Cola Monster's 2017 Prop. 215 Legal Indoor Breeding Project

Welcome one and all to my short and to the point indoor breeding project where I'll be attempting to create a new batch of seeds by crossing a male Jilly Bean plant (Space Queen x Orange Velvet) with my previous mixes of Grand Daddy Purple that I came up with around eight years back.:morenutes:
Most of the journal updates are going to be in the form of musical videos which I use to document my Prop. 215 legal gardening work plus a few informative one's as well from time to time describing what and how I do what I do and you're more than welcome to comment on or ask questions about if interested. Your choice as always!:high-five:

Enjoy the two to three month long musical journey and have a good night my fellow herb lovers!:love:

I'll begin with an array of videos from my You-Tube page to start things off and with an update of the flowering room being posted once a week or maybe twice sometimes if I'm in a musical mood.:theband: ~Peace~

[video=youtube;1oYbnW9mhoI]
[/video]

[video=youtube;08Lvve--Jd0]
[/video]

[video=youtube;Gz96uGg8g8k]
[/video]

[video=youtube;uS5TbojuFO8]
[/video]

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

I popped in and I'm gonna stay. Good luck with pollination :thumb:

How's it going C? Thanks for popping in for what I hope turns out to be a successful breeding project. Enjoy!:high-five:

I popped in and I'm gonna stay. Good luck with pollination :thumb:

Hey man, it's going fine. Thx for asking. I'm trying new landrace strains this season and hope will find something worth growing again or maybe even pollinating. Hope your county didn't ban outdoor growing after legalisation, looking forward to seeing these trees :surf:

Just posting a quick April Fools Day journal update of the clones at around day five or so. Enjoy the scenery and have a green evening mateys!:ciao: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

[video=youtube;TErUPIR22mY]
[/video]

Evening all!:high-five:
Just posting some fresh still shots from the breeding room on day 4 of flowering. Enjoy!:blunt:

DSC083147.JPG

DSC083156.JPG

DSC083166.JPG

DSC083185.JPG

DSC083195.JPG

DSC083206.JPG

DSC083215.JPG

DSC083245.JPG

DSC083303.JPG

DSC083314.JPG

DSC083526.JPG

DSC083336.JPG

Evening all, or Conrad that is!:laughtwo:
Just posting a quick journal update from the breeding room on day 7 of flowering with everything looking peachy keen as of now.:cheer: Enjoy!:theband:

Subbed in mate, didn't realise you had this going :) Got some Jillybeans on the go myself right now thanks to your gorgeous pics all the time :high-five:

Welcome FeralA9x!:welcome: Glad to have ya aboard for what is now just a straight flowering run since the Jilly Bean plant I thought was a male turned out to be a hermie. Grrrr!:lot-o-toke:

Hope you enjoy the show!:high-five:

Here's the new flowering room lineup below:

Always in for a good flower run :) sorry to hear about the hermy, I'm hoping for a good male from my jb seedlings too, doing a run of SSH crosses right now in my pollen tent ;) I have 1 jb phenotype that is just powering on compared to the others, at least twice the size of its siblings :) Awesome run through the flower tent bud, should be an awesome grow :high-five:

Afternoon all!:high-five:
Just posting a couple quick shots for the journal of some pre-topped rooted Jilly Bean cuttings I'm currently working with. Enjoy and have a green day mates!:green_heart:

DSC097415.JPG

DSC097321.JPG

Hey mates!
Well, it's a sad day in Mudville as they say with my main man Bogart disappearing into thin air after putting him outside for a bit to get a little fresh air in which he's now nowhere to be found nor heard from and why I'm seriously bummed thinking he may have gotten into a fight or possibly even killed by one of the wild animals that roam the area. Grrrr!:lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke:

Some final shots of my big boy hanging in the garden with me:
DSC019607.JPG

DSC014045.JPG

DSC0056615.JPG

DSC087423.JPG

DSC083034.JPG

DSC072022.jpg

DSC068834.JPG

DSC048562.JPG

DSC039221.JPG

Rest In Peace Bogart!:rip::rip: You'll be missed!:love:

Rip bogart sorry to hear cola monster I hope he's just enjoying some time away and comes home.

Thanks Sneakygreen!:thanks:
One can always hope but if he could come home he would knowing where his food and shelter are. It's not the first time he's been attacked by wild animals or even feral cats in the area and was my bad for letting him out unattended.

Hey man, very sorry to hear that.

Sorry to hear that mate :( hopefully has just had a scare and lost its bearings, have you tried the local animal shelter? I had a cat when I was about 10 that went missing, was gone for almost 2 weeks when we found her, was still on our property but had been bailed up by 2 other feral cats which wouldn't let her go, even tried to attack us when we found them. Hoping for the best for you bro :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom