A Growchy Jack Herer Journal A Bucket In A Cab

So we skipped over poor jack she didn't get her own journal. Same veg cab as always, same setup DWC, mars 300 led, AN nutes etc.
Let's catch up so she can get her ass outta our Gold Leaf journal:
420-magazine-mobile1134293689.jpg

420-magazine-mobile388474975.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1873344124.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2006884074.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1448019787.jpg

She has some big fan leaves.... had... big fan leaves...
420-magazine-mobile501776485.jpg

She got topped
420-magazine-mobile651020168.jpg

Then grew into an indiscernible mess of a bush
420-magazine-mobile931873298.jpg

So we cleaned her up a little closer to bare bones
420-magazine-mobile433948091.jpg
420-magazine-mobile915569357.jpg

And that's where we stand today. We aren't counting the days of the veg cycle we are flipping based on size and available room alone so we'll start the counter at flip and again at first pistils. So we're all caught up, using sensi grow a and b, hydroguard and, you guessed it, bubbles!

I have a SLH journal going where my leaves are dark and twisty like this. I'm gonna pull up a chair if ya don't mind.

Any clue why our plants look this way? Is it ok?

Probably because of how dense and mashed together the leaves were. No ph issues, humidity is at 50%+ and temps are below 80 so can't see any issues with her yet. Cramped for space for sure! Thanks PW glad to have ya!

Makes sense. It's my first grow but I've noticed my plant has very tight internodes and they just bunch up on top of each other. Is that why you defoliated when you did?

The Starkiller stayed around 18" tall with super tight nodes the entire grow. The only issue was not enough stretch to get really big colas. just grew tons of golf ball sized nugs.

Starting to shape her with some low stress training so we thinned her out because as you noticed, the leaves were very cramped for space and twisting up in bunches. We're gonna pin down her many arms and when it's time let them shoot toward the sky!

Thanks, gives me some reassurance. I believe I may have and indica pheno of SLH which is also good cause I can't deal with that big of a stretch either.

The good news, is that because she's so bunched up, her canopy is all one mass damn near lol

Unsure what your strain does during stretch but there's a phenotype or two of the Jack that stretches up to 5x and we can't have a ten foot tree lmao. Thanks PW that sucks about them vermin eating up your magic beans so we got ours crossed for a critter free grow for you

I just ordered from Ace: Pakistani Chitral Kush x Erdpurt 100% indica. /Bubba Hash ( bubba x afghan hash plant) 100% indica . / Mangobiche kush ( colombian mangobiche x peyote purple ) 50% indica 50% sativa./ Zamaldelica (zamal x (malawi x hmong thai) 100% sativa

Back
Top Bottom