Lady Antheia's First Grow - MMJ In Coco - Candida, Blue Dream CBD & Northern Lights

Lady Antheia

This will be my first ever foray into the world of cannabis. Please, pull up a seat and join in on what will be a great ride. I'm sure it will be full of excitement, foibles, pride, sadness, frustration, much trial & error, and the ultimate hope of success!

Equipment:
600w LED
4x4 tent
rockwool cubes
Mother Earth coco
5 gal smart pots
CocoTek nutes

Strains:
Candida CD-1 Fem
Genetics : ACDC x Harlequin
Variety : Indica / Sativa
Flowering Type : Photoperiod
THC Content : 0.3%-0.9%
CBD Content : 10.6%-20.6%
Flowering Time : 9 Weeks

Blue Dream CBD Fem
Genetics : Blue Dream x California Orange CBD
Variety : Mostly Sativa
Sex : Feminized
THC Content : 10%
CBD Content : 10%
Flowering Time : 9-10 Weeks

Northern Lights Reg
Genetics : Northern Lights
Variety : Indica
Flowering Time : 6-8 Weeks
Indoor Flowering Time : 45 to 50 days

Planning on hand water DTW. However, I plan to look into automation as I continue.

All help is welcome!

re: Lady Antheia's First Grow - MMJ In Coco - Candida, Blue Dream CBD & Northern Lights

Thanks, Gauge. I've done a ton of reading but there is still so much to learn. :nomo:

My tent is setup with light, humidity & temp sensor, light timer, and fan. Seeds should be here today and will immediately be put to work. Pics soon to follow.

re: Lady Antheia's First Grow - MMJ In Coco - Candida, Blue Dream CBD & Northern Lights

Shipment tracking said it was out for today, but it didn't show up. I'll have to wait til Monday. grumble

This will be my first ever foray into the world of cannabis. Please, pull up a seat and join in on what will be a great ride. I'm sure it will be full of excitement, foibles, pride, sadness, frustration, much trial & error, and the ultimate hope of success!

Equipment:
600w LED
4x4 tent
rockwool cubes
Mother Earth coco
5 gal smart pots
CocoTek nutes

Strains:
Candida CD-1 Fem
Genetics : ACDC x Harlequin
Variety : Indica / Sativa
THC Content : 0.3%-0.9%
CBD Content : 10.6%-20.6%
Flowering Time : 9 Weeks

Blue Dream CBD Fem
Genetics : Blue Dream x California Orange CBD
Variety : Mostly Sativa
Sex : Feminized
THC Content : 10%
CBD Content : 10%
Flowering Time : 9-10 Weeks

Northern Lights Reg
Genetics : Northern Lights
Variety : Indica
Flowering Time : 6-8 Weeks
Indoor Flowering Time : 45 to 50 days

Planning on hand water DTW. However, I plan to look into automation as I continue.

All help is welcome!

Thanks, Gauge. I've done a ton of reading but there is still so much to learn. :nomo:

My tent is setup with light, humidity & temp sensor, light timer, and fan. Seeds should be here today and will immediately be put to work. Pics soon to follow.
A couple things to consider. You might​ consider keeping your grow simple for your first. One or two plants and one or two strains. That way you are not chasing your tail trying to figure out what needs what for 15 weeks. You can also spot issues much easier and I promise you two well cared for plants will produce nearly as much or more than three or four non thriving plants. Just some thoughts from a newb who just got done making all the wrong moves.

Gauge.

Thanks, Gauge. I seriously considered that because I know it would be easier, but I'm so desperate for relief that I wanted to try the three different strains to see what will help. My cabinet looks like I robbed a pharmacy, so I'm willing to try anything! Don't ask for anything weird; I'll probably try it. :rofl:

Time is of the essence to regain some quality of life. So I know that I'll probably get less yield for the first round, but I plan to take clones and keep going. I figure that I can think more about yield and harder to grow strains as my confidence and growing skills increase. Of course, I could be wrong.

I'm gonna pull up a chair right here on page 1 .

Put your feet up and grab a drink. :welcome:

I totally understand. We are all here to help. With your enthusiasm your going to do great anyway you slice this cake i am sure.

:allgood:

Gauge

Just finished watching the 2 day Cannabis Health Summit. In the process, I took 36 pages of notes and that felt like I was just scratching the surface. I'm even more excited to start than I was before!

:cheer::morenutes::slide:

I'll sub in mayn

:welcome:

Seeds are out for delivery as of this morning. :yahoo:

Exactly! It certainly feels like it has been a snail's pace. I just have to remember to play it cool and not run down the mailman as soon as I hear the truck. :laughtwo:

Quick question regarding germination:

I've read that some use a little bleach or hydrogen peroxide in their water to kill mold or fungus spores that may be present on the seeds. What do you think of this method? I don't want to hurt my seeds, but I also don't want to go through the work only to find I left spores on that will kill the plant later.

I've heard the same GG. I use nothing but about a third of a 16z Solo cup with plain tap water. I assume distilled water would be better however I've never done it.

Back
Top Bottom