The DeVille's White Widow & Bubbleicious - 8 Plants Under 2x Mars Pro II 320

Skullman420

UPDATE #1
Veg - Day -1

Time for a new grow. The strains this time are the long time classic White Widow from Dutch Passion and Nirvana's Bubbleicious.

strain_001.jpg

strain_002.jpg

The medium is 50% soil, 25% Perlite & 25% Vermiculite. Also a layer of Leca is added in the bottom of the pots to allow for better drainage.

Will prepare the medium tomorrow while the beans are being soaked in wet paper for 24 hours. Then the beans will be planted on Tuesday. So Tuesday will be day 1 of this grow :) Today is -1

Will post photos of the new setup when I'm ready :)

Over and out

DeVille

Re: The DeVille's White Widow & Bubbleicious - 8 Plants Under 2x Mars Pro II 320

UPDATE #2
Day 0

Did a rebuild of the setup today. Been working hard from morning till night.

Made a frame 180cm x 100cm and centered 2 mars pro 2 320's over the frame. It's 60cm above the ground. 30 cm above the pots.

Here i will setup a net and I'll scrog 8 plants under it. More photos coming very soon.

Anyway. Today 11 seeds went into water. Waiting for them to sink.

420-magazine-mobile302011984.jpg

Some look kinda tiny

DeVille

UPDATE #3

DAY 1

SEEDS IN GROUND DAY

Today I put 9 seeds into ground. Was originally gonna plant 11. 3 in the little Homebox Evolution tent and 8 in the main-room. Coincidences wanted it different. I managed to lose two of the White Widow seeds and I couldn't find them anywhere. So I planted 4x White Widow & 4x Bubbleicious in the main-room and 1x Bubbleicious in the Homebox tent. The seeds could possibly have fallen into one of the pots. In that case I'll know what's going on if several plants start growing from the same pot :)

So I watered well with clean tap-water enriched with a little dose of Canna Rhizotonic for root stimulation. Did not pH the water this first watering. Will however do that when I fill the 225 liter Flexi-tank.

Besides from that little fuck-up with the seeds, everything went very well. Room is dialled in and everything is ready to go. Check out the room-rebuild!

Day_1_-_001.jpg

8x Autopot evenly distributed under 2x Mars Pro II 320

Day_1_-_003.jpg

4x Dutch Passion's White Widow

Day_1_-_004.jpg

4x Nirvana's Bubbleicious

Day_1_-_005.jpg

Being really anal about lamp setup to get the best possible spread since I have removed one lamp from the room. I do think I'll get more yield with this setup than the previous because I'll add a 180x100cm scrog-net.

Thinking I'll probably top the plants once before I start filling out the net. Will make a net myself. That's next step in this room.

Day_1_-_007.jpg

Dialled in the climate around here. Perfect! This device controls air-intake and exhaust. Automatically adjusting them to keep the room at the desired temperature levels.

Day_1_-_006.jpg

Air-intake sucking fresh air in from outside

Day_1_-_008.jpg

Exhaust fan sucking hot air out from the room, a couple of 40cm Ram fans and heater.

Really nice to be started again. Last round was about finishing fast. This round is about cost efficiency vs best usage of the space for maximum yield.

I love growing this shit! Both strains are new for me so this will be interesting. Did I forget to mention anything? Feel free to ask questions folks!

Over and out

DeVille

Sup DeVille I think the scrog will yield quite a bit more than just normal growing. I was also looking into scrog and how to increase yield even more with scrog. Usually people just let it fill the screen and then flip it to flowering, however I want to see the results if you filled the screen, then supercropped the tops lowering the canopy a bit more down, if you get what I am saying. I have seen good results with supercropping and have seen Feral show the difference of a branch not supercropped and one that is, the difference is quite significant in mass that is for sure. Let me know what you think about that scrog and supercrop combo? Anybody else can also chip in for advice :passitleft::passitleft:

Interesting idea. I'll see what feels Right when the plants have filled out the net. A supercropping set back growth around a week or so?

By the way. I used to do scrog in the Homebox tent. The tent is 80x80x160cm and I would harvest 250-300 grams with the Mars Pro 160.

If those results can be translated into this setup (can't see why not) I should get a great harvest.

Thanks for following folks. Those of you who saw my previous setup will understand why I removed a lamp. It was cold, it was winter and the climate here is harsh. But even then 3 lamps would make the room slightly too hot whenever the temperatures would creep above minus outside. It would be impossible to use that much light during the summer months.

I was out of stuff to smoke so all I wanted was to finish fast. I got almost 800 grams from that round even if I managed to fuck up the Northern Lights. Hoping I'll pass the 1 kg mark this time.

Sitting here smoking my latest crop. I took some of the biggest buds and I dried them seperately from the rest because I was worried about mold. I put them into this old antique coffin. Several hundred years old from one of the great China dynasties. I like to collect art & antiques.

Anyway - The buds I dried there got this horrid coffin smell now. I am so hoping the cure will get rid of that scent. Kinda ruin the experience of the smoke. Luckily I did not dry everything in there.

Fucking coffin smell

Here's the sinner. The scent ruiner of cannabis :)

It's from your country SmokeSara :)

china4.jpg

Really Happy with the autopot system. Used to grow in Hydro, but you don't have much wiggleroom when it comes to nutrients and pH there.

I did however notice one thing with the autopots. When i did my latest harvest I noticed that the roots had started turning brown.

Think I'll allow the pots to dry out now and then to avoid that this round.

Did you ever have similar issues?

Really Happy with the autopot system. Used to grow in Hydro, but you don't have much wiggleroom when it comes to nutrients and pH there.

I did however notice one thing with the autopots. When i did my latest harvest I noticed that the roots had started turning brown.

Think I'll allow the pots to dry out now and then to avoid that this round.

Did you ever have similar issues?

Yeah used to grow in hydro as well! Autopots are so easymode compared to hydro! I always cut the water like 48 hours before cutting the plant's i use coco perlite 50-50mix pots are almost bone dry in 2 days makes it easier to clean up when the pot's don't weight alot hmm don't remember what the roots looked like last time. Are you using airdomes on the pot's to give more air to the roots?

Are those 8 or 15L pots?

They're 15 liter pots without air-domes. Been considering to purchase air-domes for them. Do you have any experience with them?

Yea i use them they don't cost much was it about 4 euros each i think the plants love them since it's bit tricky to get the airdomes out after your finished since the roots are all over them hehe

I wonder is there much difference in nute intake 15L vs the 25l ones i use at the moment i'm nearing the halfway mark of the bloom and 8 plants drink like 110-120litres a week

Back
Top Bottom