Scrogdawg Does 3 Strains Under 800 Watts - Could Be A Trainwreck

Scrogdawg

Thanks everyone for taking time to check out my second grow journal. Below a list of my setup and a few pictures to illustrate where I'm at.

Early Days
I set 1 White Widow Feminized, 3 Mama Thai x Thai Stick Regular and 2 G-Thirteen Regular seeds in paper towel to germinate on Mar. 11th, 2017. All 6 germinated and were planted to soil in 3" pots on Mar 14th, 2017. The six seeds broke the surface of the pots on Mar. 16th (I consider this as day 1 of the veg cycle). My plan is to top and LST the two plants and incorporate a SCROG.

Currently (Day 31 veg.)
I have topped each plant once. The root systems are developing. I'll LST as necessary to fit the scrog.

So there you have it, I'll make every effort to keep this journal updated through to completion and as accurate as possible.

I would ask for any advice and help this community can offer to assist in making my second grow a success.

Strain — 1 -White Widow Feminized, 3 — Mama Thai x Thai Stick, 2 — G-Thirteen
# of Plants - 6
Grow Type - 4 Hydro, 2 Soil
Grow Stage - Veg (Day 31)
Setup - RDWC
Light — 2 x 400 Watt MH 18/6
Nutrients - General Hydronponics (FloraMicro, FloraGro, FloraBloom), Cal/Mg and Z7
Medium - Hydroton
PPM -
EC -
PH - 5.8
RH - 48%
Room Temperature -70 to 80
Solution Temperature - 69 to 73
Room Square Footage - 25
Water Pump - 1000 gph Submersible
Air Pump - 4 x 5.0 L/Min @ 4psi with 6" stones (1 in each bucket)
MG_93741.jpg

MG_93952.jpg

MG_94151.jpg

MG_9501.jpg

For this grow I bought a 5'x5'x6'5" Mars Hydro tent and from a design developed by Saibot I built a fairly elaborate 4 bucket RDWC system with an external reservoir using ¾" inlet (pump) and 1.5" return (drain) lines. Saibots manifold design has several failsafe's built in to eliminate almost every chance of flooding the tent or reservoir in the event of a power or mechanical pump failure while maintaining a minimum safe water level in the buckets. All the electrical and monitoring devices were mounted to an external panel outside the tent as well. The exhaust fan will be routed outside the house.

Just need to put up the ventilation system and hydro test for leaks. Should be able to move the plants in tomorrow.
MG_95001.jpg

MG_95801.jpg

MG_9589.jpg

MG_9592.jpg

MG_9595.jpg

MG_95971.jpg

Looks very nice! Love it. Are you sure you want those on stands? Might need headroom later? I guess since you're using lst and scrog you're not worried about headroom? My dwc was on the floor and my light was all the way against the ceiling. Prob had bout 16 inches headroom.
Love the way everything looks. Good luck to you scrogdawg. I'll be watching.

Had one of the Uniseals weeping between the seal and the bucket. Good thing I always keep a tube of aquarium grade silicone in my back pocket. Fuck, now that'll set me back a day while that dries.

Back and front left = G-Thirteen
Back center = White Widow
Front center = Mama Thai x Thai Stick (Mastik)
Back and front right = Mastik
MG_95991.jpg

Do you know if the strains are going to grow similar heights? Or is it gonna look like a Mish mash jungle in there?

Probably look like a jungle. I'm hoping LST and the scrog will help keep a somewhat even canopy. Gonna find out in a bit either way.

Had one of the Uniseals weeping between the seal and the bucket. Good thing I always keep a tube of aquarium grade silicone in my back pocket. Fuck, now that'll set me back a day while that dries.

Back and front left = G-Thirteen
Back center = White Widow
Front center = Mama Thai x Thai Stick (Mastik)
Back and front right = Mastik
MG_95991.jpg
Calm down mastik, it's not a race ffs!

Bet ya glad you're fixing that uniseal before you got em in though yeah? Feels like 80% of growing ends up being wait time...

420-magazine-mobile55620486.jpg

In for this one. How loud is the pump and stuff outside the tent?

Thanks for stopping by.
The water and air pumps are surprisingly quiet, I wasn't disappointed at all. I haven't fired up the exhaust fan yet and that will be outside the tent as well. I'll get back to you hopefully tomorrow after its hung and let you know.

Is this going to be a soil grow, or did I completely miss something

No its a rdwc grow. Still have a Mastik and a G-13 in soil that I'll swap out if needed for females once I can sex these things. I put them in the rdwc about a half hour ago and they look a little sad right now.
MG_96011.jpg

No its a rdwc grow. Still have a Mastik and a G-13 in soil that I'll swap out if needed for females once I can sex these things. I put them in the rdwc about a half hour ago and they look a little sad right now.
MG_96011.jpg
Wish all of us had spares to just throw around willy nilly... Trust you to wanna sex them also, dawgy style I bet.

Looks good though. Prick .

Back
Top Bottom