Overlord's 1st Grow

overlord

Hi Everyone,

Welcome, this is my 1st grow with DBHBB. I want to get away from Fem seeds, but I have quite a few to grow out before I move on to regs, the set up is as follows:

*Strain: Sannies Jack Fem
*Lighting: Amare Technologies SE450UVB
*Gorilla Tent: 4X4

And of course, Docs DBHBB kit

My temps are currently running between 69 F and 79 F, Humidity 55 to 63 percent.

Today I filled 12 - 1 Gallon pots with cooked soil.

Pots_Filled.JPG

Next I added Roots and planted the seeds

Roots130.JPG

All Done!!

All_Done2.JPG

Now I wait..

:welcome:

I'll join the ride . If it's OK , I'd like to make a few short but rambling post - trying to get my post count up .
Happy growing !

No Problem, glad to have you.

Subbed. I'm growing Sannie and Sensi side by side and you can clearly see which Sensi sannie created their F8 from. They need lots of root space, super vigorous, 9-11 leafed!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

How long do you veg? and how tall are they getting to be? wondering about her stretch.

Nahhh!!....get em bigger first :slide:....transplant , then let em go for another 10 days or so, before flip,..let em really grab the new soil first...thoughts?:tokin:

You got it master Duggs! I've been having that internal battle in my head for a few days now haha! I might put them in 5's and push them out another month. Best part about doing this is the amount of patience I've grown seemingly overnight haha

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom