Drillers 2017 Electric Avenue Grow Journal - Thanks Electro Gypsy!

Driller2500

420-magazine-mobile783890447.jpg

9 gallons of solution (reverse osmosis water ) !!

Cal/mag- to reach 150 ppm
Bio root - 40 ML
And finally PH'ed to a 5.5

Now wait and see !!

So update without pictures this am I checked them out and I can see tap roots busting from seed on all five. Yeah here we go game time!!
. just waiting for them to pop out then turn on the CO2 And start veg process

Just like I thought the last two should open up all the way by tomorrow most likely then it's CO2 ( time to get to work ) gonna see how nasty I can make these girls !!

420-magazine-mobile1857398474.jpg

On second thought !! Well hour half later all the other two shed shell opening up !!

420-magazine-mobile1122114713.jpg

Just kicked on the CO2 reading 1500 ppm on the controller inside here we go !!

One layed down don't know why but was at a 6.7 ph added nutes and dropped the ph to a 5.6 wait and see hopefully bring here back

420-magazine-mobile1469689218.jpg

So few days later running a 5.7 at 450 ppm almost time to start giving them some nute love they are way happier now and growing the veg process is so long but worth it in the end it's just so tedious

420-magazine-mobile873240395.jpg

420-magazine-mobile595343820.jpg

First prune yesterday so now we gonna have 2 colas then next time 4 , 8, 16, 32

Don't know if I am gonna do 32 colas but I do know 16 is nice but I think I got enough room to make them 32 colas !!
Wish me luck

420-magazine-mobile1224174012.jpg

I guess I will see how these electric avenues take the prunes and make my judgment off of that weather these plants like the prune or not but if they don't I will let them do there thang!!!

Oh yeah it's running 5.4 ph I dropped it this am and it will go up two points by tomorrow or this evening be a 5.5 or 5.6 it always does !! And running 480 PPM
420-magazine-mobile1258919886.jpg

That middle one that laid down on you is looking like she intends to be the star of the show. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Mind if I wander in and out while you do this one? I'll do my best to be attentive. :battingeyelashes: :love:

No problem sweet sue
It's a long process anyways veging is so redundant seems like it takes a year but only like 4-6 weeks depending but it's just super slow I couldn't even fathom soils it would take forever I consider 14 weeks to complete a full grow process is long enough but not double swing on threw from time to time and the changes
Are dramatic and I don't know if you know sweet sue but I have a green crack grow journal going right now in flower they are bad ass check it out !!!'

They are fast. :laughtwo: Thought it might have been just me. Pretty cool to see them under different methods. Thanks for your help on this Driller :high-five: You've already got me beat. I've only grown three of these myself lol.

:passitleft:

Hey electro gypsy got a question for you on my green crack journal and you see the plants do you think I can boost these to 32 instead of 16 and they will fit in my space I have !!!!

Hey electro gypsy got a question for you on my green crack journal and you see the plants do you think I can boost these to 32 instead of 16 and they will fit in my space I have !!!!

Quite possible. Naturally they run about 4' tall. Long branches. There's a lot of space between flower points. A trait from both parents. Let's lots of light in and easier to manage in some ways. I think topping is the right approach. Eight branches per side on your set up wouldn't be bad at all IMO.
:thumb:

Quite possible. Naturally they run about 4' tall. Long branches. There's a lot of space between flower points. A trait from both parents. Let's lots of light in and easier to manage in some ways. I think topping is the right approach. Eight branches per side on your set up wouldn't be bad at all IMO.
:thumb:

Yes 16 colas is nice fills up the room pretty nice but man 32 would look better it wold be like a forest in the flower room maybe I can do halfers 2 with 16 colas and 2 with 32 and see what the plant likes more ??

Back
Top Bottom