Bill The Cat's Pineapple Express Grow

Bill the Cat

Next up is Pineapple Express by G-13 Labs.

65-70 days, should put her at May 13, 2017 - May 18, 2017 for prospective finish date.
3 gallon pot
Coco w/ Perlite approx. 80% -20%
General Hydro Nutes
Gorilla Lite 2'x2.5' tent
Mars Hydro II 700 watt LED

She was started in a 4" rock wool cube to try grow pot cheaplys' first 4' method. I'm going to pot her this Sunday. Have the pot charged with CalMag, FF Microbe Brew, and H&G Roots Excelurtator. I'm only going to grow one plant this time and give her plenty if room to expand. Less to remember too.

Day 1
Pineapple_Experess_Day_1_above_ground_03-07-17_-_02.jpg

Day 5
Pineapple_Experess_Day_5_03-12-17-0010.jpg

Day 12
Pineapple_Experess_Day_12_03-19-17-0003.JPG

Back Later

You mean where I ordered from? Just realized I put this weeks update on the Auto Mazar journal. So quick blurb. Potted her today. She's getting quite big already so figure 2-3 days recovery and I'll top her. No much to show so only a few pics.

Pineapple_Experess_Day_19_03-26-17-0015.JPG

Pineapple_Experess_Day_19_03-26-17-0010.JPG

New update finally. Not much unusual going on. Have done quite a bit of defol. Appears that the bud sites are pretty well uncovered. The LST is also mostly finished. The first pics are from last week. The others are from today.

Day 33 04-09-17
Pineapple_Exp_Day_33_04-9-17-0011.jpg

Pineapple_Exp_Day_33_04-9-17-0012.jpg

Day 40 04-16-17
Pineapple_Exp_Day_40_04-16-17-0009.JPG
Pineapple_Exp_Day_40_04-16-17-0004.JPG

Pineapple_Exp_Day_40_04-16-17-0001.JPG

more pics in gallery.

New update finally. Not much unusual going on. Have done quite a bit of defol. Appears that the bud sites are pretty well uncovered. The LST is also mostly finished. The first pics are from last week. The others are from today.

Day 33 04-09-17
Pineapple_Exp_Day_33_04-9-17-0011.jpg

Pineapple_Exp_Day_33_04-9-17-0012.jpg

Day 40 04-16-17
Pineapple_Exp_Day_40_04-16-17-0009.JPG
Pineapple_Exp_Day_40_04-16-17-0004.JPG

Pineapple_Exp_Day_40_04-16-17-0001.JPG

more pics in gallery.
Looking good bill

Hess mine p xpress auto barney farm week 4
420-magazine-mobile698894843.jpg

420-magazine-mobile70514730.jpg

Thanks Kingjoe. Yours is looking nice and strong, good color. Good job on topping and training her. I'm really impressed with this Barney's strain. Good growth, strong looking branches, humongous fan leaves, some as big as my hand. Am going to have to go to 3 liters of nutes tomorrow. Two just doesn't wet the entire pot anymore.
Was just skimming you journal and see you had/have questions about growing in coco. Go to my Afghan Ryder Kush Auto & Pakistan Ryder Auto post no. 38. Bedroom Gardner turned me on to this. Very informative and well explained. Also check the other vids on his channel especially the vid "The first 4 inches". The main difference between the reg AN nutes and COCO tribe, as far as I can tell, is the coco just has extra calmag. For some reason coco and LED lights seem to draw larger amount than soil. I use reg nutes and add 1.5 to 2 ml of calmag every watering.
The main thing I've learned is what works great for one is not necessarily going to preform the same for everyone. Experiment a little every grow to find what does and doesn't work for you. I started with soil and did not have great success where as others are pulling pounds. Coco amazed me on my Auto Mazar grow. Never did I expect that kind of weight.

Thanks Kingjoe. Yours is looking nice and strong, good color. Good job on topping and training her. I'm really impressed with this Barney's strain. Good growth, strong looking branches, humongous fan leaves, some as big as my hand. Am going to have to go to 3 liters of nutes tomorrow. Two just doesn't wet the entire pot anymore.
Was just skimming you journal and see you had/have questions about growing in coco. Go to my Afghan Ryder Kush Auto & Pakistan Ryder Auto post no. 38. Bedroom Gardner turned me on to this. Very informative and well explained. Also check the other vids on his channel especially the vid "The first 4 inches". The main difference between the reg AN nutes and COCO tribe, as far as I can tell, is the coco just has extra calmag. For some reason coco and LED lights seem to draw larger amount than soil. I use reg nutes and add 1.5 to 2 ml of calmag every watering.
The main thing I've learned is what works great for one is not necessarily going to preform the same for everyone. Experiment a little every grow to find what does and doesn't work for you. I started with soil and did not have great success where as others are pulling pounds. Coco amazed me on my Auto Mazar grow. Never did I expect that kind of weight.
Thanks I will give her a read . Tank you for your time bill.

I hope you get some solid numbers and great smoke. After I use all my Pro mix hp up I'll be switching to coco.

No prob. Here to learn and pass on what little I have picked up. We're all in this merry tea cup together.
Haha haven't heard that one in awhile. Merry tea cup . Well said!

Looks great man. I 'm gonna do a small auto run as well. I did buy a few pineapple express from barney's but next time for them :)
this time gonna do more local strains

Any pointers on them mine is fromm barney farms are they short plants? Also tips are brown and dry . I flushed to ph 6 week 1 flower now. Waiting for it to dry again going to add 1 litre with advance ph perfect Nutes three part series going to go 1 ml each with 2 ml call mag. Thoughts? Pointers for it are welcomed

Back again finally. Have been battling an unknown problem or problems for the past few weeks. Leaves started curling under and got very leathery feeling. Tried raising/lowering lights, cut back on nutes, cut back on waterings, Changed feeding schedule, tried with both sections of light on and just bloom. The temps were in the mid 70's. The plant still looks like crap, but the flower production is doing ok. Quite frosty but very airy, so hope they will fill out nicely or have been stressed too much. The first four pics are a progression of how the problem developed.

Pineapple_Exp_Day_40_04-16-17.JPG

Pineapple_Experess_Day_58_05-04-17.JPG

Pineapple_Experess_Day_61_05-07-17.jpg

Pineapple_Experess_Day_68_05-14-17.jpg

Today's pics.

Pineapple_Experess_Day_68_05-14-17-0020.jpg

Pineapple_Experess_Day_68_05-14-17-0012.jpg

Pineapple_Experess_Day_68_05-14-17-0003.jpg

Peace

Hi all. Plant is still horrible looking. Has really had a tough life. All the above problems and then Thursday my vent fan seized up. Temps spiked at about 95 degrees, ouch. Buds are putting out tons of trichs and white hairs but buds are very airy. Hopefully they will start to bulk up.

Pineapple_Experess_Day_75_05-21-17-0004.jpg

Pineapple_Experess_Day_75_05-21-17-0008.jpg

Back next week.

Another week in the books. Not much to report. Have given her a last light feeding. I figure another 2 weeks to cut. Never did figure out my problems. Don't think it's going to give much of a harvest. When it's done am going to take a break for the summer. Figure to start next grow in August. That way it should be done before I go to Amsterdam.
Here's pics.

Pineapple_Experess_Day_82_05-28-17-0063.jpg

Pineapple_Experess_Day_82_05-28-17-0061.jpg

Pineapple_Experess_Day_82_05-28-17-0049.jpg

Back
Top Bottom