Thin Mint - GSC - Group Grow

livetoskate81

Here's the deal If you have any type of (GSC) Girl Scout Cookie Pheno then this is your spot to show her off from Veg to Flower. The purpose is to see what all of you awesome amazing growers that we have on this site and see what. We can get out of Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies or Xmas Cookies or White Cookies. What ever your favorite flavor is of this awesome Strain that we have come to love so very much from the different tastes the smells the colors! There's a few of you out there that I have helped out along the way and would like to see what you guys are doing with what you got!!! This is my first thread journal whatever you want to call it. So if I'm missing anything you guys don't see then we'll fix it lol!!! Thanks and let's see what's going on out there!!!!
420-magazine-mobile15702153.jpg

Here's my first 7 Thin Mint Cookies !!! Oh boy here we go again! Live-Love-Learn

Thin Mint (GSC) Group Grow

420-magazine-mobile1361290524.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1160060482.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1960416130.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1677177130.jpg
420-magazine-mobile812852508.jpg

Thin Mint (GSC) Day 17 of Veg they are very happy growing fast looking great nice thick leaves already starting to send out side branches all in all very happy so far with this grow!! First time using a Mars Pro 2-EPI-160 the light kicks ass very intense light!!! It blows my Reflector 144 out of the water!!!! Thanks Buckshot317 your the man!!!!!

Re: Thin Mint (GSC) Group Grow

Alright, I found you.

Here's a link to instructions on getting the link in your signature.

How to Add Links to Signatures

I have a seed that refused to germinate in a Rapid Rooter, so I'm trying it in a paper towel. I'll be checking tomorrow, and if there's no change I'll start another.

I'm excited to be a part of this LTS. :high-five: They look like beautiful plants. Mine will be in a hempy pot.

I was wondering where up you were planning to plant all of those LTS? :laughtwo: Exuberance get away from you?

I had a failure to germinate, so I'm starting anew. It'll go into the paper towel in a few hours.

IMG_73436.JPG

We have a winner. :yahoo:

IMG_73534.JPG

IMG_73547.JPG

I'll should be back tomorrow with pictures of a sprout. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I hear so much about the Girl Scout Cookie strain but have never actually seen one grow, not ever, so I'm going to tag along and see how you get on. Fascinating strain and phenotypes from what I hear.

I hear so much about the Girl Scout Cookie strain but have never actually seen one grow, not ever, so I'm going to tag along and see how you get on. Fascinating strain and phenotypes from what I hear.

Look up Canyon's latest grow, "In the Canyon". He has one either ready to harvest or just harvested. Beautiful specimen that makes you want to reach in and take a bite.

LTS, you have this grow journal in the wrong forum. I just noticed where we are. :laughtwo: If you get in touch with a mod they can shift it into Journals in Progress, and it'll get more traffic.

Ooooh thanks Sue I'll do just that .

Ditchweed242 also grew a GSC, and he posted pictures of it yesterday or today, the day's run together sometimes. :laughtwo: He'd be a good source for information on how to grow one successfully. She was a beauty. :battingeyelashes:

She got herself stuck inside the Rapid Rooter, but I broke her free. :laughtwo: She'll get herself right in a day or so.

IMG_74335.JPG

IMG_74344.JPG

She's planted in perlite with a small amount of Osmocote Plus in the top couple inches. In a week she'll get transplanted into a bigger pot with more Osmo.

IMG_74387.JPG

Here we go! :slide:

LTS, I contacted Teddy Edwards about getting the journal moved into Journals In Progress. He usually answers in a timely manner. I also posted a link in my journal, so maybe we'll get some bites. These are beautiful plants, from the pictures I've seen, and the combination of mint and chocolate should make it enticing. :battingeyelashes: :love:

I think im already showing a deficency in the pure coco. Leaves look pale green slightly almost yellowing. Ive been watering everyday with 1/4 strength feed like ive seen others do. Maybe my ppms r too high and shes locked out?

I think I'm having a similar issue in soil which I thought was overwatering, still not sure but I'm getting the yellowing/golden new growth. I'm keen to see what answers you get although Coco is probably a different matter completely.

Day 3 and looking like she's ready to play. :slide:

IMG_75346.JPG

IMG_75355.JPG

She's a little lanky for my taste, but I'll bury her deeper at transplant next week.

Back
Top Bottom