Duggan Does Gorilla's - Double Berry's In Doc's Gear - Four Plants - One Kit

A big hello to everyone, especially for all those who continue to support me with your visits, encouragement and humor:)
As you all know i'm a huge fan of Doc Bud and all the hard work he has and still puts into developing and refining his "kit". Using his gear is a real pleasure , as he and AG Labs have virtually taken all the guess work out of growing and made it so much fun,...as it should be! I'l repeat all the facts of this upcoming grow , but nothing has changed from last time with the Green Cracks. Hope to see you all around here in the near future and i will try and make this journal fun for all . If anyone has ANY Q's. about how i do things or just wanna shoot the breeze ...no worries gang...fire away OK.

Strain.....Gorilla's Double Berry. Fem seeds
Number of plants.....four
Size of GR.....42 x 70 x 84" high (approx.)
Grow medium....Doc Bud's High Brix Blend
Size, type and number of pots....two, 26 gal. homemade "Rootbuilder" pots w/ homemade 'beer cap' style aluminum trays. sitting on 5 caster, H.D. plant trollies.
There will be two plants /pot.
Water source....bottled distilled
Pests....none as usual (ever since switching to Doc's "kit")
PH....what's that?
Nutes given...none , just doc's 'kit'. (Epsoms may be used, depending)
Lighting....one Budmaster 2 675XG, one Advanced 400 XTE, two Dorm Grow 240(all bloom) , and two Dorm Grow 90W all red UFO's.
Photo periods.....16/8 veg and 12/12 Bloom...cutting down slowly to 10/14 nearing finish.
Air movement.....one Ostberg, 6inch inline fan coupled to a Can#33 carbon filter, insulated for sound.This exhaust combo is only run at between 75-80% max. to extend life of components and improve effectiveness! One 12 inch oscillating circ. fan at back and one 6inch oscillating circ fan for the canopy.

Well, that's the poop on this grow everyone...hope to see ya's all along for the ride....these DB's are supposed to be some of the best tasting , fruity cannabis around.....we'le soon see eh....cheers gang!:):circle-of-love:
green_Crack_final_weights_007.jpg
green_Crack_final_weights_004.jpg
green_Crack_final_weights_001.jpg

:welcome:

re: Duggan Does Gorilla's - Double Berry's In Doc's Gear- Four Plants - One "Kit"

Sweet Duggan, I was hoping you'd be starting a new journal soon!

I'll be following along. Mmmm, double berries sounds delicious!

Boom! I'm in...

Bumble's Humble Hive! It's Alive

Peaceful blazing
Hey "B" my brotha! Welcome aboard bud! Just put your cooler , in the corner there ,...right by those two AXES,..the Telecaster and the Strat!:)

Sweet Duggan, I was hoping you'd be starting a new journal soon!

I'll be following along. Mmmm, double berries sounds delicious!
Ya eh Beaves...looking for a really fruity , tasty strain with these. Thanks for joining in . :high-five:

Got you subbed as a member. Gotta get all the Brix growing knowledge I can get.
SF, i'l try to get as much info out there as i can, but if you have a Q or concern , just ask OK! cheers to ya and thanks for comin along for the ride! Should be fun to see what these DB's can do in the 'kit'.:welcome:

Checking in, here to watch and learn. Excited to see any of the high brix grows going on.

duggan that's a helluva nest of LEDs you've got in there
Glad to have you along FG. Glad you like my lights...a lot of coin up there. I don't consider lighting a 'limiting' factor any more eh...:tokin: I'm hoping , as always to pass on a bit of knowledge and info thru this grow , so enjoy would ya! cheers.:high-five:

I'll tune in to another episode of "Duggan's Dungeon". The ending is always predictable with huge resinous buds but the plot and dialogue keep me coming back for more.

:passitleft:
hey Nis, my brotha...thanks . Lets see how these DB's like this dirt! It's 'first run' , just like the GC's were.have an aweswome night would ya. Not too many sleeps to go....yeepa , yeepa.:thumb:

I'm here! Thanks for holding the door Nis. :)

:passitleft:
Thanks Canna...i need a lil puff! stayed home from work today ...felt a lil crappy this morning , so....got another busy weekend of hockey...both mornings i'l be up at 6 for the little man! Anyhow , thanks for joining in....like you weren't gonna show eh....:surf:

Aha! Thanks to Ziggy, I got a front row seat.

