Soil: canna pro mix/perlite 50/50
Light:right now a 96x3 mars reflector
Tent 1.2x1.2x1.8
125 can fan and filter
Temp:27-28 lights on/24-26 lights off
Pests:a few midgies flying round
Nutrient:nothing yet
Pot size:12L

Ok this year I have only time for 1 grow and 2 pots so hoping to smack this outa the park:)
Seedlings are around 1 week maybe a few days more.After around 3-4 weeks they will be put under a Mars 160 epi so hopefully that will give enough coverage to give the 2 plant footprint a good amount of light.So far each pot had an initial 3L of water to wet the pro mix down and not burn the roots until yesterday when they had 600ml of water with .25ml/pl of floralishous each.ph of water/feed will be between 5.8-6.2 through entire grow and once roots look like they are established well I'm moving to daily waterings to try and keep ph in check.Not much to look at yet but here they are
Baby Boom
IMG_113037.JPG

Auto berry
IMG_112937.JPG

Cheers

re: G13 Labs Auto Berry & Kannabia Baby Boom LED Grow

Subbed :passitleft: best of grow vibes mate

I was planning on doing a pic update but got in there to late and the purple pics were just to purple:)
Anyway all is going well with everything so far.They had another 600ml floralishous water a couple days ago but will let them dry out a couple more days still before giving them anything else
Baby Boom has its 5 points out and the next set are a day or so away.Seems to be growing nice and fast but it's looking like it's going to be a pretty small plant so not sure if I should be topping this one.
Auto berry has good 3 pointers out and the first 5 points will be a day or 2 away.By the size of its leaves it's going to be a fair bit bigger than Baby Boom.Will try and gets some pics up tomorrow.Cheers

Looking forward to it mate :passitleft:

Got them just before lights on so pulled them out for the show:)
Baby Boom
IMG_114140.JPG

Auto berry
IMG_114239.JPG

I'm thinking I might start to LST baby boom in the next few days rather than top.Also I will add silica to the next watering but so far they don't look like they are searching for any extra food so no extra nutes for the next week I recon.The top few inches of pro mix feels pretty dry but by the weight there is still water down deeper so will let the roots search it out more before adding anything.Temp is a touch high but only the first 6 or so lights on but the rest of the time it's 25-27 and doesn't seem like they are to stressed about it.Cheers

Day 20 baby boom/day 16 auto berry

I've been debating weather to top baby boom and is now about to shoot it's 6th node but still looks like it going to be only a small plant so I recon topping her might do worse than good,I've started LST after I got a pic today so next update will see if it's working:) I'm sure auto berry is going to grow to a decent size so will probably top her in a couple days after her 4th node.They were looking a bit thirsty so gave them 1.2L of floralishous water with added silica at 1mlpl each.Still doesn't look like I need any extra nutes other than what's in the pro mix yet which has surprised me.Stems on both plants are looking nice and strong and I hope with the light medium and not overwatering they will grow a big root system so I can go daily water/feeds when they are into there stretch faze.
Baby Boom
IMG_114739.JPG

Auto Berry
IMG_114835.JPG

Cheers

Went in today to stretch Baby Boom over a bit more today and noticed both baby and berry have sprouted a pube each so growth should start to take off from here.Im thinking I might give them a full DTW water next time and start a veg feed at .6EC just to make sure they arn't running short on anything and to test the run off to see how it's doing in the pro mix.Hopefully Berry will be ready for a top tomorrow and thinking I might put the 160 epi pro in there over the weeken and step up to a 20cm fan to got more circulation going on in there.Also over the last couple days I'm getting a nice decent smell from them and shit I miss that smell:)

I've been holding off on feeding them,that's what my problem has been with this mix I recon.By feeding them to early I recon it stays to hot which then drops out my ph from wearing out its buffer.They havnt showed any signs of being hungry but uptake should really start to increase from here.
20 days is pretty normal I recon for auto's,My northern lights which gave me over 3 oz from a 2ft bash showed her pubes at day 11 and the bigger ones are usually arond day 28-30(Well that's been in my set up anyway) Still should have a week and a bit before the actual flowering starts

Done a DTW water today with .9EC powder feed veg ph'ed at 5.9, run off was 2EC and ph of 5.7.
I'm thinking next water I'll feed around the same but go to at least 2L run off since this watering was only about 500ml to test.Temps are still a touch high at around 28 lights on and around 23-25 lights off.
Berry was topped yesterday and is growing well.Baby is laying down nicley and under growth is now catching up.Thats about it really so here's some snaps
Baby Boom
IMG_115036.JPG

IMG_115142.JPG

Auto Berry
IMG_115240.JPG

IMG_115338.JPG

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom