First Grow - White Widow Fem - Soil - LED

KitasCountryRoots

420 Member
Hey y'all!

This is my first attempt at growing my favorite plant, and I really hope I don't f*ck it up!

2×4×5 Grow tent, 2 exhaust fans, 1 circulating fan, 2-300 watt ViparSpectra LED lights. Reverse Osmosis water. FF Ocean Forest. Perlite. FF soil nutrients.

420-magazine-mobile373866078.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1512411469.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1020270715.jpg

Looks like you are ready to go, nice setup by the way. Im join to sub in if thats alright with you. I am on my first indoor grow also. Im growing autos, im on day 21 today. I have a journal you are welcome to come check it out. Its under tom smith first indoor grow with autos 2017. Best of luck to you.✌

Just a thought...Those Jiffy peat pots, will leech water away faster than you would believe...too much work keeping the seedlings moist...rather be using Solo cups w/ drainage holes in the bottom. And no, they will not eventually dissolve if you plant them in soil w/ the ling! :)

Glad to be of help..That's what I do///Solos then into smart pots!
Good Luck and nice looking plants! :goodjob:

IMHO...LST is the way to go...so easy to do..just do not bend brittle stems at all..
I would begin when the girls have maybe 4-5 nodes not counting the starter leaves ..
Just google it and lots will crop up..I got in a little trouble linking sites so I must refrain! :)

I can't use my back camera either. Lol this is a picture of the ceiling!
420-magazine-mobile686025782.jpg

I just bent mine last night!
420-magazine-mobile972241531.jpg

Far left front and far right back are CKS fem widows

I built my scrog for under $20 usd..string, pvc, removable legs, etc all from my local bog box store. not to hard to deal with..in fact will take the place of many bamboo support stakes to hopefully support the heavy colas. :)

Scrog214.jpg

4-30-17.jpg

I built my scrog for under $20 usd..string, pvc, removable legs, etc all from my local bog box store. not to hard to deal with..in fact will take the place of many bamboo support stakes to hopefully support the heavy colas. :)

Scrog214.jpg

4-30-17.jpg
Looks awesome! I was planning on sizing the trellis to my grow tent, taking the top off and sliding it down. I've seen a couple videos of it that way, but we'll see how it actually works out.

When the girls first popped above the soil, one of them had the seed shell stuck on tight and she is pretty deformed. Do y'all think she'
420-magazine-mobile806823660.jpg
ll outgrow it?

I plan on keeping 2 plants for my 2—4—5 tent, so it's no major loss, but I was thinking of transplanting one outside. We own 6 acres in the middle of bumfuck, tx so no one would see it. Lmao. Will she make it?

Back
Top Bottom