First Grow Ever!

JoeDaddy77

Hello everyone at 420 magazine. This is my first indoor grow ever and I've decided to journal it. Hopefully I can utilize all of you fine people and the knowledge you possess to grow some mind-blowing cannabis for my own medicinal use for myself and my girl. She has fibromyalia, so hers will mostly be indicated for pain. I have hep c and I am a recovering alcoholic and drug addict, so for me it will be mostly sativa to function mentally and socially. Anyways enough about me. Here's the setup that will here tomorrow. I will post pics when setup is complete. All of my grow supplies are from Htgsupply.com and all of my seeds are from GYO seedbank.

1 Agromax Grow Tent 3'x3'x7'
4" in line exhaust fan and filter combo
1 CA Lightworks SOLAR SYSTEM 550w LED GROW LIGHT w/ controller
1 SPEED control unit for fan
1 clip on fan
1 thermometer
1 set adjusted ratchet light holder
10 3 gal black pots
10 3 gal phat sacks

Medium
Promix HP

Nutes
AN Ph perfect Grow, Bloom, Micro

Seeds
3 Green Crack
4 American Pie

"Never give up on something that you can't go a day without thinking about." Winston Churchill

This is the nutes schedule I'm going with.
i use in promix!!! this is child proof--take a gallon jug--a medicine dropper---add 5 mills of all 3 together and add water and feed 10 day old plants--at week 3 i go to 10 mills of all 3--for 2 weeks then 20 mils of each in a gallon jug and feed all girls weekly---at week 4 move up to 20 mils of each with a spoon of molasses until 2 weeks before harvest--straight water last 2 week feedings--i never ever have checked water or soil for ph-----products can be purchased in small containers to large containers--i use a 35.00 set with a good 3 month autoflower grow with about 10 3 foot plants--you will really see the differance

"Never give up on something you can't go a day without thinking about." Winston Churchill

420-magazine-mobile544765593.jpg

"Never give up on something that you can't go a day without thinking about." Winston Churchill

Pots are soaked as of last night. Seeds are in water. I will put into paper towels to finsish germination tonight. I will 3 growing 3 Green Crack, 2 American Pie, and 1 Electric Fruit all purchased from GYO SEEDBANK.

So I've decided to go straight to soil from water. I put them sideways about 1/4 - 1/2 inch into soil. Then covered and light water. Can someone tell me how far my LED light needs to be from the pots during germinating.

Last night i put plastic sheeting over the pots and boiled a pot of water and put it in tent to raise humidity. The light is off. Any suggestions thus far? I will post pics after work.

Back
Top Bottom