UltraGärtner's First Journal! White Lemon In Coco Coir Autopots 1200w Grow

UltraGartner

Hello everyone!

This is my first journal ever! been reading others journals here and decided to make one of my own!
I have been growing now 5 years or so 1 grow at year i don't need to grow more than 1 set in year.
that's more than enough for me to get my 1 year supply of the beatiful flower!

so this is what i'm growing and my setup!

Strain:
White Lemon feminized from strain hunters seed bank. White lemon is a hybrid strain 50% sativa 50% indica
White lemons parents are Super lemon heze witch is one of the my favorite strains and Ill nino
i like to grow strain i think i gonna like and i like hybrids the most it's good way to get the best of the both worlds.
i don't like pure indicas it can make me feel anxieted so i mostly smoke hybrids and pure sativas but like hybrids more.
Since you get nice relaxing buzz from indica side!

My setup:

Tent: 240cm x 120cm x 200cm (7'8ft x 3.9ft x 6.6ft)

Pots: 8x Autopot XL pots 25L (6.6gallons) and the pots are supplied by 100L (26gallon) Flexitank

Grow: medium for medium i'm using mix of coco and perlite in 50-50 and some clay pebbles on the bottom

Nutrients: Using Advanced Nutrients line up for coco i think AN is more bang for your buck than others
even tho they are more expensive than likes of canna and GH etc i've tested canna and GH
but AN seems to deliver highers yields and better quality.

Lights: for lights i have 2x600w dimmable HID ballasts MH bulbs for Veg and HPS bulbs for Bloom

Aircondition: i'm using 1200m2/h exhaust witch has thermostat air flow control system fan and carbon fiber filter i have fresh air intake tube straight from outside.
and air dehumidifier outside tent so the air in the room don't get too rainforest like! hehe

So my girls are now 1 and half week old didn't have time to start this journal at the start of the grow
i'm gonna go thru fast what i've done so far.

so first i grew 2 mother plants i like to do it that way it's nice to learn how new strain gonna react to different things
so i can max out the growth with the cuttings right away.

so i rooted my cuttings on root riot cubes then i planted them paper coffee cups for 2 days
then moved them to the autopots i like to do it that way they grow little faster if you don't get them root bound
at the start on little pots so the root can grow right away on the big pots.

they are now under 400w mh bulb 18/6 light first week i had nutes 2ml/L AN coco grow a+b b52 2ml/L piranha 2ml/L
voodoo juice 2ml/L and tarantula 2ml/L on this 2nd week rest is same jbut coco grow a+b 3ml '
the little ones showing little nute burns on the leafs so not gonna raise coco grow to maxium 4ml next week
next week gonna cut piranha voodoo juice and taruntula till first 2 weeks on blood

the mother are 18l (4.7gallons) normal pots on coco+perlite 50-50 and that added 50-50 biobizz all mix dirt
and for nutes biobizz grow 4ml/L and bioheaven 3ml/L the mothers showed little nute burn symthoms when i used 5ml grow
and 4ml bio heaven so i doudt i will go full doses on them at anytime maybe on the bloom have to test on the mothers first

i mist the girls 3 times everyday every second day just water and everysecond biobizz alg-a-mig 2ml/L

Thanks for reading and sorry for typos or inccorect spelling english is not my first language!
I try to update this as much as my schedule allows me to!

If you have anything ask feel free to ask

some pictures of my grow so far!

this is all nutrients i'm gonna need for this grow
Nutes60.jpg

some pictures of my girls
Girls25.jpg

Girls15.jpg

Here you can see mothers as well they are different size and look different since i tried different methods to them so i can see how they react
Girls32.jpg

Hello everyone!

This is my first journal ever! been reading others journals here and decided to make one of my own!
I have been growing now 5 years or so 1 grow at year i don't need to grow more than 1 set in year.
that's more than enough for me to get my 1 year supply of the beatiful flower!

so this is what i'm growing and my setup!

Strain:
White Lemon feminized from strain hunters seed bank. White lemon is a hybrid strain 50% sativa 50% indica
White lemons parents are Super lemon heze witch is one of the my favorite strains and Ill nino
i like to grow strain i think i gonna like and i like hybrids the most it's good way to get the best of the both worlds.
i don't like pure indicas it can make me feel anxieted so i mostly smoke hybrids and pure sativas but like hybrids more.
Since you get nice relaxing buzz from indica side!

My setup:

Tent: 240cm x 120cm x 200cm (7'8ft x 3.9ft x 6.6ft)

Pots: 8x Autopot XL pots 25L (6.6gallons) and the pots are supplied by 100L (26gallon) Flexitank

Grow: medium for medium i'm using mix of coco and perlite in 50-50 and some clay pebbles on the bottom

Nutrients: Using Advanced Nutrients line up for coco i think AN is more bang for your buck than others
even tho they are more expensive than likes of canna and GH etc i've tested canna and GH
but AN seems to deliver highers yields and better quality.

Lights: for lights i have 2x600w dimmable HID ballasts MH bulbs for Veg and HPS bulbs for Bloom

Aircondition: i'm using 1200m2/h exhaust witch has thermostat air flow control system fan and carbon fiber filter i have fresh air intake tube straight from outside.
and air dehumidifier outside tent so the air in the room don't get too rainforest like! hehe

So my girls are now 1 and half week old didn't have time to start this journal at the start of the grow
i'm gonna go thru fast what i've done so far.

so first i grew 2 mother plants i like to do it that way it's nice to learn how new strain gonna react to different things
so i can max out the growth with the cuttings right away.

so i rooted my cuttings on root riot cubes then i planted them paper coffee cups for 2 days
then moved them to the autopots i like to do it that way they grow little faster if you don't get them root bound
at the start on little pots so the root can grow right away on the big pots.

they are now under 400w mh bulb 18/6 light first week i had nutes 2ml/L AN coco grow a+b b52 2ml/L piranha 2ml/L
voodoo juice 2ml/L and tarantula 2ml/L on this 2nd week rest is same jbut coco grow a+b 3ml '
the little ones showing little nute burns on the leafs so not gonna raise coco grow to maxium 4ml next week
next week gonna cut piranha voodoo juice and taruntula till first 2 weeks on blood

the mother are 18l (4.7gallons) normal pots on coco+perlite 50-50 and that added 50-50 biobizz all mix dirt
and for nutes biobizz grow 4ml/L and bioheaven 3ml/L the mothers showed little nute burn symthoms when i used 5ml grow
and 4ml bio heaven so i doudt i will go full doses on them at anytime maybe on the bloom have to test on the mothers first

i mist the girls 3 times everyday every second day just water and everysecond biobizz alg-a-mig 2ml/L

Thanks for reading and sorry for typos or inccorect spelling english is not my first language!
I try to update this as much as my schedule allows me to!

If you have anything ask feel free to ask
Hey Pflanzbruder :)) subbed
Where youve found the CO2 bag?

My first journal What's That? - White Light - What Does It Do? - It Grows

Using that light My very first DIY COB fixture

Thanks a lot pat and seymore!

to pat last grow i had something like 1280g if i remember right same setup the strain was white gold i can recomment strain to everybody who likes good hybrid easy to grow and good yilder

to seymore i actually never used them before but guy i know from local hydroponics store gave me 2 of them test out interest see how they work i'm sure you can find them ebay or amazon by name co2 exhale bag

Subbed. Is that AN full line? Looking forward to seeing this. I am a big fan of the sensi coco... Just not the price
yes pretty much full line what is reccomented for coco anyway. yeah the price is pretty high to compared to brands thats true but i think it's gonna pay at the end. this is my 2nd time using AN products last time i didn't use full line didn't have nirvana and rhino skin

Subbed up!

My next grow (this summer) is going to be 50/50 coco and perlite, with AN nutes, so I can't wait to follow along and learn!

Took day off work today since i have little hangover was at football match last night =)

quick update of the girls they start to show calsium deficiency symptoms witch is pretty normal when you grow in coco since coco don't store calsium like soil.

Sympthons.jpg

i needed to clean and fill up the tank anyway since it ran empty last night so added some RAWs calsium/mag powder i don't know why i didn't add that to the first tank so they wouldn't get the symptoms i guess i wanted to see does it happen again and to see is it strain problem i guess it's not since all 3 different strains what i have grown in coco have got the same calsium defiency problem

everyone have a nice day gonna order some pizza and fill up my bowl and relax and watch netflix hehe

some updates started to put the pins back but only to branches that are long enoigh to go over the pot gonna wait the others grow then put then down as well 2 of the girls in the middle starting to get lot bigger than the others in sides so gonna have to find time tomorrow to move 4 on the each side of the tent since i still have half tent unused and add the 2nd light and have to set up the parabolic reflectors they are pain in the ass to set up and too big to have them around once piece hehe

Girls51.jpg

Back
Top Bottom