could flower in August though so one day!
I see you use Fox farms. Im curious how? I use all three powder and nutes according to their schedule for simplicity. 2016 is the first year doing this.
So 64 how do you use FF and do you ammend it with anything???
Great day 64!

joining in on your ride if you don't mind. Looking good!

Back
Top Bottom