Darkscotia 3rd Mars Hydro 320 Grow - 4Bar 48 120cm - Fem Blueberry - 4x4x6 Tent

Darkscotia

Hello all and welcome to the show
This will be my 3rd mars hydro grow with the pro 320 epistar. Growing in a 4/4/6 tent I will be trying out the new mars hydro lights bars. I will be receiving 4 bar 48 120cm light bars and will be installing on all 4 corners of tent. Hoping from this to get more growth from lower parts of plants which normally lose light once the canopy fills in. I'm not one to do to much defoliating while growing so hoping this side lighting really helps. Time will tell...

Grow details:
4/4/6 grow tent
6inch inline fan about 430cfm with speed controller
Can33 filter
Passive intake
Mars hydro pro 320 epistar
4 mars hydro bar48 120cm light bars
16 inch ocaillating air king fan
6inch clip on fan
5 gallon air pots
Using a mix of sunshine #4 soil,perlite,vermiculite,worm casting, and top feed with bat gauno.
Using biocanna nutes- bio vega,bio Flores,bio boost
IMG_0045111.JPG

Will be feeding as needed
Seeds started to soak may2 and are now in solo cups doing just great growing under mars reflector 144 on veg mode only. The 320 still is needed for a few more days.
Room temps normally stay between 18-20 lights off and 25-27c lights on and will adjust room rh as needed

Will be updating weekly and get more frequent as grow amps up.
Some pics of the girls so far
IMG_007578.JPG

Hey DS, I'll sub into this one. Also, I gotta ask, you 902 up in this mah?

Im using those same nutes, have they treated you well?

Yes sir the 902 born and raised for me. Only ever used nutes in last few weeks on another grow but loving the results. That's why I've decided to give a try on this grow as well. Good to have you

Nice setup you have there, i started to get the mars epistar 320, i ended up getting the mars ll 1200, i am very impressed with my light. Can't wait to see how your episrar 320 performs. How many actual watts does it pull from the wall.✌

Tom- I originally grew with the 1600 for one grow then switch to the 320 and would never look back. First one with 1600 pulled 450-500 can't remember to be exact. Then did one with the 320 and pulled around 750g with thicker and tighter buds. My current grow which is coming down Monday only has 2 plant and is looking very good. I want to do a side by side grow to truly see how much more these light bars will pull but am strapped right now.

Tom- I originally grew with the 1600 for one grow then switch to the 320 and would never look back. First one with 1600 pulled 450-500 can't remember to be exact. Then did one with the 320 and pulled around 750g with thicker and tighter buds. My current grow which is coming down Monday only has 2 plant and is looking very good. I want to do a side by side grow to truly see how much more these light bars will pull but am strapped right now.
Good to know, im going to be investing in a couple more lights and tents in the near future, i may try one out. I plan on building my own diy cob setup for at least one of my tents, i can't believe the results people are getting with the diy cob, it's amazing.✌

Good to know, im going to be investing in a couple more lights and tents in the near future, i may try one out. I plan on building my own diy cob setup for at least one of my tents, i can't believe the results people are getting with the diy cob, it's amazing...

Yes thats one of my next projects as well.probably not anytime soon though as I already got to much shit on the go lol

Subbing up. This grow is in many ways my future so that's really cool :)

Back
Top Bottom