Auto Purple Haze Fem In Coco With 350W CFL & Advanced Nutes

WillGrow510

Okay. Here we go with Grow Journal #2 in tandem with Grow Journal #1.

What strain is it? Auto Purple Haze Fem
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? Hybrid.
What percentages? ??
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Just cracked
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Coco with 30% pearlite
Size of light? 350w worth of 42w CFL's 2300k veg and bloom (I know....)
Is it air-cooled? No.
Temp of Room/cab? 70ish
RH of Room/cab? Low. 25-35%
PH of media or res? 6.2ish
Any Pests ? Not yet
How often are you watering? As needed
Type and strength of ferts used. Advanced Nutes pH Perfect Sensei Veg Parts A + B

These were free bees from justfemenized. Soaked in water 24 hours and placed them in a wet paper towel for 2 days. On the first day, I looked and the paper towel had completely dried out. Crispy. Oh shoot!! Dumped a bunch of water on the towel and hoped for the best. Came back today to see this:

IMG_418611.JPG

IMG_41947.JPG

How lucky was that? Really wanted to grow these autos out because I currently have 4 Thai Stick going as my first Grow, and as luck would have it, didn't realize they are a Sativa that takes like fiddy years to flower.

Dropped the seeds in some peat pellets tonight using some spring water. Using a temp controller to keep temp around 72degF.

I welcome your feedback as I am Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuube! I'll try not to bore you tho. I have been learning a lot and have just enough knowledge to be dangerous. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Peace from Cali!

Here are the babies. These photos show just one that came above the soil yesterday, but I checked tonight and her sister just started poking her head above ground too. Risen from the dead. These are the miracle children.

IMG_420914.JPG

IMG_420811.JPG

Im subbed , great save could've been worse I'll sit back watch the show maybe learn something im yet to start my first grow.

Sent from my SM-N910G using 420 Magazine Mobile App

could've been worse

Totally. The paper towel was crispy dry and the large seed had already cracked. I thought they were doomed for sure. I guess it's true what they say. These plants were made to grow.

Here are some updated photos of the girls.

Auto Fem 1

IMG_422913.JPG

Auto Fem 2

IMG_422814.JPG

Group Photos

IMG_42229.JPG

Before they were transplanted:

IMG_422511.JPG

IMG_422714.JPG

So, I have them sharing space with my Thai Sticks for now until I build my new cardboard cab next weekend and then I'll probably throw the 12/12 switch on the sticks and leave the autos in the new cab at 18/6. Also planning on doing a little topping on the Auto Hazes with some friendly LST'ing. Maximum colas, eh?

:high-five:

Okay. Quick update. I had the two plants in my main cab when I sealed the floor with a solid styrofoam piece and the temp went from 68 deg to 91. Bad news for seedlings. So, the little one suffered the worse. It is already bouncing back tho. But being an auto, we can't waste time trying to recover because the flowering stage is coming real soon. Need that veg growth. Fed them for the first time with my advanced nutes and we'll see how it goes. The leaves on the big one were starting to yellow.. here they are. Currently have hem sitting under a solo 23w led panel at 78 deg.

IMG_42599.JPG

IMG_425712.JPG

IMG_42589.JPG

Any comments or suggestions always welcome.
:Namaste:

Quick update, transplanted these girls even tho we say not to. I really wanted to dust the roots in some Recharge to see how they do. So, out of the party cups and into three gallon air pots with coco and pearlite. You can also see I FIMed the bigger one a few days ago. PHed the water to about 6 and added a couple drops of silica. I now placed them into my main cab at around 80 degF 16/8 with the Thai Sticks as roommates. Here we grow. 2 weeks in.

IMG_409116.JPG

IMG_426414.JPG

***UPDATE***

So, bad news. When I transplanted, I put them in my main cab. Temps were ten degrees warmer and went from led lit to cfl. I think these two things coupled with transplant shock screwed them up. Leaves were burned and crispy. I don't know why I did that. I know better. Just being dumb. Sucks. So, anyway, here they are. They are bouncing back, but this leaves hardly any time for veg growth before flowering. So, I'm going to make it even worse and leave them in my cab with the Thai sticks I have on a flower light cycle. I don't know. Looks like we are heading straight to low yield city. Hop on board. The train is leaving the station.

Some bud is better thank none. And I ain't had no bud for years. So, it will do for now as I learn from my mistakes.

IMG_42848.JPG

The temp shows sixty five, but that's because the cab was opened up. Actually is running around seventy five.

Update! They are slowly recovering, but being autos, they will surely be very stunted. Not like I could let them veg out another week to let them recoup. Damn. I'll just try to keep them comfortable until the end and see what they can do. Here they are.

IMG_431912.JPG

IMG_431817.JPG

Hey there nice work how are the girls going I'm growing an auto too it's only a day old keen to see yours..

My First Ever Grow Journal

Growing good now. Just started growing the white pistils and is stinky. I don't think they are going to get very big at all due to burning the hell out of them, but at least they are now looking healthy again. They are now about 12 inches tall in three gallon pots in coco.

IMG_436711.JPG

**UPDATE**

Here they are. Six weeks in from seedlings. Its amazing how different these both look. One for sure looks much more sativa. Or, the other one looks much more indica. Lol. I have them now in a wardrobe box lined with a space blanket. One 23w LED panel directly over the indica looking one and 4 42W CFL's directly over the sativa looking one. I have to keep them under a 12/12 due to the fact I have 2 Thai sticks that are neighbors that are under 12/12 and I can't have them contaminating each other with light. They are flowering but I would like to see them under an 18/6 or 20/4 to make up for the burn early in their life. These ladies were destine to be stunted from the beginning. Well, at least I learned and will get some smoke from them. I hope. Feedback always welcome.

IMG_44198.JPG

IMG_44269.JPG

IMG_442014.JPG

IMG_44175.JPG

IMG_442415.JPG

IMG_44187.JPG

Okay. Day 53 from seed cracking update.

Still running the Advanced Nutrient Sensi Coco pH Perfect Bloom nutes. Also running foliar feeding of jumpstart, biocozyme, armor si, and some fish and kelp.

Still only running 160w of CFL over the one sativa looking lady, and one 23w LED over the other indica looking lady.

IMG_44759.JPG

IMG_447710.JPG

IMG_44788.JPG

IMG_44769.JPG

IMG_448016.JPG

Any feedback would be appriciated. I effed these ladies up so bad at the beginning, I'm surprised they are bouncing back so well.

Quick update. Just got a 400w HPS light and fired her up. Looks good. Temps went from 66 degF to about 76 degF. I hope I don't shock them with all this new light. We'll see how they respond. I'm afraid I'm going to walk into sawdust tomorrow morning. Hopefully not.

Day 63 update. We must be getting close. The lower leaves are yellowing. I need to scope the trichs tomorrow. But, yeah. These ladies have been brought back from death twice. Clearly I'll be lucky to get a quarter zip total off these two, but it was a great chance to practice, especially sense my Thai Stick is taking so damn long. No regrets.

IMG_45157.JPG

IMG_45169.JPG

IMG_45179.JPG

IMG_45189.JPG

IMG_451910.JPG

IMG_452112.JPG

So, having a hard time deciding which two seeds to crack next. What to you think? Here is the contents of my genetic library.

Girl Scout Cookies
Great White Shark
White Ice
LSD
Blueberry
Special Queen #1
Skunk #1
NYC Diesel Kush
Sour Diesel

What to do, what to do. Can only do two. It's up to you.
:party::party::party::party:

Back
Top Bottom