Tom Smith's First Indoor Grow With Autos 2017

Day 8
Installed fan to help strengthen the stems
Day 9
Added dolomite lime to everything(2tbls per gallon of dirt and gave some water phed to 6.5
Day 10
Doing good so far
Day11
Dropped light down from 36in to 32in
Day13
Gave everything a drink to day with a light mix of ff grow big( half tsp per gallon) and 3tsp of big bloom

There's another guy who just started flowering some THC Bomb. I don't know if his plants are auto or not, but DAMN! They are like 4 feet tall and not even close to being done. Here's the link, you can't miss it. Look on Page 9. 1600W LED 5x5 Tent

man alive that is huge, and it is also a auto grown in coco, i think i will do a few in coco next grow everyone seem to be doing great with it, right now i am growing in a local potting mix with a little compost and more perlite in with it, i hope it does alright, i will gets some pics up as soon as i figure out how, im kinda domb when it comes to phones or computers, by the way thanks for the link

:circle-of-love:Hope this is help you:
Gallery--upload photos--select ---upload--process,then when you need to use it,you can find it at the bottom:the camera icon
420_12.png

420_21.png

find the photo here
420_3.png

This is one of the white widows yesterday which was day 14 from when it sprouted, also i want to thank everyone on this site, you all are great. I want to welcome anyone to my journal, i appreciate all the comments or suggestions as i am learning more everyday. I have grown for a few years outdoors and in the last year i have been wanting to start indoor growing. It is much more of a challenge growing indoors but after almost a year looking and reading other journals i feel i am ready, at least i hope so lol. I will get some more pics up this evening which is day 15 today, they seem to be doing pretty good so far. I been thinking of topping one or two of each so i can compare at the end, let me no your thoughts on topping auto's. I want to think everyone in advance. Keep growing✌

Well the girls have shown noticeable growth since yesterday i went ahead and topped one of each so i can compare when they finish, i have been trying to upload my pics and not been able to, someone told me that happens on here sometime to try back later, hopefully i can get some before and after pics posted here in a little bit. They seemed to like the nutes, no burns or anything at 1/4 dose, maybe i will up it to half dose next time. The soil is still a little moist so it will be two or three more days before i water again. I hope i made a good decision to topped one of each, at least i will have something to compare. I will try and get the pics to upload and post them soon as i can✌

Well the girls have shown noticeable growth since yesterday i went ahead and topped one of each so i can compare when they finish, i have been trying to upload my pics and not been able to, someone told me that happens on here sometime to try back later, hopefully i can get some before and after pics posted here in a little bit. They seemed to like the nutes, no burns or anything at 1/4 dose, maybe i will up it to half dose next time. The soil is still a little moist so it will be two or three more days before i water again. I hope i made a good decision to topped one of each, at least i will have something to compare. I will try and get the pics to upload and post them soon as i can✌

I never have an issue when I use my computer instead of my phone. You topped already? I'm lookin forward to seeing those plants and how they progress! I've been using LST on my ladies. I've done some FIMing as well.

This is Jane, she'll be a mother soon.

FullSizeRender_72.jpg
FullSizeRender_112.jpg
FullSizeRender_121.jpg

:circle-of-love:My pleasure,i'm glad i can help.Nice growing:bravo:
Think i finally figured it out, thanks so much smoke sara i couldn't have done it without you lol

Well i still can't get this stupid thing to upload my pics, my last pics i did with my wife's iPhone, she is away at work and i have a android, she will be home Friday and i will get her to help me if i don't have it figured out by then she also has a laptop. On the bright side it's been about 18hrs after topping and they are looking great, no sign of stress at all. I am very surprised at how perky they look. I accidentally clipped the stem on one of the fan leafs a little bit on the thc bomb and the leaf looks like it is dying, the rest of her looks great no stress and healthy looking so i don't think it will hurt her at all. I am very happy i decided to top them two so i can compare at the end. All the other untapped ones are looking great also, except one thc bomb, think i may have stunted it somehow when it was a seedling, i think i will put her outside. That will make 4 of each now, i will probably need the room anyways in my 4by4 tent. I am going to let them go another week or so before i attempt any lst. Think i might just try and do bowl training to then so it will open them up a little but won't cause much stress hopefully. My temps are around 81 to 84 lights on and 72 to 75 lights off. My humidity been running 50 to 75. I will keep trying to upload on this phone but it may be friday before i can get any posted. I will keep up with all pics and give a fetailed update then. Keep growing everyone

Back
Top Bottom