Never Ending Hotbox

MyDogSpot

Welcome!
Who is that? I can't quite see you as it's always smoky in here.
pic141.jpg
pic239.jpg
pic328.jpg
I'm always totally ripped but please feel free to follow along and see what's going on here. Feel free to comment, provide feedback or just lurk, it's ok. But please close the door behind you as we are hotboxing in here!

So I have so much going in my grow room that I wanted to start a journal that follows the whole show. Trying to pick it apart and document the progress of so many projects in numerous places, especially since I post mostly from this app, is becoming difficult for me...

So here's the setup.
I have a disconnected from the home, shop, and in the shop is a 20' x12' insulated cooler.
This is the hotbox ;)

Inside the hotbox, I am currently running a germination and clone station which consists of a heated germination pad, with a tall 7" tray and humidity dome. Lighting is simply 4 LED household light bulbs. 100w replacements with the domes cut off.
Temps are all controlled with a thermostat.
I just finished building a diy cloner that's ready to go.
Currently I am running 2 tents.
1: The Veg Tent is a 4x4, 600w led running 18/6, warm mist humidifier, thermostat controlled heater, carbon filter and exhaust fan.

2: The Bloom Room is a 4x4, 800w(at the wall) led running 12/12, exhaust fan and carbon filter, warm mist humidifier and thermostat controlled heater.

3: A third tent and light is on the way.

So far all nutrients I have used have been GreenPlanet products.
Medi-one, Pro-Cal and for flower I'm using Massive. So far they seem very good.

As far as water, I have been using rainwater that I've collected.

So many things on the go, so here's the list.

Seedlings: (1-14 days)
2x critical mass feminized
4x Fastbuds GSC Fem. Auto

Veg Tent:
2x CKS Hashplant
2x CaliConnection GSC

Bloom Room: (2 months +)
3x CKS Blueberry
1x Fastbuds GSC Fem. Auto

Obviously this is an ongoing grow, there is no end per say. One grow just leads into another. I love to share updates so so stay tuned!
Roll up another one and come on back later.

Indoors - 600W MH - GSC & Blueberry

LED GSC & Hash plant

On Jan 13 I found a boy in my Bloom Room and since I couldn't give him a place in the hot box with the girls, I tossed him in a bag in shop.
No real light schedule, not in a pot, just the bag and I've been pouring in left over nutrients into his bag.
Well the temps here have been pretty low... I thought this thing would be frozen.
I hope it hangs on long enough to give me his pollen!

PIC101.jpg

The HotBox

Let's keep this cycle going shall we?!
The Hash plants are more than a month, it's a good thing these ladies are ready to go.
So today I added to the Veg Tent .
2x Critical mass auto fem
3x Fastbuds GSC auto fem

I hope to have more success with these GSC compared to the one I have going in the other tent.

I've never tried Critical Mass. They were free seeds. So we'll see!

Pics to follow!

The HotBox

Added to the veg tent:

- The cloner with 4 cc GSC
- In Dixie cups are the 2 critical mass & 3 GSC autos.
420-magazine-mobile1290569383.jpg

The cloner is working out quite well!
4 clones went in 3 days ago. They still look great and very little drooping. They are already forming hairs on the stem :))
420-magazine-mobile1917002251.jpg

The blueberry from the bloom room, (up front) was topped and very lightly opened up and tied down. This was the biggest of the 3.
The 2 blueberry (background ), were topped but not opened up.
420-magazine-mobile622190933.jpg

We had a cold night here last night and my temps dropped a bit from normal. But I think everyone's ok.
I think the clones got the worst of it, the water seemed a little cold. So I ran out and bought a cheap aquarium heater to keep the temperature steady,
Better safe that sorry.

The HotBox

I opened up the center of the 2 vegging GSC.
Tied down the main branches, and trimmed maybe 4 leaves off per plant.

I'm actually thinking I better repot them before flowering as the water is running right through them now.
420-magazine-mobile1312485464.jpg

The HotBox

Back
Top Bottom