Short Ryder Auto & Bubba Kush - 1st Grow

Guy Cavallero

Okay ladies and gentlemen here goes. I have only been reading up until this point, here is my setup. I'm presently on day 10.

Oh, I have already made a switch and lighting from 2 400w LEDs to a Mars Hydro 1600 watt LED

Is it aircooled? 1 12" fan at vent for now.
Temp of Room/cab? 24°c up to 36°c
RH of Room/cab? 45-55%
PH of media or res? No pH tester yet
Water - tap (rested for 3 days min.)
Any Pests ? No
How often are you watering . Every 3-4 days...using weight to determine.

Bucket Size - 3 gallon air pots
Tent size - 36×36×80
Medium - Promix HD.
Lights - 1600W Mars Led
Nutrients - DNF Gro and Bloom. Mycos for roots, Dolomite for Calcium/Magnesium
Strain(s) - Short Rider Auto/ Bubba kush.
# of Plants: 6

I think that's everything, I'm open to suggestions and comments obviously... Please let me know if I forgotten anything?

Pics once I figure that part out. I'm proud of me for getting this far this morning lol.

re: Short Ryder Auto & Bubba Kush - 1st grow

So I started all of my seeds in a cup and water. Followed by the paper towel method on top of my hot water heater. 2 days later I had sprouted. Straight to rapid rooters and into the dome under 1 400w led. 3 short rider autos and 3 bubba kush were what I ended up germinating. I plan on raising them all to about 30-45 days and then separating the 2 strains and putting the BK into another cabinet that I am retrofitting to allow me to veg and flower in two adjacent units. This way I can train (LST) etc.....with no potential for me to trample anything. Now my girls are on day 10. I watered with the DNF grow yesterday for the first time at 1ml/ litre.

Welcome Guy. I'm digging the username, haven't heard that name in a while, gave me a good chuckle.

I'll hang out if you don't mind.

Got any pictures of your setup? Pictures or it didn't happen...lol.

Just trying to figure it out, it says my pics are too big. Gotta get technical here lol.

Thanks for stopping by, love the quote....." Id rather look at it than for it" too......are we related ....lmao....

growing autos also. i get any tips ill let you know.

420-magazine-mobile1052852456.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1198197446.jpg

Random shots, just trying to figure out attachments lol.

Short Ryder auto (Delores), day 10
420-magazine-mobile1111430343.jpg

Bubba Kush (Newman, I know, couldn't help it, lol) day 10
420-magazine-mobile1067249454.jpg

Setup until day 9 (2 x 400W King LED)
420-magazine-mobile860600541.jpg

Setup as of day 10 . (1600 W Mars LED)
420-magazine-mobile1135420702.jpg

re: Short Ryder Auto & Bubba Kush - 1st Grow

I kinda have two spaces, not two dedicated tents though. The pictures are showing the different light that I purchased more than anything. I also have a wall mounted cabinet that I am presently retrofitting into a veg space. Once my autos get to the flowering stage, I'll be switching the BK'S out of here and into it. This tent will keep the 1600W LED and complete my autos and my new cabinet (18"×40"×60"T), will have the twin 400W LED'S.

I did notice that the node spacing is really close on both the autos......
420-magazine-mobile1207857665.jpg

and the Bubba Kush......
420-magazine-mobile1912127134.jpg

Might pinch tonight depending on growth today........

Day 12
Covered plant with a beer cup and gave each a good drink tonight..... looking like the last time I'll be able to do this. These short Rider Autos are supposed to flower for 45 days and they're done so I better get on top of my topping and my LST. Everything's looking really good though comma Dolores is just showing her fourth node already.
420-magazine-mobile1541665471.jpg

420-magazine-mobile719759206.jpg

Not to be outdone, the BK's are catching up in size although not quite showing the fourth node yet. I'm going to start my lsts over the weekend.
420-magazine-mobile1031330592.jpg
[

My bad, still getting used to this picture thing LOL.
The BK'S
420-magazine-mobile1190862176.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1258858471.jpg

I do see a little bit of tip discoloration but I am still new to this and I'm dialing things in accordingly. Please let me know if you see anything that I need to pay attention to? This is 1600 watt Mars LED kicks ass!

Lst 'd for my first time tonight. Hope they look good tomorrow morning

Lets see a picture of the discoloration on the tips. It's likely either nute burn or the light is to close. If its nutes the bottom leaves will discolor first and move up the plant. If its light burn then it will start on the top leaves.

Otherwise they're looking pretty decent right now.:welldone:

I've only fed once and at 1/4 strength so it must be the light. I've been trying to dial it in. I started at 30" away and I was down to 20".....I lift it back up and make a note in my log. The tip discolouration is likely me just being paranoid......I promised myself I wouldn't be "one of those guys", lol.
420-magazine-mobile998772831.jpg

Back
Top Bottom