Pineapple Chunk - 45W CFL Grow - 400W Flower

AussieBlueTHC

Ok, never say never is my motto.

Should start my seed in rockwool.
But I have 100% success in peat pellets so here we go. Step one. Soak the pellet.

420-magazine-mobile236169451.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

This will be a top fed hydro system for flowering. (Slap me) with 50/50 petite/vermiculite as my medium. 20 litre buckets. One with a 10 litre pot in top and one as a reservoir interconnected. Going off a mates system who has the same with 20 tubs and getting 12oz each in 3 months under 4 x 1000s. (Yes I now I only have a 400w HPS).
Grow will just be hand watered in the same medium and pot size in my little tent. He reckons I'm retarted and is going to baby me through it (I need the mentoring).

Will get potted up into about a 5-6" pot of perlite vermiculite tonight and sat in a tray hempy style for watering and feeding. 9-10 weeks veg and 9-10 weeks flower. So won't be done till may or something. Plenty of time.

It will go into its final pot (300mm) in about 3-4 weeks.

When i lifted the pot of its stand i realised It is way too waterlogged from the top feed. Should be much lighter up there.

Could make an air ring that pumps bubbles into every hole around the pot... hmm... .

be ready for massive stretch after the flip I really like your system you're getting together my p/c quadrupled after the flip yield & quality good though

Hey buddy im going to keep a look out for this journal im an aussie also that's if ir from down under I've got my first ever grow journal up n running there's a lot i could learn from this great community cheers bro

Sent from my SM-N910G using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom