StonyMagoo's Great Adventure

StonyMagoo

What's up my people! Looking forward to the struggle, the learning, and the growing. That pun was intentional! ;) My first grow in quite some time. Previous grows were of the single plant, guerrilla/free range variety, looong ago. I'll try to keep things on point and somewhat concise. Hopefully that will facilitate conversation and stuff. This is my first full blown (yet small) attempt at this. I think I have some root problems, argh. I did have those root gnats, but the Neem oil took care of it with a quickness. I either caught it in time, or I have dumb luck, both are possible. Lol. I got these 4 clones about a month ago, before I was totally ready, then went out of town for 5 days. My FIL was watching our dogs, and my plants. Water is free, over watering happened. I brought the clones home 4 weeks ago. Up until last night they had filtered water from the fridge dispenser. First PH'd water was last night. Got them in the tent a couple nights ago, that's when the issues in the first picture popped up. I've been super slammed with work, etc., so I need to bring these plants back to glory if possible. Lol.

Here's the skinny:

• 4 x 4 x 6' 8" (I think that's the height..) My Urban Greenhouse grow tent.
  • 6" air cooled Sun Systems hood, 24 inches above the plants.
  • 1k Watt Eye Hortilux MH bulb
  • 1k Watt Ultra Grow digital ballast. Dimmable with the turbo super lumen option.
  • Soil. FFOF.
  • Nutes. Not yet.
  • 6" Hurricane inline
  • Strains are:
  • 2 x Purple Heart.
  • 1 x AK-47
  • 1 x L.A. Cheese.

Appreciate any and all insight! I've been blissfully lost in this website reading grow journal's etc. Hands down the best, and most informative site out there! Thanks in advance for any insight etc!

:Namaste:

Looks like I need to be transplanting soon. My AK-47 seems to have issues.

AK-47

420-magazine-mobile96359644.jpg

The rest.

420-magazine-mobile1689790317.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1064143088.jpg

420-magazine-mobile411035875.jpg

Hmmm. Something is amuck in the tent. This morning before I left for work I checked on the ladies. There was some shiny looking clear wet stuff on a couple of the AK-47 leaves. Came home just now and...leaves are missing chunks out of them where the shiny demon grease was at. Hoping its just the goopy shit from my yellow sticky aphid/white fly trap from it hanging in the breeze and rubbed that funk on a couple leaves. Argh. Here's a pic. Any and all help is always welcome. As a side note, the AK-47 had a tough go of it from day one. User error, root problems gave it some issues early on. .
420-magazine-mobile1680868265.jpg

Back
Top Bottom