Welcome To Sinful's 3rd Indoor Grow - Perfect Sun LED - 3 Auto Strains & 5 Blueberry

MsSinful

Back at it again with 1 focus above all and that's to not over water. Looking forward to meeting some awesome people along the way.

Auto-flower Strains
4 seeds of Red Poison Auto Feminised Seeds by the cannabis seeds breeder Sweet Seeds, life span is 8 weeks from germination. I wasn't able to find much of the genetic history other than a parenting source is Green Poison with some Kush lineage.

2 seeds of Auto Ripley's OG Feminised Seeds by the cannabis seeds breeder Mephisto Genetics. A indica/sativa with a 70 day time frame. This is suppose to be a high yielding auto, 4 oz per plant. lol I would be shocked to pull that myself since I'm since pretty new to all of this.

1 seed (free) of OG Kush Auto Feminised Seeds by the cannabis seeds breeder Dr Krippling Seeds with a life span of 70 days.

Photo Strain
5 seeds (free from Seedsman) of Blueberry Feminised Seeds by the cannabis seeds breeder Seedsman, mostly indica with 8/9 weeks in flower.

Started germinating the auto-flowers on 3/24. I soaked for 24 hours in a plastic cup then I choice the paper towel method for 48 hours. Doing it this way has always been successful for me.
All autos sprouted 3/28

Started germinating the blueberry fem photos on 3/28 same way only I decided to do the paper towel method for 24 hours then I placed all 5 in soil using a small dome for humidity.
All 5 sprout 4/2.
420-magazine-mobile911169288.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2042905126.jpg

The soil I'm using is Roots Organic original. My plants seem to thrive in it, I love that it's fairly cheap and always available at my local hydro store.

I've already transplanted the auto-flower's into 1 gal fabric pots. I'll most likely be keeping them in this size all the way through.

The light I'm using is the PerfectSun500 led, which draws about 215w I believe.

Tent size is 3x3x5

I plan on using Rock Nutrients. I'll start with the "grow" once my plants are 2 weeks old.

The auto-flowers are 7 days above soil, looking healthy and a few are even praying up towards the light which I've never seen a seedling do myself.

Red Poison
420-magazine-mobile811739104.jpg

Ripply's OG1
420-magazine-mobile306091531.jpg

Dr.krippling's og kush
420-magazine-mobile743533925.jpg

The 5 blueberry fems are 2 days above soil.
420-magazine-mobile1134878006.jpg

Re: Welcome To Sinful's 3rd Indoor Grow - Perfect Sun LED - 3 Auto Strains & 5 Bluebe

I'll watch this one MsSinful, I have 5 Seedsman blueberry seeds myself. May do them my next run.

Re: Welcome To Sinful's 3rd Indoor Grow - Perfect Sun LED - 3 Auto Strains & 5 Bluebe

I'll watch this one MsSinful, I have 5 Seedsman blueberry seeds myself. May do them my next run.

I'm happy to have you around Hippie66. I was just check out your plants, they look nice and healthy!

I'm new to indoors, but I will help in any way I can.

Are all of your seeds from Seedsman? They have been very good to me.

Are all of your seeds from Seedsman? They have been very good to me.

All but the 1 dr.krippling og kush, that was a free seed from the seedbank I would normally order from but they shut down out the blue.
I have to say that Seedsman has the best stealth shipping I've seen plus all 11 seeds this grow sprouted so I'll definitely continue doing business with them.

Autos are 10 days old and the blueberry photos are 4 days above soil.
The humidity been 30% with temps at 76-78f. I'm still running into the issue with the tent being placed in the hottest room of the house because of this I'm pushing fresh air in from the bottom instead of the top which has helped in reducing temps. I'm not running an exhaust right now instead it's just passive.
Despite the humidity being where it's been suggested (50%) the plants are growing steady.

420-magazine-mobile536593250.jpg

Sorry for the low quality photo, for some reason it's rejecting most I try to post.

All autos are 2 weeks old today.

RedPoison
420-magazine-mobile408165202.jpg

Ripplys OG
420-magazine-mobile2106007058.jpg

OG Kush
420-magazine-mobile304161029.jpg

The Blueberry photos are 6 days old.
420-magazine-mobile171755952.jpg

Temp 79f with humidity 30%
I've been toying with the idea of up potting the 3 largest autos since their thriving. Does anyone think that's not a good idea?

Last night I spent some time checking out other grows of the Ripplys OG1, I came across only 1 grow where the plant was extremely small. There's another grower on here by the name of Velk that has a couple og's growing and they looked huge.
So I decided today that I was going to pot them up into 2gal air pots.
It was so nice out today when I finished with transplanting the 1st one I brought it outside to sit on deck. After I finished the 2nd I thought I'd let them both stay out side until I saw how withered and limp the 1st became. I think the natural sun was just to much of shock?. Could that be the actually reason for it?
The plant pretty much bounce right back within 30 minutes of returning to the tent. The only thing I'm seeing that could be concerning is these greasy spots on the leaves.
420-magazine-mobile903539577.jpg

Other than that.. all is going well. I'll start using Rock Nutrients 'grow' and 'root tonic' the next time I water.

Looking slick! I don't see an up-potting as being harmful as long as the soil base/root ball is kept entirely intact; I have read that autos hate transplants, even though an up-potting seems harmless to me I would let someone who has tried this with an auto strain make the recommendation over me.

Looking slick! I don't see an up-potting as being harmful as long as the soil base/root ball is kept entirely intact; I have read that autos hate transplants, even though an up-potting seems harmless to me I would let someone who has tried this with an auto strain make the recommendation over me.

Aw thank you!. I've never had a issue up potting a Auto despite us both hearing they don't like to be transplanting. I've even done it in flower last grow with a Auto blue Amnesia that need more space for roots, she yielded 42grams in the end.
I was more worried that it would be waste of soil lol. It seems like many autos are unreliable in size and yield that the breeder will tell. After spending some more time looking into these 2 free seeds it seems like there more on the dependable side.

Auto Flowers are 14 days old and the Blueberry Photos are 8.

420-magazine-mobile547597296.jpg

I'm still not sure what's going on with leaves of this OG1. It could be from the natural sun light or maybe it's from the oils on my fingers when transplanting, I did forget to wear gloves ..

420-magazine-mobile1458829927.jpg

Not to worry . It looks like they will grow out of it . I think it may be a little trans plant bruising I call it .

Not to worry . It looks like they will grow out of it . I think it may be a little trans plant bruising I call it .

Good to hear. I secretly had my fingers crossed it wasn't the start of some deficiency I haven't seen before.

I find they will get curly like that when close to soil once it reaches up and gets some space from soil you will see it go away . It is always good to keep a mild breeze on them it seems to help

I find they will get curly like that when close to soil once it reaches up and gets some space from soil you will see it go away . It is always good to keep a mild breeze on them it seems to help

I just added a small clip fan to the frame of the tent the other day so they would get that breeze. When I placed the autos into these 1gal fabric pots the soil must of been to loose because once I watered them it really sunk down. It bothers me that some are lower into the pots like that, do you think I should try to add more soil to the bottom of the pots to raise them higher?

I actually have learned to water with a funnel so it doesn't dig my soil up but when it does I put fresh soil on top .

Back
Top Bottom