:popcorn:
Ya , OK !...i get it Gray....sorry my brotha! You have been there for me from the very beginning , and i value your presence....you know that. Glad you got in on page 1. I'm grateful for your company and ears. Your knowledge is unmistakable ...for sure. thanks for being here!:Namaste:

Put me down for a spot up close, :lot-o-toke: I'll need a tray and rolling papers please... :rollit:

KiG :green_heart:cheers
Nice to have you along Stinky...pull up a chair and get yourself all set up....i'l try and make this interesting for all. Cheers to ya :)

I will be following along :)
Welcome Gazoo...glad to have ya along ....any Q's. ...just ask OK!:high-five:

Duggs + new HB Grow = :popcorn:
There you are..hope you have been well Shrike. So glad your here for this one. Got high hopes for this Double Berry...she's in some very special soil...as you know...lets see what she can do with it! Cheers and welcome my good brotha!:Namaste:

Damn almost first page. Well I'm looking into trying hi brix and those green crack plants woaaah I'm subbed!!

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using 420 Magazine Mobile App
A big warm welcome to ya Jgrow. hope everyone enjoys this ride...i'l try to make it a groovin , cool journal...with all your people's help and support...it will happen.
Thank you mods for getting this journal , correct in my sig, as usual. You guys are awesome , that's all!:Namaste::circle-of-love:
I will be transplanting the four this Sat. after my son's hockey. They could stay in the #1's a bit longer, especially the lil fart, but i gotta get it done, cuz i don't have the boys this weekend and next weekend is way too busy! Anyhow , thanks again for the company everybody! have an awesome day/night.

Hey "B" my brotha! Welcome aboard bud! Just put your cooler , in the corner there ,...right by those two AXES,..the Telecaster and the Strat!:)

Ya eh Beaves...looking for a really fruity , tasty strain with these. Thanks for joining in . :high-five:

SF, i'l try to get as much info out there as i can, but if you have a Q or concern , just ask OK! cheers to ya and thanks for comin along for the ride! Should be fun to see what these DB's can do in the 'kit'.:welcome:

Glad to have you along FG. Glad you like my lights...a lot of coin up there. I don't consider lighting a 'limiting' factor any more eh...:tokin: I'm hoping , as always to pass on a bit of knowledge and info thru this grow , so enjoy would ya! cheers.:high-five:

hey Nis, my brotha...thanks . Lets see how these DB's like this dirt! It's 'first run' , just like the GC's were.have an aweswome night would ya. Not too many sleeps to go....yeepa , yeepa.:thumb:

Thanks Canna...i need a lil puff! stayed home from work today ...felt a lil crappy this morning , so....got another busy weekend of hockey...both mornings i'l be up at 6 for the little man! Anyhow , thanks for joining in....like you weren't gonna show eh....:surf:

Ya , OK !...i get it Gray....sorry my brotha! You have been there for me from the very beginning , and i value your presence....you know that. Glad you got in on page 1. I'm grateful for your company and ears. Your knowledge is unmistakable ...for sure. thanks for being here!:Namaste:

Nice to have you along Stinky...pull up a chair and get yourself all set up....i'l try and make this interesting for all. Cheers to ya :)

Welcome Gazoo...glad to have ya along ....any Q's. ...just ask OK!:high-five:

There you are..hope you have been well Shrike. So glad your here for this one. Got high hopes for this Double Berry...she's in some very special soil...as you know...lets see what she can do with it! Cheers and welcome my good brotha!:Namaste:

A big warm welcome to ya Jgrow. hope everyone enjoys this ride...i'l try to make it a groovin , cool journal...with all your people's help and support...it will happen.
Thank you mods for getting this journal , correct in my sig, as usual. You guys are awesome , that's all!:Namaste::circle-of-love:
I will be transplanting the four this Sat. after my son's hockey. They could stay in the #1's a bit longer, especially the lil fart, but i gotta get it done, cuz i don't have the boys this weekend and next weekend is way too busy! Anyhow , thanks again for the company everybody! have an awesome day/night.
I always ask Q's if I need the help, I rarely have to though because of people like yourself, Dug.

Sent from my Pixel using 420

Back
Top Bottom