First Grow Journal Auto Northern Lights

EastonEdibles

Hi everybody first journal not grow, but this is only my second time growing auto flowers. For start ill be using two led lights, then I will be setting up hps later. Growing in straight coco 11 liter pot, but I do start in peat pellets I have always had great success this way plus a heat mat. I know a lot of people from what I have read say don't but I found these bigger ones and decided to give it a shot.

DSC0233310.JPG

sure enough in less then two days it had sprouted, I then added b vitamins to plain tap water then ph too 5.9-6.0 and soaked the coco. I then took the mesh off the peat pellet just for the hell of it and planted her in very easily. This is now where I am as of this morning! I can't believe how quick its going already! Temps are good humidity could be better, I'll just make my own humidity dome for now. I know I skiped a photo of the seed sprouting forgot to get one I was in to much of a hurry trying to get everything ready, I was not expecting it to sprout so quickly :cool: but just the sprout no tap root coming out the bottom of the big peat pellet :) (which I encountered using a smaller peat pellet last year, and it did not do to well plus many other reason.....)

DSC023319.JPG

Thanks to who ever follows along :welcome:
I will be updating as often as possible

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom