Super Silver Haze CBD - 2x2 Tent - Organic

wwhateley

Hi everybody, for my third grow I'll be growing the Super Silver Haze CBD!

My setup :

Seed
: SSH CBD from Green House Seeds (feminized)

Lights
: 600W HID equivalent LED panel

Tent
: Secret Jardin 60cmx60cmx190cm

Extraction/intake/filter
: RAM fan 100mm 277m3/h for extraction and a VENTS 150mm 200m3/h fan. Filter is Bull filter 125mm 400m3/h.

Pot and medium
: 26L Dirt Pot (supposed to be square) filled with Biobizz Light Mix (20L), then some rinsed perlite (10L). Total : 30L

Nutrients
: Biobizz

Heating
: 2x45W tubular heaters controlled by a device so there's a constant temp.

Miscellaneous
: 5W 15cm Clip fan (really awesome), humidifier, dehumidifier, ratchet hangers for the panel, pH pen, soil pH pen & EC pen. Hygrometer probe + dimmers for the fans.

As always I'll be taking my time, I'm not a huge smoker so I'm not too focused on yield. I think that I got the seed upside down when I planted it because it took quite a while before sprouting. Anyway now we're at 2 weeks since sprouting!

Cheers!

PS : Special thanks to PurpleGunRack who has been following me since the beginning and who's been always very helpful!

IMG_139830.JPG

IMG_141244.JPG

IMG_143241.JPG

Thank you Weezze! It'll depend on the genetics! Since it's the SSH crossed with a CBD parent it might not look too similar! Anyway I'm looking forward to what it'll bring me.

My only concern is that it'll be the first time that I'll be flowering during summer so I'm a bit afraid of the temperatures inside the tent. I know that this plant isn't a fan of high heat.

Its my first grow with led, before I had a 400w hps with cooltube and even with an AC I could not use it during summer.

What the brand of you light?

I'm not allowed to mention it here since that brand doesn't sponsor 420.

Here for the show. I'll be asleep somewhere over there. *points over to the corner* :lot-o-toke:

Thanks a lot for showing up! I'll be doing a weekly update so it shouldn't get too busy in here ;)

I'm in too of course :)

Hope you like this strain better than the last ;)

Happy Growing

Thanks for joining! I sort of learned to like the Borderliner! It's perfect before going to bed, it mellows you out properly and puts you into sleep right away :)

Hey WW, looking great man. Just getting caught up .iv been out of the mix for a while but getting back to it now. Looking forward to watching your new baby's grow.

Did you do much with your trim on the last run ? I'm still half a freezer full, the missus is started to get a bit peed off. No room for the mince . I think it's time to buy my own freezer of find a new house .

Hey WW, looking great man. Just getting caught up .iv been out of the mix for a while but getting back to it now. Looking forward to watching your new baby's grow.

Did you do much with your trim on the last run ? I'm still half a freezer full, the missus is started to get a bit peed off. No room for the mince . I think it's time to buy my own freezer of find a new house .

Hey man! It's nice hearing from you! I thought that something happened to you! I made butter with my trim and with the popcorn buds from my previous grow. Still gotta make something with it!

Alright so my plant is growing pretty fast. I topped it at the 4th node and I removed the big fan leaves that usually form during the first 2 weeks.

I'm going to prepare my pot for LST this weekend :)

IMG_147128.JPG

I was out of the country for a bit and then when we got back we had to start looking for a new place. Joys of renting!! All sorted now though so back to normal thank god.

She's looking healthy and green as always man. Getting much feed ? You can really start to see the Sativa traits coming out in her

I was out of the country for a bit and then when we got back we had to start looking for a new place. Joys of renting!! All sorted now though so back to normal thank god.

She's looking healthy and green as always man. Getting much feed ? You can really start to see the Sativa traits coming out in her

I know the struggle! Glad to hear that you got it sorted out ;)

Healthy indeed! Just normal feed so far, I just apply the Biobizz feed schedule and it's going pretty smooth.

I did some LST today :

IMG_148536.JPG

About 24 hours after LST :

IMG_149227.JPG

I like how fast the new leaves turn to the light after LST.

I did find it necessary to do a bit of defoliating on the new colas sites :

IMG_149327.JPG

Nice!! She will be a monster

With your feeding schedule WW, when did you give her the first feed ? I'm just wondering if I should start feeding my soil ones now or wait until they show some signs

Nice!! She will be a monster

With your feeding schedule WW, when did you give her the first feed ? I'm just wondering if I should start feeding my soil ones now or wait until they show some signs

First feed was half strength after two weeks! That's what's being advised by Biobizz with the Light-mix soil ;)

It's so cool how they turn back to the light after training. I did a timelapse of it once.

That's one of my favorite part of the grow! It's cool that you made a timelapse! Feel free to share a link :)

Alright so the tent is almost already being too narrow! I'm going to focus on the side where I still got some space.

EDIT : I can't upload pictures right now, don't know why! I'll try again tomorrow.

She's drinking like crazy and she's receiving the nutrients really well. My timing on that grow wasn't ideal because of the summer temperatures we have now. It was 35 degrees celsius (95 degrees) in the tent today and I don't think that the flowering will be going that great in these temps. I'll see how she's doing but I might keep it in veg a while longer. I still got my stash from the previous grow so I'm in no rush.

Cheers!

She's looking super sweet :bravo:

I also use the biobizz range with a lightmix soil. I feed them at full strength everytime as per the feed schedule. No water in between, no ph adjustments. Just mix it up and pour it on, it don't get any easier than that.

Here is that timelapse....
[video=youtube_share;x6HUi4CpDow]
[/video]

Thanks for sharing your timelapse! Really cool video :)
I have to pH my hardwater because otherwise I'm above 7. According to Biobizz if you're between to 6-7 after nutes you're good. In my case it's just a couple of lime juice drops to add! Other than that I do just like you, full strength every time ;)

Hi there! My last grow (which was my first) was also SSH (regular old school version) in a 2x2 tent. I'm curious to see how it turns out for you.

Thanks for passing by! Do you have a link to your previous grow? How much did you yield?

Here's the plant a week later :

IMG_154236.jpg

Back
Top Bottom