CKS White Widow Autos 100% Organic Grow - Cher - Zsa Zsa & Celine

Growing The Love

IMG_7742a.jpg

This is a 100% organic grow indoors for medical purposes only. ;)

IMG_7746a.jpg

1. Type:White Widow Auto (Cher, Zsa Zsa & Celine) x 3 (Born Jan 17, 2017):love:

Week:2

Days:9

Temp: 24-26

Hum: 25-35%

Technique:Will LST and top all three.:thumb:

Comments:All 3 of these babies are growing at different rates, it will be interesting to see if they finish together. So far, no problems to overcome just feeding water to begin with.

1. Cher
IMG_7880a.jpg

2. Zsa Zsa
IMG_7879a.jpg

3. Celine
IMG_7878a.jpg

The next picture was taken same day this WWA was born. She needed some support and my response was to get my garden spike. As I pushed it down softly next to the seedling, I placed the cap of the seedling just lightly on the tip of the spike support. I noticed how symbolic it was to see this little sprouting leaning on me for support, to get her stronger everyday. I just thought it was cool because we need to lean on each other as we grow together.:high-five:
IMG_7821a.jpg

Have a groovy day! G2HM
:thanks:

re: CKS White Widow Autos 100% Organic Grow - Cher, Zsa Zsa & Celine

Your new grow is off to a great start G2HM

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

re: CKS White Widow Autos 100% Organic Grow - Cher, Zsa Zsa & Celine

YaY!! More healing power. Happy to jump on board, G2HM!!

re: CKS White Widow Autos 100% Organic Grow - Cher - Zsa Zsa & Celine

Just a quick update...All the ladies are doing well, so far every seedling looks different. Their stalks are stiffening up good. Still only water and no nutes....yet!

Do you remember that clown blow up doll that you could punch in the face and it would always bounce back? Well that is what I want my seedlings . to do, metaphorically. Let's be clear I do not punch my plants in the face...lol.

420-magazine-mobile302370003.jpg

re: CKS White Widow Autos 100% Organic Grow - Cher - Zsa Zsa & Celine

A special journal for a special set of ladies. Good start so far G2heal, everyone looks like they're right at home. I hope your prized seeds will turn up some prized buds, and I'll be here to watch the whole process. Glad to be a part of your adventures :circle-of-love:

KiG :green_heart:cheers

1. Type: White Widow Auto (Cher, Zsa Zsa & Celine) x 3 (Born Jan 17, 2017)

Week:3

Days:21

Hum: 35-45%

Technique:Will LST and top all three.

Comments: All my WWA babies are now straightening out their leaves and growing into the same pattern. I have only fed them once and it was just water. Despite that, they are thriving just on water. I will wait patiently until they drink up and feed them water again with 1ml of nutes. Nothing exciting to report which means I am right on track...have a groovy day everyone.:thanks:

IMG_8117a.jpg

Growing The Love

IMG_7742a.jpg

This is a 100% organic grow indoors for medical purposes only. ;)

IMG_7746a.jpg

1. Type:White Widow Auto (Cher, Zsa Zsa & Celine) x 3 (Born Jan 17, 2017):love:

Week:2

Days:9

Hum: 25-35%

Technique:Will LST and top all three.:thumb:

Comments:All 3 of these babies are growing at different rates, it will be interesting to see if they finish together. So far, no problems to overcome just feeding water to begin with.

1. Cher
IMG_7880a.jpg

2. Zsa Zsa
IMG_7879a.jpg

3. Celine
IMG_7878a.jpg

The next picture was taken same day this WWA was born. She needed some support and my response was to get my garden spike. As I pushed it down softly next to the seedling, I placed the cap of the seedling just lightly on the tip of the spike support. I noticed how symbolic it was to see this little sprouting leaning on me for support, to get her stronger everyday. I just thought it was cool because we need to lean on each other as we grow together.:high-five:
IMG_7821a.jpg

Have a groovy day! G2HM
:thanks:
Hey, right on! Same as my birthday, Jan 17th

Thank a veteran. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom