Danolo's Indoor Cabinet Grow

So, the space... it looks like its going to be 18" to 24" deep, and about 36 " wide and the height will be limited by the cabinet.

I'm debating over buying a cabinet - a wardrobe, supplies cabinet, etc... or building my own. I'm leaning towards the latter, just because its in such a weird space. There's a baseboard heater (not in use) that would prevent a ready made cabinet from sitting flush against the wall. So, I think a custom fitted box will be best.

I'll have to figure out some way to cover it, or disguise it so it just looks like a piece of furniture. I don't really want to attach it to the wall..

What fun!

Im growing in a wardrobe. Im a newbie first grow. They're in flower now. I built a smaller veg cabinet and Im LST then scrogging. Heres my flower wardrobe
420-magazine-mobile507664317.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1797169324.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1552021068.jpg

My veg cabinet
420-magazine-mobile781077740.jpg
420-magazine-mobile282189065.jpg
420-magazine-mobile377343501.jpg

You're definitely in the right place for advice. I dont think I would've made it this far if not for this forum

Sent w my Light, Love and Energies

Bacuase of the limited space, I have to plan now, on how best to use the space.

Some early thoughts on choosing seed types. Autoflowering or not?

My past experience has only been with standard MJ, with the shortened day stimulating flowering.

BUT, to grow with standard seeds, I would need a veg room/area and a flowering room. I would LOVE to do a perpetual harvest system, but there just isn't enough space. So, I think I need to use an auto seed. Then I would grow from seed, and flower all under the same light.

I probably have room for only two plants, scrogged, and so I COULD stagger the planting to have each plant ready to harvest at different times.

Questions:
What day/light length do you use for autos? 12 hours, 18 hours 24?

Can I take and root a clone from an auto plant? Would it still continue to flower as originally planned, or would cutting and cloning it, reset it?

I understand that autos begin to flower at some set age, not based on light day length. Will I have enough time before flowering starts, to scrogg?

Looking forward to your input.

What do you experts think?

Im growing in a wardrobe. Im a newbie first grow. They're in flower now. I built a smaller veg cabinet and Im LST then scrogging. Heres my flower wardrobe
420-magazine-mobile507664317.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1797169324.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1552021068.jpg

My veg cabinet
420-magazine-mobile781077740.jpg
420-magazine-mobile282189065.jpg
420-magazine-mobile377343501.jpg

You're definitely in the right place for advice. I dont think I would've made it this far if not for this forum

Sent w my Light, Love and Energies

Nice looking cabinet.. I don't think I have room for both a veg area and a flowering area...still planning.

So, the space... it looks like its going to be 18" to 24" deep, and about 36 " wide and the height will be limited by the cabinet.

I'm debating over buying a cabinet - a wardrobe, supplies cabinet, etc... or building my own. I'm leaning towards the latter, just because its in such a weird space. There's a baseboard heater (not in use) that would prevent a ready made cabinet from sitting flush against the wall. So, I think a custom fitted box will be best.

I'll have to figure out some way to cover it, or disguise it so it just looks like a piece of furniture. I don't really want to attach it to the wall..

What fun!
I'm working on my custom cabinet build right now pretty stoked about it what questions do you have and what are your height limitations

cheers yall and remember keep'em frosty ;)

Large dual chamber grow box build

I can build this cabinet to suit, but I guess the highest I'd want to go would be 6 feet.
What are u planing on using as ur lighting at 6 feet cause problem I ran into with mine being 5.5 feet or 66inches the actual chamber part is anyways and between a 9inch thick light 600 watt light and 10 inches to keep plants from burning drops me down 19inches total but then when I also take out like 8 inch pot height I loose a total of 27 inches so my plants can only grow max of a little over 3 feet

What are u planing on using as ur lighting at 6 feet cause problem I ran into with mine being 5.5 feet or 66inches the actual chamber part is anyways and between a 9inch thick light 600 watt light and 10 inches to keep plants from burning drops me down 19inches total but then when I also take out like 8 inch pot height I loose a total of 27 inches so my plants can only grow max of a little over 3 feet

Yeah, the ages old problem. My plan was to keep them short using a scrog. Spread them out.

I was thinking of Scrog or just a sog method but I may more room than u each of my chambers are 3 feet deep and 2.5 feet wide

I'm gonna have a good look at DWC. I'm not sure it will work for such a small space.
I guess my choices are:
flood and drain - needs a reservoir below plants
pots and medium/soil - no reservoir

Hmmmm...not sure

I'm gonna have a good look at DWC. I'm not sure it will work for such a small space.
I guess my choices are:
flood and drain - needs a reservoir below plants
pots and medium/soil - no reservoir

Hmmmm...not sure
I'm doing pots so I can grow taller plants I'm going to use pro mix cause it actually soiless so close as hydro as I can

So, I haven't heard anything about my original questions:

Questions:

Can I take and root a clone from an auto plant? Would it still continue to flower as originally planned, or would cutting and cloning it, reset it?

I understand that autos begin to flower at some set age, not based on light day length. Will I have enough time before flowering starts, to scrogg?

I'd be glad to hear from you.

Thanks

Well we have selected the strain we want to grow:

Blaze
Blue Dream
Blueberry

According to that website, Blaze and Blue Dream have the same parents : Blueberry and Haze! We like these strains because they produce little cough, fast pain relief and a nice mellow high.

So, I haven't heard anything about my original questions:

Questions:

I'd be glad to hear from you.

Thanks
You can use any length u want most us like 18 and 6 or 20 and 4 no u can not clone an auto autos are automatically because they are genetically mixes with ruderalis cannabis strain which flower upon age a clone would still be same age as mother you took it from

You can use any length u want most us like 18 and 6 or 20 and 4........ no u can not clone an auto autos are automatically because they are genetically mixes with ruderalis cannabis strain which flower upon age a clone would still be same age as mother you took it from

So 18 and 6 means lights on for 18 hours , off for 6, right?

Thanks for the info on not cloning autos.

What about timing? How long from seed to start of flowering? Will I have time in there to do a useful scrog?

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom