Living Organic Coco - LOC

BedroomFarmer

What strain is it? GSC XTRM

Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? Hybrid

Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Veg

If in Veg... For how long? 1 day

Indoor or outdoor? Indoor

Soil or Hydro? Hydroponic living organic coco

If soil... what is in your mix? Coco top dressed with Dr earth dry fertilizers and other amendments.

Size of light? Under 800 watts at the wall led

Is it aircooled? Yes

Temp of Room/cab? 75-85

PH of media or res? Not known

Any Pests ? Not yet

How often are you watering? Daily

IMG_0670-20170326-233707768.jpg

IMG_0671-20170326-23371060.jpg

IMG_0673-20170326-233721213.jpg

IMG_0674-20170326-233723287.jpg

IMG_0675-20170326-233725166.jpg

IMG_0676-20170326-2337276.jpg

IMG_0677-20170326-233728898.jpg

IMG_0678-20170326-233732427.jpg

Here are 4 gsc xtrm, they came from my home made aero cloner that uses the Dewey mister. These will be put into a scrog.

This is living organic coco! They will be getting watered daily and I will be top dressing amendments as well as making earth worm casting and black strap molasses tea in my homemade vortex brewer.

IMG_0659-20170326-233650510.jpg

IMG_0663-20170326-233657877.jpg

IMG_0661-20170326-233654348_1.jpg

IMG_0665-20170326-233659435.jpg

Have to top dress amendments and tea drench. More pics to come.

Never used a hydro cloner so hope I don't run into issues with the transplant

IMAG23872.jpg

IMAG23863.jpg

IMAG23181.jpg

IMAG2295.jpg

IMAG23232.jpg

IMAG2322.jpg

IMAG23192.jpg

IMAG2320.jpg

Here are all my additives, they weren't very expensive.
So far I'm using earth worm castings and black strap molasses for the tea.
I have Dr earth home grown dry fertilizer which was put into a tub of coco to cook. When I checked runoff I was about 300ppm. Home grown will be used for veg and flower girl is for flower I will top dress these dry fertilizers as well as top dress the kelp meal, alfalfa meal, bone meal, langbeinite, seabird guano (flower), and soil acidifier.

Hey Pino, Glad you like them! They work great and give quick roots. I like how I can see the whole cloning process and if they have striked. I have a little write up on them. I'll post it in here if your interested. A regular aquarium air Pump won't work for these guys and Jeff at Dewey recommends low water lever just enough to go over the lower hole. I'll go more into the misters in this thread so you can just set it up and clone easily. Thanks for the response

Yes please would love to read up on it. I want to make one. M using rockwool cubes and I don't like the result s have had problems with stem rot and other things. Not bad to start plants in but clones don't like the method. Thanks n looking forward to the write up on the Dewey!!

Pino's Coco & Perlite - Thunderpaws - First Grow Ever 2017

I've had nothing but issues with rockwool. It's hard for me to get the right moisture in them. I was using coco and it was great but this strain wouldn't take.

Air powered aeroponic cloner! No more over heating!

Here is my write up pino, please feel free to post any questions. I hope it's detailed enough! Good luck.

Hey pw! I hope it helps you. If anything needs clarification feel free to ask and if you have anything to add please do. I'm really happy with how they came out all the way down to the little opening I made for my heatmat thermometer. Def post some pics of your final product. It doesn't have to be a bucket. I was going to use a serilite tote but it was a lot more work since the lid was all wonky.

Ill probably go with a bucket as i dont need a big cloner. Besides the Cheese i have PCK x Erdpurt and Bubba hash coming. Both are 100% indica and im sure ill want a mother from one of them to make clones.

Hey BF love the thread! I went to the Dewey website gone b my next grow purchase!! Think m gonna go with two mister to 16 site cloner or do you think one is enough! If it works great like I think it would I would love to do a journal with a Dewey dwc from a Dewey clone. Cool stuff and I would of never even known if it wasn't for u!! Much props gonna take it to another level again. Jus lowered my lights and checked my dumb rockwool clones. Still alive and growth is still going as far as top growth leaves spread open but still no roots. That's all m waiting for to send my first into bloom! Such exciting times. And just think before growing was wasting my time in front of the tube!! I think everybody can get great value from a hobby they love!!! Keep the updates coming and ur right Dewey done changed the game!!!!! I will let u know as soon as I get my Dewey cloner going!!!

Ill probably go with a bucket as i dont need a big cloner. Besides the Cheese i have PCK x Erdpurt and Bubba hash coming. Both are 100% indica and im sure ill want a mother from one of them to make clones.

OH MAN that's gonna be great! Those strains all sound fantastic! You could even breed them together. Having a mom is the best. Plus whenever you want you can replace it with another clone and flower a monster.

Hey BF love the thread! I went to the Dewey website gone b my next grow purchase!! Think m gonna go with two mister to 16 site cloner or do you think one is enough! If it works great like I think it would I would love to do a journal with a Dewey dwc from a Dewey clone. Cool stuff and I would of never even known if it wasn't for u!! Much props gonna take it to another level again. Jus lowered my lights and checked my dumb rockwool clones. Still alive and growth is still going as far as top growth leaves spread open but still no roots. That's all m waiting for to send my first into bloom! Such exciting times. And just think before growing was wasting my time in front of the tube!! I think everybody can get great value from a hobby they love!!! Keep the updates coming and ur right Dewey done changed the game!!!!! I will let u know as soon as I get my Dewey cloner going!!!

Thanks Pino! I'm glad you liked it! Hey that's exciting news! I think you'll be happy when you get them. I find one mister works well for anything smaller then 5gallons. If your going into a 5gal bucket you'll want two in there but for my 3gallons cloner one was fine. If you are using a tub like the 4gal long one I had you'll need two. My two cloner buckets that are 2gallons hold 16 clones combined though. The square was able to hold more but I figure if I did a sog I wouldn't go over 16 plants anyway.

If you check out my HLOC thread, it's basically me getting my feet wet into aeroponics and living organic coco. I'm actually going to flower and seed two clones one in each bucket and put a hermie plant in a little dwc I plan to make. Check it out, you can just skim through and look at the pictures. Haven't even flipped to flower yet. I had a root issue and am waiting for it to fix. I had the water a bit too high + wasn't adding z7 properly.

I hope your clones root man! Good luck! It's amazing what a hobby can do for a person! I feel not the same when I'm not growing.

Dewey is going to revolutionize aeroponics and cloning!

Back
Top Bottom