First Grow - 450W LED - AK48 & Cheese

KoolaidmanKee

First grow consists of an ak-48 & a cheese seed both from Original Sensible Seeds . Now.. I have no idea if they'll turn out females.. But Im growing in coco and perlite. Kinda confused on if I need calmag or not.. Im using Canna Coco nutes w Rhizotonic and PK 13/14 when needed . Pictures will come soon when I these hopefully females sprout . Using a King 450w led light

420-magazine-mobile19261274.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1109502104.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1933439525.jpg

First grow consists of an ak-48 & a cheese seed both from Original Sensible Seeds . Now.. I have no idea if they'll turn out females.. But Im growing in coco and perlite. Kinda confused on if I need calmag or not.. Im using Canna Coco nutes w Rhizotonic and PK 13/14 when needed . Pictures will come soon when I these hopefully females sprout . Using a King 450w led light
Pk 13 14 wont be needed for ages dude dont overfeed

Lights out for this cheesy girl , A feww hours later and she is standing up like a palm tree. Put another ak48 seed under a paper towel 24 hours ago and will plant it in when the lights come back on

420-magazine-mobile594365775.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1689035974.jpg

Probably arent the best pics.. But shes still a tiny girl

Day 4 of Cheese: Cheese strain seems to be stretching for light?? Might give it 12 more hours before I move the light down.

420-magazine-mobile455166970.jpg

Unless this is normal and the stem isnt stretching , then I'm moving the light down

Day 2 of Ak: Planted it yesterday; awaiting for it to sprout into a female

Update : Day 5 for cheese

Dramastily was reaching for light and ended up bending over so I moved my setup up 4 inches to the light, the light now lays 34 inches above.

420-magazine-mobile1142233774.jpg

Day 3 for the AK && it has finallyy sprouted and hopefully will not overstretch like her neighbor, or burn up from the light change.

420-magazine-mobile1186690649.jpg

Plan on posting my setup and may include more details from what I do day by day or everyother 5 days. Depending on the type of feedback I get

what does your manufacturer say for seedlings? I have a 300W LED and fried my babies at first at 24", manufacturer recommended 40 in my case. Once I moved them up, they recovered.

They recommended 39 which made one stretch l like crazy . Got it at 34 rn and will continue to move down until I see improvement

the manufacture recommends 24" for my Viparspectra 450w LED, but ive read other journals using the same light and they use it at 18" for acouple of weeks then move it up. im doing 24 hours for the next 3 days then going to 20/4 and will move it up to 24".

Update Updatee

+Moved light down to 29inchs
+Ak48 stem grew
+Fed 1 gallon to Cheese

Day 6 of Cheese. Ended up feeding a gallon of 7.5ml A&B 15ml of Rhizo due to suspection of underwatering.
After I watered the leaves started to poke back up and strive for light about 10% came out so Ik where I stand now for when I need to feed.
Planned on using coco as a hydro setup but I was late to knowing the most beneficial way to use it
Now.. The thing about this baby waa that I ended up stretching the stem so far that it ended up falling over .. And me fixing the problem was me placing small sticks to support it. As of now I got it held up by the coco.. Probably not the best idea and should revert back to the stick later but she is looking healthy from my knowledge.
I definitely put much stress on the plant thou.. I know I've had to of.

420-magazine-mobile1071920312.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2010592436.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1955975373.jpg

**If anyone knows the issues of these plants then please let me know. . Unless there are none, besides stretching, then let me know also lol
**** I've been misting both plants since I planted with calmag and Rhizo w ph at 5.8

-- Now the ak48
Ever since birth the Lil leaf on the side has been folded like that and hasnt unfolded yet.
Whats that mean? ?

420-magazine-mobile2121302813.jpg

420-magazine-mobile507725291.jpg

plants are so resilient :), as long as that baby gets roots down, and can point its leaves at the light, it will pick itself back up

I totally messed mine when I went from the humidity dome to a pot, and the first water, I knocked her down sideways, I propped her just a bit like you did, with the dirt,, a few days later(4-11) she was growing, but still laying on her side, don't know if you can see it in this pic
4-11-AM-S2.jpg

now, 4 days after that, and about 1.5 weeks after I put her in her pot and knocked her over, she straitened herself out, this is this morning
4-15-new-growth.jpg

plants are so resilient :), as long as that baby gets roots down, and can point its leaves at the light, it will pick itself back up

I totally messed mine when I went from the humidity dome to a pot, and the first water, I knocked her down sideways, I propped her just a bit like you did, with the dirt,, a few days later(4-11) she was growing, but still laying on her side, don't know if you can see it in this pic
4-11-AM-S2.jpg

now, 4 days after that, and about 1.5 weeks after I put her in her pot and knocked her over, she straitened herself out, this is this morning
4-15-new-growth.jpg

Ohh yess I can deff see where she has been knocked over. It's good to know they can take some abuse and still keep growing. A lil setback but still moving forward

Back
Top Bottom