Hozona's 2017 BID Genetics Grow - Hybid

Hozona

:yahoo::slide::yahoo:A new journal :yahoo::slide::yahoo:
Well it's been some time since I started a new journal, but I have my 2017 BID Genetics up and started...
First, all of them under the T5 currently on 24/7 but all will go to 5 1/2 on/ 1 off / 5 1/2 on / 12 off after transplant.
0308171725b.jpg

Newest babies
0308171725a.jpg

More Babies
0308171725.jpg

As always I won't sex them for a while, but plan on keeping a good Mother from this batch going since I now know I can get more than two outdoor crops a year. I have nothing but HYBID going at this time:cheesygrinsmiley:

Hey Hoz. With the remodeling behind you, it looks like you're going big this year. Good to join you again. :Namaste:
Bigger than past couple years for sure. The last time I germinated the HYBID seeds they were nearly all females, hoping for the same this one. I still have some pollen that I will use later this Summer to replenish my seed stock again. My last P-ROC seeds don't want to germinate for some reason :scratchinghead:At present I have 13 HYBID up, 8 that just sprouted in last few days. It is transplant time :cheesygrinsmiley:

you need to put your cannabis where your tomato's are :thumb:
It's ALL about stealth...remember?
:rofl:Ewwwww.... sexing babies and planning to make one a mother.... If we weren't growers that would get you put in jail.:rofl:
:rofl:
BOOM!! Front-row seat, baby! YEAHYUHHH
Welcome old friend!
:rofl::rofl:
But seriously you said big but this is looking like a whole new approach??
Looking real good my man:thumb:
Definitely a different approach, I don't want to be outside too early, but plan on not having to sow seeds again for quite some time. All of them got a dose of Rapid Rooter today. Mostly the soil is Ocean Forest with some worm castings and bone meal and guano. I love the start of a new garden/crop :cheesygrinsmiley:

I don't know I got off the stealth bandwagon well half in half out lol
I have some stealth hidden indoors of course but now I got the outdoor
its in the best spot I can put it without it being seen from a public road
but the helicopters always look at them when they do their rounds :rofl:

I don't know I got off the stealth bandwagon well half in half out lol
I have some stealth hidden indoors of course but now I got the outdoor
its in the best spot I can put it without it being seen from a public road
but the helicopters always look at them when they do their rounds :rofl:

I am right in flight path of local airport and heli's flying over all the time. I want them to notice the tomato garden if they look. The North wall and West wall have served their purpose for over 10 years. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom