Xave's Girl Scout Cookies Auto LED & CFL Grow

xave420

Hey everybody im back and gonna try to do a Girl Scout Cookies Auto. Im stepping into new territory for me as im doing coco coir this trial and hoping for the best. I feel pretty good about it though considering I have had a few successful grows in the past.

What strain is it? - Fast Buds Girl Scout Cookies Auto
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? 60/40 indica sativa I believe
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Just planted
If in Veg... For how long?
If in Flower stage... For how long?
Indoor or outdoor? - Indoor
Soil or Hydro? - Botanicare Coco Grow coco coir with some perlite mixed in.
If soil... what is in your mix?
If soil... What size pot? 1 liter pot now will transplant once into final 4 gallon smart pot
Size of light? -- 45w full spectrum LED, 45w 5500k CFL, & 92w of 6500k CFLs and 2700k for flower.
Is it aircooled? No
Temp of Room/cab? 65- 75
RH of Room/cab? 60%
PH of media or res? Havent checked yet
Any Pests ? Not as of yet
How often are you watering? Once per day, not as much during seedling
Type and strength of ferts used? Nectar for the Gods full line minus a couple that aren't a big deal.
I plan to use the feed chart as a general guideline.

Any good advice is welcome for coco, Thanks!

IMG_026552.JPG
IMG_026662.JPG

today I gave her a watering with Nectar for the Gods 4ml medusas magic 3ml of gaia mania 4 ml of Zeus Juice 4ml of Athenas Aminas and 10ml of Microbe Life Hydroponics Foliar Spray and Root Dip. ph'd to 6.1 with Olympus up ph up. per gallon of water.

Going all organic with this one. I heard Nectar for the Gods puts out some good terpenes. I really want some quality over quantity with gsc
ill be feeding with this mix the next few days.

Hi xave! I just ordered the sample pack from nectar of the gods & am interested in seeing how you fare with it~ happy greens to you!

thanks vespertine! shes taking to the nutrients pretty well. im just keeping the ph of my waterings at 6.0- 6.1

I haven't worked the khaos in yet as I was recommended to use herculean harvest for a week or 2 first, but I may wait until I see her start to show her hairs

Back
Top Bottom