Shaggn's Green Crack & Money Maker LED Coco DTW/Hempy

Shaggn

Well i'm back!!

Had a slight security/relationship issue which caused me to prematurely abandon my last journal. I will add some pictures from that grow, as everything is fine but decided not to start the journal back up. Just incase.... That being said.

Anyone that followed my previous journal seen I had one Money Maker that wasn't quite ready, that will be included in this journal. The Green Crack survived and is being used in said test run with coco.

Details of my set-up as follows. I use 2 - Mars Hydro Reflector Series LED 144/5w in a 3x3 tent. I recently switched to Canna Coco for my medium (AWESOME), Anyone growing in soil needs to switch to coco!!

My nutrients is basic (KISS) and about as easy as it gets.. GH maxigrow for Veg and GH maxibloom for Bloom. Could probably just use maxibloom through out but i have some maxigro to use up anyways. Water is out of the tap, bubbled for 24hrs+.

Pictures to be added shortly. Peace!!

re: Shaggn's Green Crack & Money Maker LED Coco DTW/Hempy

20170513_215618.jpg

20170516_204444.jpg

20170516_204548.jpg

20170517_120535.jpg

Enjoy, Peace!!

Shaggn ur back bud!! Glad to see your back at it. Your last journal ended so fast! Hope u got everything figured out shouldnt have to worry bout what u love to do!! Ready for a another kick ass journal from ya bud!! Cimmunity missed u!!

Good to have you back Shaggn! Glad things worked out for you. Time to get busy up in here. .

Shaggn ur back bud!! Glad to see your back at it. Your last journal ended so fast! Hope u got everything figured out shouldnt have to worry bout what u love to do!! Ready for a another kick ass journal from ya bud!! Cimmunity missed u!!
You have a journal yet pino?? If so add to your SiG so people can join in your fun. Should b another good show. Peace!!

Good to have you back Shaggn! Glad things worked out for you. Time to get busy up in here. .

Hey pennywise, I'm playn catch up in your aero journal!! On page 3 of 86 right now... Gonna b awhile lol. Peace!!

Coco ftw!! I feel ashamed that I hadn't switched sooner. I love hempies but this coco growing, even my kids could do it lol. I'm researching a manifold build to do multi top feeds in coco. Be picking your brain when I get there. Peace!!

Yea Shaggn i have a journal blooming my first two girls. Cant get my sig down pat for the life of me. But check me out pinos thunderpaws coco perliter grow!! Hope to see you there!!

Update with some solo pix!!

Veggers are nice n healthy! All of the original GC clones didn't make it but I have enough beans to sift through.

20170518_124412.jpg

20170518_124333.jpg

20170518_124234.jpg

20170518_124145.jpg

20170518_124111.jpg

20170518_123616.jpg

20170518_123542.jpg

20170518_123446.jpg

20170518_123351.jpg

Now for this part, I need some assistance deciding whom to start lol. Peace!!

20170518_130006.jpg

20170518_130046.jpg

20170518_130057.jpg

Wookies...is my choice. I am over the moon that you're back growing. Really amazing work and craftsmanship with your plants. They look like pupils in a class begging for more attention. .✌️

Hi G2HM!! Thank you for the kind words. I was lurking, trying to catch up in a bunch of journals but they keep adding pages.... lol.

I wanted to share a little trick I learned or rather 2 helpful tips.

First is how to make really bushy short plants. Take all your top / light blocking fan leaves off. Just the leaf, not the growth tip.

Second is for cloning. Want greater success with clone survival. Water plants 30min before taking clips. Either straight water or 1/4 strength nutes max. I choose straight water but both will work. As long as your clone tray has good humidity n temp, you will have greater success.

These tips were not personally directed at you, G2HM. Just came to mind and didn't want to forget.. I'm glad your tagging along!!

Peace!!

Wookies sounds good and must sal i also love coco. It has mad my first grow so easy. I must say though your hempies were great also. I remember your last journal all your girls was trained to perfection. Seemed small but if i remember correctly they yielded great numbers. Glad to have u back n thanks fir visiting my journal. M on week four bloom n must say coco has made tgings real easy or maybe just beginner's luck. I still have six weeks left. The person that bred the seeds say its a ten week bloom time is to b expected. I also see coco or hempy your veggin plants loom great!!

Wookies sounds good and must sal i also love coco. It has mad my first grow so easy. I must say though your hempies were great also. I remember your last journal all your girls was trained to perfection. Seemed small but if i remember correctly they yielded great numbers. Glad to have u back n thanks fir visiting my journal. M on week four bloom n must say coco has made tgings real easy or maybe just beginner's luck. I still have six weeks left. The person that bred the seeds say its a ten week bloom time is to b expected. I also see coco or hempy your veggin plants loom great!!

I do love hempies but coco so far seems better. I will add some solo pix of the coco hempies in bloom tonight. The GC is @ week 6 going into 7. The MM was added as my bag seed plants started to herm @ 4 weeks and were removed. MM mother filled that void but is only, almost 3 weeks into bloom. Yes, last round yielded more than I expected for such squat plants and turned out some really nice smokables!!

I'm on page 16/20 of your journal. All is lookn good thus far, should b caught up tonight. Peace!!

Hi G2HM!! Thank you for the kind words. I was lurking, trying to catch up in a bunch of journals but they keep adding pages.... lol.

I wanted to share a little trick I learned or rather 2 helpful tips.

First is how to make really bushy short plants. Take all your top / light blocking fan leaves off. Just the leaf, not the growth tip.

Second is for cloning. Want greater success with clone survival. Water plants 30min before taking clips. Either straight water or 1/4 strength nutes max. I choose straight water but both will work. As long as your clone tray has good humidity n temp, you will have greater success.

These tips were not personally directed at you, G2HM. Just came to mind and didn't want to forget.. I'm glad your tagging along!!

Peace!!

Are you kidding me? I'm the luckiest brain injury grower when you share these experiencial secrets. (Was that even a word? Lol).

I take screenshots of grow information then print it to put in my grow folder so I can reread repeatedly until I can test it out. Then when your idea works, it's imbedded in my brain.

Also, I now have 100% germination thanks to you. Plus u space out paragraphs for easy reading.

I try not to get dependent on others to learn but I do have favorite journals that appeal to my learning curve.

I am humbled by anyone who invests time into my healing. I am loyal to those whom are genuinely kind with understanding of my situation. Plus your fun and your plants are exceptional.

I am a sponge soaking up when you spill secrets. ..

Experiencal!! Awesome!!

I love helping out. I believe in karma and I'm making up for the brat I once was lol. A long long time ago,

but still. I will continue to drop tips n tricks as they become available. My brain is full of useful info, just

have a hard time finding it sometimes lol, my brain that is!!

Thanks G2HM!! You've made my day.

Current grow. This journal will be better than this! Peace!!

Money Maker in the middle, Green Crack around the outside.
20170518_195039.jpg

Money Maker
20170518_193155.jpg

20170518_193109.jpg

20170518_193325.jpg

20170518_193336.jpg

20170518_193417.jpg

20170518_193425.jpg

20170518_193508.jpg

20170518_193518.jpg

20170518_193640.jpg

20170518_193648.jpg