425Jesse - Grow 2 - A Journey With Super Silver Haze From Seed In Soil

425jesse

Here is my shot a Journal #2, my original, Jolly Rancher Sativa Adventure is still in progress, but at least 60% done overall, and I needed to start the next round, so here we go!!

SUPER SILVER HAZE

This grow is supposed to go as follows...lol...germinating 5 SSH seeds. With luck I will end up with 2-3 females, but that's just hoping. Germinating in paper towels, with mykos, in a warm dark place. Will go into rock wool cube and pro mix in 4" squares, then up to 1 gallons, then 3 gallons for finish. I will use the Canna line of nutrients, including substra vega A&B, substra flora A&B, rhizotonic, cannazym, cannaboost, PK 13/14, and calmag as needed. For lights I will be using a new set of lights for this vegetation. I have one 4000k 50 actual watt LED, and and 8x 23watt CFL surrounding.

420-magazine-mobile1914130661.jpg

If these don't seem to make me happy, I will order a 3rd unit of the LEDs that I have which have done a great job as far as I'm concerned.

420-magazine-mobile1957978024.jpg

Feb 14 - transferred the 4 germinated seeds from
Paper towel to rockwool cube, and set in 4" square pots full of promix.

Feb 15 - AM - the first of the SSH heads came up this morning...Off to the humidity chamber until the rest of our heads pop up. This will be the day I consider DAY 1 Veg.

420-magazine-mobile1142431995.jpg

Feb - 15 PM - 2 of the remaining 3 heads popped up before bed...

Feb - 16 AM - the final seedling popped its head above soil some time last night. All 4 SSH babies are now above soil, are getting light and humidity and are ready to start their journey.

420-magazine-mobile220284348.jpg

Re: 425Jesse, Grow 2, a journey with Super Silver Haze from seed in soil...will this

Subbed! Totally loving how detailed your trying to be. It's inspiring!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Feb - 19 - Midday
Moved everybody closer to the lights, they are getting a little taller than I anticipated. Ordered an LED to put in the lower half of that tent, for when the seedlings/clones outgrow shelf 1 there is an area below, 18"Dx36"L that will be for Veg phase 2.
420-magazine-mobile2092497368.jpg

Feb -20 - AM
SSH 1-3 all look almost identical, next set of leaves are working their way out, SSH4, is short and stout, and hopefully not a gimp!:)
420-magazine-mobile1755303633.jpg

Above is what 1-3 look like
Below is SSH4, I'm sure she will be ok in the long run.
420-magazine-mobile1122329548.jpg

So am not as impressed with the 4000k light as I hoped, but that's ok, free is neat. The CFLs are good, but I feel like the LEDs I used last round were better. Many rounds of testing by growing left to do.

All 4 SSH are looking pretty good today, growing at the expected rate and getting bigger every day!
420-magazine-mobile159370616.jpg

Good start brother. Keep up the good work and listen to those ladies

my new dwc Afghan Kush run and flowering mothers

I potted SSH 5 yesterday when I got home, and this morning, she is peaking her head above the soil, but still wearing her seed hat:)

420-magazine-mobile1741006473.jpg

I've moved all my newest round of SSH under the new LED, I bought a MarsHydro 300 for Veg and pre-flower, let's see how it works!! I feel like I already see a difference in just a couple days of use, but I'm probably just seeing normal growth, lol.

425Jesse - Grow 2 - A Journey With Super Silver Haze From Seed In Soil

Jolly Rancher Sativa - A Rookie Adventure Indoors

Back
Top Bottom