H00k's Not So Hillbilly This Time Grow - Girlz 2017

Good Afternoon...Finally its that time again...getting this years adventure underway...this will be a two stage undertaking...starting a couple of auto's first, while I prepare a bunch of soil for an organic grow and refit my shed with some new LED fixtures for the second stage of photo's and a couple more auto's...I will most likely make a separate space for for the stage one auto's in the shed as as well...I'm hoping the weather will cooperate and let me get going out in the shed about May 21/22

The stage 1 autos's were put between the sheets Friday and went into the dirt today!...

Strains are 1 West Coast OG and 1 Pineapple Express

Soil is CIL soil/compost mix amended with 4#s of EWC, bone and blood meal, gypsum, and glacial rock dust

Sprouts went straight into 7 gallon pots(first time with autos's, and I understand this is preferred by many growers of auto's

They are under 2 65 true watt 6500k CFL bulbs(cheap in mexico...100 peso's apiece on sale) and will go under an LED/CFL mix when the get moved out to the shed

A few pics of things thus far...will be a bit before this journal gets legs, but gotta start somewhere...

A couple shades I slapped together for the CFL's...
P10602131.JPG

Proof of Life...
P10602141.JPG

7 gallons under the lights...
P10602171.JPG
P10602161.JPG

The newly sided grow shed(last fall)...The inside doesn't look nearly as nice!...lolool...
P10602181.JPG

So!...Welcome to anyone who wanders in and hopefully sticks around!...lolool...as usual...feel free to offer advice/criticism(preferably constructive...lolool)...Cheerz!...h00k...:hookah:

So...after a successful germination, and you put your sprouts in soil...you expect to see your babies push up soon, but theres always that shadow of doubt in the back of your mind...are they gonna' show?...YUP!...lolool...:cheer:...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

West Coast OG...I think...I don't think I mixed them up!??...lolool...
P10602192.JPG

Pineapple Express...
P10602201.JPG

I'm in looking forward to seeing your progress on YOUR KIT.

Just starting the same process, Attempting to build my own soil.
I'll be using Doc's Kit this grow while I do my research and get
my soil samples & amendments figured out. Will probably continue
to run 1 plant in Doc's Kit next to my Soil as my baseline for success
while I figure this out

BTW Love the Grow shed
Gazoo

Kewl Giz...we can compare notes...Welcome!...as well Welcome s72...huge money!??...not in my vocabulary...lolool...although I've probably spent more this year than I did in the last five...but...if Yer' gonna' make an omelette, Ya' gotta' crack a few eggs...cheerz all...h00k...:hookah:

Well...didn't get the soil started this weekend...life is getting in the way...Mom's in the hospital, and not doing so well...so a lot of time has been spent going to town for visits...did get to spend some time in the the shed tho'...The girlz' portion of the shed never had a ceiling...the T5 light panel and attached CFL fixtures pretty much covered the space...have it now totally enclosed(for the LED upgrade)...just need some temps to be able to paint the new ceiling...thinking a small cheap window shaker AC unit might be a good investment once summer arrives...we'll see...The two stage 1 autos downstairs seem healthy...although a tad smaller after one week than my usual photos...I usually stage my up potting...but being auto's(my first go at them)...decided to go sprout to final home...will try and get some pics up in the next day or two...cheerz...h00k...for everyone who still have their parents alive...cherish the relationship...and keep it alive!...:hookah:

Back
Top Bottom