H-LOC A Hydro Living Organic Coco Expirence

BedroomFarmer

What's up weeple! (Weed people) I decided I have to grow again! So to get my ass into gear I'm starting a journal. I will be vegging out one of my GSC XTRM mothers and flowering that while I wait on clones. It will give me a chance to see if I should continue with hydro organics.
I will be upgrading stuff in the tent and then starting my next scrog as this grows out.

What strain is it? GSC XTRM
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? HYBRID
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? VEG
If in Veg... For how long? UNK
Indoor or outdoor? IN MY BEDROOM
Soil or Hydro? COCO
If soil... What size pot? 1 GAL
Any Pests ? FUNGUS GNATS
How often are you watering? ALL THE TIME
Type and strength of ferts used? DR EARTH ORGANIC DRY FERT.

IMAG2290.jpg

IMAG22911.jpg

Hang out, have some rum ham and I'll post more pictures when I'm free. I'll probably throw her in the tent today.

What's up weeple! (Weed people) I decided I have to grow again! So to get my ass into gear I'm starting a journal. I will be vegging out one of my GSC XTRM mothers and flowering that while I wait on clones. It will give me a chance to see if I should continue with hydro organics.
I will be upgrading stuff in the tent and then starting my next scrog as this grows out.

Soil or Hydro? COCO
Any Pests ? FUNGUS GNATS

IMAG2290.jpg

IMAG22911.jpg

Hang out, have some rum ham and I'll post more pictures when I'm free. I'll probably throw her in the tent today.
Rum ham is the best post I've seen on here yet. Awesome.

Sent from my SM-G930T using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Soil or Hydro? COCO
Any Pests ? FUNGUS GNATS

IMAG2290.jpg

IMAG22911.jpg

Subbed !! Hope this works !! I'm spending a small fortune on coco nutes. & additives !! I will say, coco chemical nutes., can never give me that organic smoothness & taste, but the growth is extraordinary !! Either way, I want to use coco !! Good luck bud !! Subbed !!

Hey welcome in everyone! Thanks for the subs!

I really hope to get at least 3oz off this plant. Ideally 4-5oz but I'm not sure how these organics are going to stack up! If I get anything less then 3oz it will be back to AN! So far they have been kinda neglected. I will post more detailed photos of my grow space, plant, and fertilizer the afternoon

Hey PE AND PW! Welcome!

I'll have to pick up a fabric container on my way home one day.

IMAG22921.jpg

IMAG2293.jpg

IMAG22941.jpg

I only have one plant going right now. She has been topped and tied down. I haven't taken clones from the mother yet but I want to know what to expect with organic coco. So this is an experiment I guess. I know I can yield at least a pound in the tent with this strain so I hope to get at least 3oz for this one plant. The light is on the gas lamp routine. 12 on 5.5off 1 on 5.5off. I just pulled her from a 20w t5 so my led panel is up high.

IMAG2295.jpg

Here is my current line up. The Dr earth dry fertilizer can be made into a tea and feed that way but I haven't tried it yet. So far I've put a handful of Dr earth home grown about every two to three weeks depending on how light the plant gets. I'll switch to flower girl once I switch to flower. I've put soil acidifer in only once so far. My RO has a cal/mag filter. This filter raises the ph to 9 or so and adds about 30-40 ppm of cal/mag. I'll have to check the runoff and make sure my ph is about 6 but the plant is looking great. I am using Epsom salts, black strap molasses, and great white once or twice a week. I give plain water otherwise. The only thing not organic is superthrive but I've stopped that. I will use is for transplant and that's it. So far the organic is working for veg. It's been slow but this strain is slow especially when topped and I have been neglecting her.

I'm about to feed. In 4l of ro I've put in about 5ml molasses, a handful of Epsom salt and great white. I will water to runoff. Wait about 30 minutes and water again. The second runoff will be collected and I will check the ph and ppm. It's best to get the second round of runoff because the first is a flush from the day before.

I'm also using DE and mosquito bits to help control my FUNGUS gnat issue.

Thanks PE. Yeah I think it would take too long if I went that big. I want to get 4 clones in there soon and have a normal grow again, Organic or not. I will transplant to my normal 2gal and flip as soon as possible.

Once I have clones I will put them in 5gallon containers. Since I'm only top dressing the coco with dry fertilizer and I have RO system I'm ok with the extra water usage. I'm hoping to get some big plants. It all depends though. If organic doesn't work out I will only go 3gallons max because it's too expensive. AN is expensive!

Yeah it really is the best! I highly recommend AN and the customer service is legit. Some guy always picks up and is there to answer any questions. This organic should hopefully be easy in other ways. On paper at least. I don't really check ph at all because I have the acidifier. Once every few weeks if she looks healthy. It would be so cool to have a rez with plain water, no nutes. Clean up would be so easy. I really like the idea of nutrients being top dressed. I just don't think I'll get the weight that AN can provide

I hope so PW! That would be exciting since everything in my grow was about $15 or less. The Dr earth was $10 for the 10lbs sack. Epsom salts and black strap was cheap and acidifer was about 10$ too.

I just checked my runoff ph. It's the only way I can make sure I'm on track since my fertilizer is top dressed. After waiting some time from my first watering I watered again and collected the runoff. I'm using the drops and it looked like pee so somewhere around 5.8 I would think. Very close to 6! Anyways perfect.

Back
Top Bottom