BudBoy2 1st Grow

BudBoy2

Hello again everyone, this is my first grow and I don't think I put my other pics in the right journal.
First I started out with just some bag seeds and believe I got lucky with females-hopefully! I did 6 weeks of veg and did the switch one week ago.
So as you can see the stretch is on and I don't see anything that looks like a male so far. Big thanks to Lootznboots for the help I needed.
I did have a scrog net going but they just got tangled so I removed it and just used some pipe ties. Another learning curve. Any suggestions I'm open and thanks for stopping by!!....✌️
420-magazine-mobile67855398.jpg
420-magazine-mobile459360541.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1938854671.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1909162548.jpg

Hello again everyone, this is my first grow and I don't think I put my other pics in the right journal.
First I started out with just some bag seeds and believe I got lucky with females-hopefully! I did 6 weeks of veg and did the switch one week ago.
So as you can see the stretch is on and I don't see anything that looks like a male so far. Big thanks to Lootznboots for the help I needed.
I did have a scrog net going but they just got tangled so I removed it and just used some pipe ties. Another learning curve. Any suggestions I'm open and thanks for stopping by!!....✌️
420-magazine-mobile67855398.jpg
420-magazine-mobile459360541.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1938854671.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1909162548.jpg
Looking good BB you have pistils on that last plant not sure if you saw that or not

Thanks bro, I see now and pretty excited about it. At least I know I have one female. Night time now so more pics tomorrow for sure!
Glad I took a couple clones off her. Roots started to come up out of soil even so time to get them some cups or hell just start another grow..lol...✌️

420-magazine-mobile252701908.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1803276556.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2019017055.jpg

Just a little update, I never cloned before but now I think I got it down ?
From my first ladie to a 1gallon pot for now. With just R/W for now, I keep this up I'm outa room. But instead of 3 plants I would just want to give 1 some TLC.. Thanks and always open for suggestions....✌️

Just a update on my 1st grow. It is now 13 days into flower. Was gone for 3 days and I feed them before I left Friday.
My friend was supposed to come by and take care of them. Well he didn't show up and I was worried they may have dried a little. But this is a weed I guess..lol but they are showing their pistols and smelling yummy!
I'm really thinking of taking the first plant out of there as you can see in the pic that it is very slow going and so far no male signs thow. Let me know what you all think and Thanks guys & gals!....✌️
420-magazine-mobile1987103519.jpg
420-magazine-mobile668157085.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2062001619.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1193506412.jpg

Raise it up so it is even with the top of the canopy. That shorty could be a great pheno :)

/Obi

Raise it up so it is even with the top of the canopy. That shorty could be a great pheno :)

/Obi

Obi Wan, just bring the whole plant up to the other ones? So far I don't see any male stuff yet on it at all. Don't know the strain so this one is taking longer than the rest that's for sure. Thanks man!!

Yep I don't see any male showing Lootz on any of them really. I was just worried about the smaller one up front. Gona raise it tomorrow and just keep a eye on it.
Hey at least the back 2 are females. Got clones doing good also. You talk about variety of seeds, same here. Just got my order today from Bonza. Got CKS and going to Colorado next month. Getting some original OG Kush Diablo seeds....✌️Thanks Lootz

Obi Wan, just bring the whole plant up to the other ones? So far I don't see any male stuff yet on it at all. Don't know the strain so this one is taking longer than the rest that's for sure. Thanks man!!
That's correct, Bud. With our T5's it's a good idea to try and get the top of the canopy as even/level as possible. Raising containers here and tieing down rogue branchs there helps a great deal to acheive that goal.

Cheers!
/Obi

Hello guys and girls, just a update on my first grow. It's now into its 3rd week of flower and starting to smell a little lemony..with some nice pistils showing. I'm still open for any advice also.
A big shout out to Lootznboots for his input. Appreciate that greatly bro, and the rest of y'all....✌️
420-magazine-mobile1397794244.jpg
420-magazine-mobile400607091.jpg
420-magazine-mobile448770406.jpg

Hello guys and girls, just a update on my first grow. It's now into its 3rd week of flower and starting to smell a little lemony..with some nice pistils showing. I'm still open for any advice also.
A big shout out to Lootznboots for his input. Appreciate that greatly bro, and the rest of y'all....✌️
420-magazine-mobile1397794244.jpg
420-magazine-mobile400607091.jpg
420-magazine-mobile851469440.jpg

Back
Top Bottom